I heard he got beat up
don king

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2012
He has been in a lot of brawls.
TERESA

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 18, 2012
who kicked his ass this time, lol?inquiring mind want to know.....
iknow

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2012
4 people supposedly jumped him
people

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2012
I heard it was just one and that person beat him bad and asked the other guys in the car if they wanted some and they just seat there
neigbor

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
It was clyde Burgess kid I don't know which one but he put the beat down on him I seen it from my front porch
really

Kingston, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2012
I have known him since high school trouble follows him where ever he goes, if he's not starting something he is in the middle of it, that mouth doesn't know when to shut, so is not a shock to hear
Always something

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Is tho the same one that lives on river street?
just wondering

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Where was big bad jenniffer she not there to take up for brother hear her tell it they both big bad Ass alllshe got right there wasthey are a Ass wonder big mama joyce didnt try an take it over will guess he was out riping some one off again to suport his an jenniffers drug problem
thieves

Columbia, SC

#10 Jan 30, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Where was big bad jenniffer she not there to take up for brother hear her tell it they both big bad Ass alllshe got right there wasthey are a Ass wonder big mama joyce didnt try an take it over will guess he was out riping some one off again to suport his an jenniffers drug problem
Well there sister Mandy gives them everything for free when she is at work and sells them pills when she ain't at work.The whole family brags about it.The family is worthless.Somebody needs to call DHS if Jennifer's kid is living with them.And all of them need to be reported for foodstamp fraud.
noone

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Are u crazy..don't knock my hustle...let them do what they want..its making me more money...I love the junkies...
yeppy

Morristown, TN

#12 May 18, 2013
Billy Davis and his sister Jennifer is 2 pieces of sh*t, there nothing but da* snitches I heard threw the grape vine Billy, Jennifer, there dad and Mandy is going to get busted when the grand jury hands down inditements june all there thieving food stamp fraud as*es will be in jail. Billy has been trash since school and has got worse, Does anybody know that new guy hes hanging with drives 4a black truck, he nearly side swiped my car the other day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuesday & Wednesday Low flying Fighter Jets 24 min Local Yokel 16
Andy Chrisman 33 min Fed up 5
green volkswagen bettle 2 hr mee38 1
starting a small business in parrottsville 4 hr Bybee bandit 7
married woman 5 hr mee38 8
Chasidy Allen Parks 7 hr just sayin 1
Hilary. Clinton 7 hr Tough world 19
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE