Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Where did you go? Can't take the truth?
WakeUpPeople

Lexington, NC

#2 Jan 13, 2013
WTF wrote:
Where did you go? Can't take the truth?
ding ding ding....we have a winner. That's exactly what happened. He can't control what's put on here like he controls that rag of a local newspaper.
Really

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
WTF wrote:
Where did you go? Can't take the truth?
You don't have to blame Armando for deleting the post because I did. That family has went through so much and you want to stir the pot. If the sheriff department didn't have evidence then Keith Hass wouldn't have took the plea deal. He would have took it to trial. This is an example of you not knowing what you are talking about. This sight is something good for you to hide behind to voice your opinion. Regardless of what you say or do will not affect the way our law enforcement continues to work hard in this county. I'm sure your just some welfare maggot that lives in the projects and gets a government check. Of course your next reply will be I pay taxes and work hard and we all know that your just another low life individual that can't handle a job because your to busy trying to sell the next pill. Thank you so much for your concern about the Maxwell family we know you really care. Hope you get a job soon you apparently have to much time on your hands.
the truth

White Pine, TN

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to blame Armando for deleting the post because I did. That family has went through so much and you want to stir the pot. If the sheriff department didn't have evidence then Keith Hass wouldn't have took the plea deal. He would have took it to trial. This is an example of you not knowing what you are talking about. This sight is something good for you to hide behind to voice your opinion. Regardless of what you say or do will not affect the way our law enforcement continues to work hard in this county. I'm sure your just some welfare maggot that lives in the projects and gets a government check. Of course your next reply will be I pay taxes and work hard and we all know that your just another low life individual that can't handle a job because your to busy trying to sell the next pill. Thank you so much for your concern about the Maxwell family we know you really care. Hope you get a job soon you apparently have to much time on your hands.
I totally agree with you, the crooks and pillheads in Cocke County try to blame everything on Armondo, but we all know who they are. I am so proud to have him as my sherriff
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to blame Armando for deleting the post because I did. That family has went through so much and you want to stir the pot. If the sheriff department didn't have evidence then Keith Hass wouldn't have took the plea deal. He would have took it to trial. This is an example of you not knowing what you are talking about. This sight is something good for you to hide behind to voice your opinion. Regardless of what you say or do will not affect the way our law enforcement continues to work hard in this county. I'm sure your just some welfare maggot that lives in the projects and gets a government check. Of course your next reply will be I pay taxes and work hard and we all know that your just another low life individual that can't handle a job because your to busy trying to sell the next pill. Thank you so much for your concern about the Maxwell family we know you really care. Hope you get a job soon you apparently have to much time on your hands.
I know exactly what I am talking about, thank you very much, and once again when somebody has something negative about Fontes you assume someone is on welfare or drugs, which is nothing further from the truth.!!! Too bad you have to post under two names so people will think someone agreed with you so quickly!!! LMAO!!!
early

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
poncho villa
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Jan 14, 2013
early wrote:
poncho villa
YEP!!
post office

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Fontes, is just that o p.o.s. there is so many cases against him, some people are still blinded by him but in time they'll see him for what he is.. In my opinion Fontes is fat, smarta** 2 faced pos that only bust pot smokers and growers.. what about all these dang pills that's killing our people left and right and meth, that's what's killing people, you read in newspaper his monthly report of all the good he's doing....Hahahahaha, he and his dirty officer's are pocketing them drugs and resaling them for there on profit and for sexual favors from men/weman that SNITCHES OUT A pot grower in return for a pill. I have personally witnessed Armondo throwing his weight around to help his drug dealing family members get out of trouble. The tbi is aware of all these wrong doings it's only a matter of time till the REAL JUSTICE SYSTEM OVER HIS HEAD ARREST HIM AND 8 OFFICERS HE EMPLOYEES... PEOPLE OF COCKE COUNTY DONT LET HIM OR HIS DOGS BULLY YOU AROUND REPORT IT TO THE TBI, FBI WHAT EVER IT TAKES, PERSONALLY i'D LIKE TO SEE MAURICE KICK HIS A88...HE WILL IN TIME THATS ELECTION TIME
pedro

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jan 15, 2013
mexicans are for pickin maters not sheriff in america you beter watch out americans you will ne the minority group in america watch your a%#
simple man

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what I am talking about, thank you very much, and once again when somebody has something negative about Fontes you assume someone is on welfare or drugs, which is nothing further from the truth.!!! Too bad you have to post under two names so people will think someone agreed with you so quickly!!! LMAO!!!
no you just moch off people for as long as you can till they get sick of you or you stick your nose in everyone's business and bust there family's all to hell you skank bitch and yes your ass been on welfare
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2013
simple man wrote:
<quoted text>no you just moch off people for as long as you can till they get sick of you or you stick your nose in everyone's business and bust there family's all to hell you skank bitch and yes your ass been on welfare
You obviously have me confused with someone else, cold dog, simple man, you think you know who you are talking to, I am on here about what threads I post, and to comment on whatever I want to. This is a forum. I do not appreciate personal attacks and you need to recognize. I am not whoever you have a personal vendetta against, and that is obvious, you do, so quit posting behind me thinking I am whoever did something to you. I would appreciate it.
the truth hurts

White Pine, TN

#12 Jan 15, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously have me confused with someone else, cold dog, simple man, you think you know who you are talking to, I am on here about what threads I post, and to comment on whatever I want to. This is a forum. I do not appreciate personal attacks and you need to recognize. I am not whoever you have a personal vendetta against, and that is obvious, you do, so quit posting behind me thinking I am whoever did something to you. I would appreciate it.
I think you're the one with a personal vendetta on here, all you can do is run down Armondo, I'd talk about some one else if I was you!!!!
early

Cosby, TN

#13 Jan 15, 2013
is vendetta one of them mexican words like armondo?
early

Cosby, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2013
HELL
early

Cosby, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2013
FIRE
lisa williamson

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2013
He won't be sheriff come next election
early

Cosby, TN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
I dont think he even has a greencard
the truth hurts

White Pine, TN

#18 Jan 15, 2013
lisa williamson wrote:
He won't be sheriff come next election
We shall see!!!!
early

Cosby, TN

#19 Jan 15, 2013
aidios amigos
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#20 Jan 16, 2013
the truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're the one with a personal vendetta on here, all you can do is run down Armondo, I'd talk about some one else if I was you!!!!
And I will continue to run him down anytime there is a thread about him!!! Like I said, this is a forum to say whatever you want to about whatever the topic may be. Get out from "UNDER" Fontes and you might see what is really going on with him!! Does he have to have people like you taking up for him? Jeeezz!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Mississippi gurl 145,907
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 31 min TheRealZeke 9,316
Who are all the gays now? 3 hr truth too 19
law looking for david "billy" frazier.... 4 hr cant tell yea 2
Pinays are Worthless ! 4 hr geo1985 18
ice bucket challenge = cyber bullying 6 hr agreed 9
hot tattooed girls 7 hr Tru4u 8
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••