the information you find out from jai...

the information you find out from jail inmates(can crew)

Posted in the Newport Forum

frined of a friend

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2012
So I heard Phillip Jenkins is on can crew now seems he has the big head now I have a friend that is in the cell with him and from what I heard he has a newborn baby with a girl he's supposed to marry but still he has another inmate calling a new girl to come show him some love..what I was told he's just using his baby momma he will tell her one time to do something and that dumb bitch will jump. She needs to move on from his ass before she gets hurt or in there with him
danielle

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jun 24, 2012
are you really that bored with your own life that you have to get on topix to talk about somebody? it must suck to be you! ashley is at every visitation with their almort 1 year old son.. he's not a new born.. and since you "heard" all this why dont you
danielle

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 24, 2012
come to visitation and show proof to ashley or why dont you bring the girl with you? grow up and act like you have some class and go to ashley with this instead of topix hiding behind a fake name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singing? Cinna 33 min Betty jo 21
Kristy nease 1 hr Wilsonis family 6
running for circuit court clerk. 2 hr Cocke co girl 14
red head that works at McDonalds. 2 hr hmm 15
Who's the black man walk in town with blonde wi... 2 hr the man 25
Rumor has it... 2 hr Right-o 4
Billy Bob Hembree 4 hr Betty jo 7

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance