Weigels Store in newport

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mexskin

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2013
When will the Weigels Store in newport be open?

When will they be accepting job applications?
lovebeer

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2013
mexskin wrote:
I am told they have cheaper gas and milk. Iam only interested in their price of beer. well it be cheap.
info

Gatlinburg, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2013
I'm not sure the gas is cheaper. But at most of their new stations they offer has without ethanol which is much better gas
info

Gatlinburg, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2013
mexskin wrote:

You should check their website. They may already be accepting applications. Probably will send people to train at stores in the area to have them ready to start running the store when it does open
i sea

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2013
I see they have the building ready for roof rafter to be placed.

Will it be open before x-mas?
Really

Kodak, TN

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Go to their website if you want to apply for a job. Most places do not accept paper apps at the actual store any longer.
How sad

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 26, 2013
You seriously want to work at a low wage gas station? Wow, how sad.
so stupid

Dandridge, TN

#8 Aug 26, 2013
How sad wrote:
You seriously want to work at a low wage gas station? Wow, how sad.
Some people aren't to proud to work even for a low wage gas station , at least they're willing and able
Pam

White Pine, TN

#9 Aug 26, 2013
so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people aren't to proud to work even for a low wage gas station , at least they're willing and able
Exactly!
How sad

Morristown, TN

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Just shows how desperate people in Newport are begging for minimum wage jobs.Like Newport needs another gas station.lol
Rano

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2013
How sad wrote:
Just shows how desperate people in Newport are begging for minimum wage jobs.Like Newport needs another gas station.lol
so you work a kocks chicken factory
How sad

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 27, 2013
Guess I stuck a nerve lol. Must suck being poor and a begger like most of the people in Newport. You nasty people get what you deserve.Nothing but low wage jobs that even a chimp can do.
so stupid

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 28, 2013
How sad wrote:
Guess I stuck a nerve lol. Must suck being poor and a begger like most of the people in Newport. You nasty people get what you deserve.Nothing but low wage jobs that even a chimp can do.
No you struck a nerve first get an education then do something with yourself instead of putting others down cause you think you have something , you ain't shit and probably don't even have a pot to piss in go suck on mommas tit and make sure daddy give you your weekly allowance , yes might come from money but I bet it ain't yours
How sad

Morristown, TN

#14 Aug 28, 2013
You are way off lol. I need to get an education? Seems to me you might want to consider learning how to make a complete sentence. I have two masters degrees, so I well pretty much educated. I don't have to wait till the first of the month to get paid like most people in this area. See little boy, I make my own money. I'm sure you are just like the rest of these bums taking taxpayers money. I'm sorry if the fact that I have more than you makes you jealous. But that is your problem. And the only titty I'm sucking on is your mommas.
so stupid

Knoxville, TN

#15 Aug 28, 2013
How sad wrote:
You are way off lol. I need to get an education? Seems to me you might want to consider learning how to make a complete sentence. I have two masters degrees, so I well pretty much educated. I don't have to wait till the first of the month to get paid like most people in this area. See little boy, I make my own money. I'm sure you are just like the rest of these bums taking taxpayers money. I'm sorry if the fact that I have more than you makes you jealous. But that is your problem. And the only titty I'm sucking on is your mommas.
Oh I'm far from jealous it's just I know who I am and I don't want for nothing myself ,you may think you have something because of your degree , that don't mean shit I just turned 40 and I'm already retired enjoying my life while your doin that same ole same o and as far as you sucking on something you can suck on these nuts so don't get on mamas cause you might just have to call me daddy
so stupid

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 28, 2013
If you don't believe me ask your mama
so stupid

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 28, 2013
Oh your just mad cause you know your mama made her money on her back
so stupid

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 28, 2013
How sad wrote:
If you really do have two degrees you need to get your money back and maybe take a few english and spelling classes or am I pissing you off so bad that your tongue tied and speaking of tongues I have to commend your mom when she licks the backside of my throbbing shaft it makes me wanna blow the back of her head off with a load
so stupid

Knoxville, TN

#19 Aug 28, 2013
How sad wrote:
Oh well I guess you don't wanna play with me no mo anyway tell moms to gimme a call , wink wink
How sad

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 28, 2013
lol yet to see you use a period. Yea you are jealous. I'm far from being pissed. actually you are making me laugh pretty good. You are obviously pissed off seeing how you posted multiple times. Well ramble on inbred. I'm always up for some more chuckles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump-Hilary 43 min Ole pap 7
Brooks 2 hr Majorpayne 2
Local dating is infected with scam artists 5 hr onlineprophet 4
Jail cell phones 6 hr Watching close 4
Presidential Campaign 8 hr Trump2016 1
merrie Pokey yankee 9 hr Thaddeus 76
Chelsey Weeks 9 hr Curious 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance