Newport Hotties
BIG DOG

White Pine, TN

#1 Jun 11, 2010
All of you women who strut your stuff for these losers in Newport-- You are a 6 on your best day and think you are a 10. You Newport girls couldn't get laid on the strip in Knoxville if you tried. Get out of Newport and see what a really beautiful woman looks like.

Zyk

“Fate is inexorable”

Since: Oct 09

Dandridge, TN

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Texas women. Omg. The pinnacle of hotness.

I'm sure there are at least a handful of semi-hot to hot chicks in Newport, they're just usually used up by the time they're 20 and relegate themselves to being baby machines.
WOW

White Pine, TN

#3 Jun 11, 2010
and pill junkies.
wow

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2010
what loser to post a comment such as this! you must have nothing more to do with your time then to beat off in your mom's house and think of stupid stuff such as this to comment on. Sad really
Respect

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 16, 2010
There are plenty of hotties in Newport. Unfortunately Zyk, you are right about some being used up by the age of 20, but there are a few classy and sexy hotties in Newport. To name a few: Jodi Benson, Candie Talton, Beth Gorrell n her sis Jess, Rochelle Kyker, Christy Benson, Kristin Powers, Jennifer Stokely, Chelsea Wiley...the list could go on, but this is just my opinion.
Fun E

Talbott, TN

#6 Jun 17, 2010
Respect wrote:
There are plenty of hotties in Newport. Unfortunately Zyk, you are right about some being used up by the age of 20, but there are a few classy and sexy hotties in Newport. To name a few: Jodi Benson, Candie Talton, Beth Gorrell n her sis Jess, Rochelle Kyker, Christy Benson, Kristin Powers, Jennifer Stokely, Chelsea Wiley...the list could go on, but this is just my opinion.
Jennifer Stokely? Bahahahahaha!
This is ME

Springfield, TN

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Fun E wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer Stokely? Bahahahahaha!
YES JENNIFER MUFUCKN STOKELY!
What

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 17, 2010
I think it is nice to give ladies a complement, but I know all of these ladies, and they would be glad to receive a compliment in person versus on this website. Too much drama for women who are professional, busy people.
agree

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Jul 11, 2010
I agree this is a trashy site any the ladies prob don't want there names on this site
sunny side

White Pine, TN

#10 Aug 20, 2010
Zyk wrote:
Texas women. Omg. The pinnacle of hotness.
I'm sure there are at least a handful of semi-hot to hot chicks in Newport, they're just usually used up by the time they're 20 and relegate themselves to being baby machines.
hahaha that bout sums it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addicts turning to anti-diarrhea to get high 16 min No need to suffer 8
Cj 49 min Wondering 2
Josh more 52 min Bernie 2
Trump campaign is out of money 53 min Bernie 22
Karen Norton ligon 1 hr move on 7
Random Drug testing school employees 2 hr he needs to b kil... 22
rge any ones ideas 3 hr Get a Clue 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages