yep

Morristown, TN

#21 Feb 12, 2013
I agree it ia a beautiful place but building one throws u off I have put in an application to live there I hope I don't get in that building cause it does look tacky that is the very first thing u notice when u pull in but the rest of the complex looks real nice
I-know-firsthand

Morristown, TN

#23 Feb 12, 2013
yep wrote:
I agree it ia a beautiful place but building one throws u off I have put in an application to live there I hope I don't get in that building cause it does look tacky that is the very first thing u notice when u pull in but the rest of the complex looks real nice
Looks can be very decieving!
really

Morristown, TN

#24 Feb 13, 2013
it is a nice place i have lived here two yrs not one time has the police been here joe walks the grounds of the nite time keeping a eye on things an the kids are safe there also they play outside cause everybody watches them an keep them safe an no other kids come there to swim either just the ones that live there keep control over that it is a very safe place but i have to agree about building one the fake flowers do look awful get rid of them
knows it all

Jefferson City, TN

#25 Feb 13, 2013
I heard that neighbors pull guns on other neighbors for no reason over there. and if you have a dog the neighbors will shoot it just for the fun of it. they call it hunting!
so wrong

Morristown, TN

#26 Feb 17, 2013
nobody pulls guns on each other an nobody bothers dogs neither,everybody pretty much keep to their self during the summer everybody sits outside an gets along with each other
interesting

Morristown, TN

#27 Feb 17, 2013
I have lived here for 6 yrs and i love it here i have never had any problems it is a nice place to live and i also agree building one needs to get rid of all the fake flowers decorating ur porch is ok but going overboard is a little to much
ha

Morristown, TN

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Instead of gettin on here to tell em go tell em urself
right

Morristown, TN

#29 Feb 18, 2013
my opinion we pay rent we decorate how we want:)
proudresident

Morristown, TN

#30 Feb 19, 2013
My family and I have lived here for almost 4 years and management and maintenance are some of the nicest people around . Lived other places and never had respect like you get here. People trash it because they did something wrong typically and then blame others for it. Great place to live and affordable.
i know

Morristown, TN

#31 Feb 20, 2013
right wrote:
my opinion we pay rent we decorate how we want:)
yea but u dont have to make it look like a funeral home with fake flowers sorry they have real flowers now
true

Morristown, TN

#32 Feb 21, 2013
Yes I agree. That apartment with the fake flowers (building 1) is hideous. Did you all see it during Christmas? Every time I had a visitor they would say what is that mess up there? There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Just saying!
Starbaby1

United States

#33 Jun 7, 2017
I have lived here almost four years. Went outside to get into my car and had a flat. They had already put a towing sign on my window. That sucks. They don't even do that in the projects.
Lone Wolf

United States

#34 Jun 7, 2017
Parent wrote:
Quit bashing Northwest School. The school has improved greatly over the last couple of years. My kids went/go there and I have no problems with it. It's like any other school. It has good and bad kids. Most of the teachers there really care about the children. Yes the school is in an area that is somewhat impoverished. That's not the schools fault.
Who are you kidding....the entire education system is a joke in cocke county. Look around.....all the surrounding counties are lightyears ahead in everything and anything. Newport scrapes the bottom of the barrell for teachers cuz they dont pay. It is poverty breeding poverty....a cocke county tradition that they are proud of. A direct reflection of the leadership in our county and city officials. We continue to be the joke of tennessee. Seems like the citizens are happy to be stuck on this alice in the wonderland merry go round.....cuz Newport is never gonna progress or change
Gomez

Lorain, OH

#35 Jun 17, 2017
this place is a dump! This is where the white trash goes to be housed and governed. Spooks dancing in the parking lot at night, dog poop all over the dam place, and bags of garbage at all the doors and balconies..
A long time tenant

United States

#36 Jun 18, 2017
Please do not judge all residents by whst a few people do.Yes,some don't care how their patio/balconies look but we are not all alikr.I have lived here several years and my patio is always clean and never will you find trash on it.Sadly,as of late some non caring people are bent on violating all community rules.I am not trash and neither arr most tenants.Thank you for reading and i pray you will have a blessed day.
A long time tenant

United States

#37 Jun 18, 2017
A long time tenant wrote:
Please do not judge all residents by whst a few people do.Yes,some don't care how their patio/balconies look but we are not all alikr.I have lived here several years and my patio is always clean and never will you find trash on it.Sadly,as of late some non caring people are bent on violating all community rules.I am not trash and neither arr most tenants.Thank you for reading and i pray you will have a blessed day.
I never meant to imply that anyone is trash and apologize for my mitake.Someone do need to act more like responsible adults .If you live here,Please help us take care of out homes and grounds.WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER !!!!!THANK TOU.
Trump rules

United States

#38 Jun 18, 2017
A long time tenant wrote:
It feel all to shit in 10 years that's what happens in gov housing
A long time tenant

United States

#39 Jun 18, 2017
Trump rules wrote:
<quoted text>

It feel all to shit in 10 years that's what happens in gov housing
PLEASE don't bash our community .Cocke Estates is a tax credit property and our manager would be happy to explain that if you are not familiar with that.Yes,i do get frustrasted with the way some act and the vandalism that has recently occured.
If you know who is trashing area,please call our manager.I am quite comfortable here and really want to keep it clean and safeThank you.
iknow

Morristown, TN

#40 Jun 18, 2017
Its the kids in building 11. They are responsible for 95% off the mess and messing cars up. They do whatever they want and nothing happens. It looks awful with the mess they leave daily
JJJ

United States

#41 Jun 18, 2017
Heard several reports of bed bugs and pest control not handling it properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Right before election 9 min VotesOnly 5
tRump Thread Disappeared 43 min fact 2
Dereck Raines and Missy Lane 7 hr Question your mot... 12
True or false 8 hr Brad D 2
lindsey ellison (May '13) 14 hr Get it straight 18
Julia Jones....the Appalacian Deep Throat (Feb '17) 15 hr Julia Jones 63
Babyd 18 hr Lollollol 2

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages