White dads who let their daughters go...

White dads who let their daughters go with black boys...

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Moses

Hartsville, SC

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Your thoughts?
Love to Read

Talbott, TN

#2 Jun 23, 2010
My thoughts are that you have already posted a thread like this!
Moses

Hartsville, SC

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Love to Read wrote:
My thoughts are that you have already posted a thread like this!
And your point? I think that this topic needs talked about some more. You can always go to the threads about masturbating if this one bothers you.
justsomedude

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jun 23, 2010
What freaking difference does it make what color skin someone has? Do you honestly feel like you are somehow better then a black man because your white? Its not like you did something noteworthy by being born white. you probably consider yourself a good christian man while spewing this crap. I would love to see your face when you find out your woman is letting a bunch of mexicans run a train on her nasty ass in exchange for a box of welfare cheese.
Wow

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2010
I think it is none of your business what other family's kids do and this isn't the 50s anymore it is fine to mix races now. If the girl is happy why do you think her dad can stop her from falling inlove with a black boy the dad has no controll over it
father

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2010
would rather my daughter be with a good black man who will treat her right than a hateful ass white dude who would beat on her... Its not someones skin color who will make my daughter happy its who they are on the inside.. wakeup dude.. Its not 1900 anymore... Happiness has no skin color
Moses

Hartsville, SC

#7 Jun 23, 2010
father wrote:
would rather my daughter be with a good black man who will treat her right than a hateful ass white dude who would beat on her... Its not someones skin color who will make my daughter happy its who they are on the inside.. wakeup dude.. Its not 1900 anymore... Happiness has no skin color
You would? Guess you are one of those 'little nut sack' kinda dads. Your daughter needs to have a nappy looking kid. Name it after you. Ha! Little nappy junior with his papaw.
Love to Read

Talbott, TN

#8 Jun 23, 2010
Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point? I think that this topic needs talked about some more. You can always go to the threads about masturbating if this one bothers you.
My point is that if people want to comment about it, they'll do it on the other threads you have already started! And the reason is because you can't lock your child up if they happen to fall in love with someone of a different race! You can tell them that you don't approve, ground them, etc! Even if you do, they will eventually turn 18 and do what the want and probably hate their parents for the rest of their lives. However, as a parent, you should have unconditional love for your child...which means that if you don't approve of the choices they make, you love them for who they choose to be or to be with. I think that if you raise your child to have morals and respect then they'll usually respect how you feel about certain people and not go out with them if they know that their parents will not approve!
Love to Read

Talbott, TN

#9 Jun 23, 2010
You will never understand why some people allow their children to do things that you don't agree with. That's life!
cyd

Springfield, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2010
if they keep on mixing with the black and the mexicans they will not be a white race any more
Moses

Hartsville, SC

#11 Jun 23, 2010
Wow wrote:
I think it is none of your business what other family's kids do and this isn't the 50s anymore it is fine to mix races now. If the girl is happy why do you think her dad can stop her from falling inlove with a black boy the dad has no controll over it
The white race, and it genetic legacy IS my business. It is all the white peoples business. And I will voice my opinion about this very important issue, even if it is 2010 and you are all so 'enlightened'. A great many people feel this way also, so if we don’t get a place to voice our opinions, then we will just resort to violence to be heard. Guess it is better talking about the issue than the next step. But, hey, im ready to rumble!

Zyk

“Fate is inexorable”

Since: Oct 09

Dandridge, TN

#12 Jun 23, 2010
The funniest part of this thread is the assumption that anyone in Newport really knows who their father is.
Love to Read

Talbott, TN

#13 Jun 23, 2010
Zyk wrote:
The funniest part of this thread is the assumption that anyone in Newport really knows who their father is.
Most people in Newport do! The cases were children don't know their father are few and far between! Now the children who actually want to claim their deadbeat fathers, that is another case! Lol!
You bet

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jun 23, 2010
how many white people were in the USA when the pilgrims came over?
coldest

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Jun 23, 2010
You bet wrote:
how many white people were in the USA when the pilgrims came over?
Pilgrims never were in the USA. That would mean the states were already united when they landed, the way you stated it. However, in answer to your question, there were quite a few white people already here. Jamestown was founded in 1607, though the pilgrims didn't land until 1620. Vikings and other nations had already explored here many times, Columbus just wanted to run his mouth about it.

Oh and my two cents is, if my daughters want to date another color that's fine there is good and bad in every color. It doesn't make me week or small balled for saying that.

I am very involved in their lives and when the time comes, they will make good decisions. Although I have already told them they can't date until they are fifty.

Look mommy, I put my smart brain in today. Lmao
newport

Nashville, TN

#16 Jun 24, 2010
it.s just wrong two .mix. its not right dogs dont go with cats. red birds dont with blue birds not even crows with black birds you get my point its not god;s way or we b all the same race .
Rise Up

Cullowhee, NC

#17 Jun 25, 2010
This is not an important topic, at what does "my grandson is mixed" matter. Are you say that if they have a baby that never did anything wrong in it's life is suddenly not a good baby cuz it's not purely black or purely white.

I think everyone should just be blind for day and talk to one another, then they may see it doesn't matter.

I am all for blacks & whites being happy together.

I don't think stupid people should be on the internet though.
Dirk Diggler

Hartsville, SC

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Rise Up wrote:
This is not an important topic, at what does "my grandson is mixed" matter. Are you say that if they have a baby that never did anything wrong in it's life is suddenly not a good baby cuz it's not purely black or purely white.
I think everyone should just be blind for day and talk to one another, then they may see it doesn't matter.
I am all for blacks & whites being happy together.
I don't think stupid people should be on the internet though.
You think that there is no difference between the races? And you are calling other people stupid? Get a clue. Read your history and open your eyes. There is a huge difference between the races. Sorry if it does not fit into your little intolerant world view.
father

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2010
Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
You would? Guess you are one of those 'little nut sack' kinda dads. Your daughter needs to have a nappy looking kid. Name it after you. Ha! Little nappy junior
with his papaw.
No i just think my daughters happiness is more important than skin color. Or race if a chinesse russian puerto rician makes her happy so be it
Joe the Plumber

Newport, TN

#21 Jun 25, 2010
Wow wrote:
I think it is none of your business what other family's kids do and this isn't the 50s anymore it is fine to mix races now. If the girl is happy why do you think her dad can stop her from falling inlove with a black boy the dad has no controll over it
Wow, great comeback. Guess you dont know that since the 50's this country has went all to hell. Almost bankrupted us trying to get welfare checks to all those colored fuckers But, what do you know, esp since you are a ass. Yes, you and all like minded people are the reason this country is in the shape it is in today. Question, just to see if your ignorant of history. Would it matter if America was 15% white, and 85% colored? Would it be better, or would it be a crap hole like africa??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawn Care Service (Mar '14) 1 hr Broke foot 8
April Stokely (Oct '10) 1 hr whatevs 35
Anyone know how to contact Andrew Shelton? (Nov '14) 1 hr proudrebelchick 18
snitches who get out of jail (Aug '10) 2 hr Just wait 35
Julia jones 3 hr omg 24
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 5 hr JustSmokinHot 351
Ernie Gray???? 6 hr Friend of a friend 15

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages