pam dover wilson arrowood

pam dover wilson arrowood

Posted in the Newport Forum

Nashygirl

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2012
what does everyone that knows her think about her?
aunt k

Sevierville, TN

#3 Aug 10, 2012
never heard any thing bad about her an never knowed of her to bother any one so dont get on here just to see who will start shit
drfh

Surgoinsville, TN

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Is her brother named ben? Ben dover?
I know

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Is this the bed post girl? If so skank trash is being nice to describe her.........bahahahaha
aunt k

Sevierville, TN

#6 Aug 11, 2012
to drfh no she only has one brother who is areally good man lives in florida his name is rick an u have no manners the ben dover was her great uncle who died years befor she was born an was the uncle to my husband so ur remark isnt liked at all
aunt k

Sevierville, TN

#7 Aug 11, 2012
to i know dont no what ur problem is guess ur mom just never learned u any better any way pam mines her own why dont u do the same or is ur man one of the many allways trying to get with her an it ticks you off
Nashygirl

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2012
then you do not know her very well.just what she wants you to know.i feel sorry for her mom.she is a good person.she has to raise pams lil girls because the pills she is hooked on and all the trips of taking ppl to nash.or chatt.so she can deal them on the streets.only time she is home is to pass out.or to bring a diff.man home 5 out of 7nights.takes her kids and her mothers things and pawns them.she tells so many lies she forgets who she tells them to.she went to jail because she was to messd up on drugs and drinking she flippd her truck.she has hit rock bottom and still hitting.i do not hate the girl but i know a couple of parents who does because of her given roxys to thier 14 and 16yr old kids.she needs help before she ends up od or kills sumone drivening around nodding out.or sumone kills her for ripping them off and snitching to save herself from more jail time.
aunt k

Sevierville, TN

#9 Aug 13, 2012
to nashygirle maybe u dont know her well checked this out cause thnk god i know longer live around there but have one daughter that does an she spoke with pams mom who said pam doing fine an that she guess pam was glad her kids where in school because pam worked all the time an that the drove her crazy an leughed my daughter asked her if she seen the kids much an she said know i work all the time too an dont get to spend much time with the kids guess shed know if she was the one raiseing them so dont know ur problem but leave her the he-- along
Hmm

Charlotte, NC

#10 Nov 10, 2012
I heard she is in jail? She looks like a strung out mess
nashygirl

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Seem she still doin her thing.how many times she going get arrested before they get her off the road? She is going to get herself or those babies killed or someone else! She gets so messed up on xnax or roxys.I have told her she needs to stop before she really hurts someone and she just says oh no I'm not I dnt drive fuckd up with my kids with me.striaght to my face nodding out.even recorded her on my phone for her to see how drugged up she was so she would believe me when I told her how messed up she was.she laughed about it.she's gotten her moms new car impounded or so she says.the girl is a mess and nobody will put a stop to it or even try.talking to her does no good! I understand family loves her an wants to take up for her and protect her.don't pwant to think the worst.ppl lie to cover up the truth. well open up your eyes pay attention! Don't ask mom or sister bcause they are not going to tell the truth.watch for yourself.its lies on top of lies u will get.go see for yourself!! She stays at dinkys moms a lot and they all are strung out.her youngest dad use to live there and if any1 know carroll raines you kno he is on them a sales them look at the ppl she hangs out with and has her kids around them.hell ask her youngest what her mom puts in her nose.she use to tell every1 til her mom told her not to tell any1.and the doctor told her to put it in her nose etc.she isn't the only 1 who needs help but she is on the roads a lot.and I for 1 hope nobody I love an care about is on the same street when she is fkd up drivin
annie

White Pine, TN

#12 Jul 2, 2013
well stop hiding behind the computer if you have all this proof and so worried about the kids dcs is just a call away.but since you have not done this sounds like a load of bull just starting crap.
Kim

White Pine, TN

#13 Jul 2, 2013
nashygirl wrote:
Seem she still doin her thing.how many times she going get arrested before they get her off the road? She is going to get herself or those babies killed or someone else! She gets so messed up on xnax or roxys.I have told her she needs to stop before she really hurts someone and she just says oh no I'm not I dnt drive fuckd up with my kids with me.striaght to my face nodding out.even recorded her on my phone for her to see how drugged up she was so she would believe me when I told her how messed up she was.she laughed about it.she's gotten her moms new car impounded or so she says.the girl is a mess and nobody will put a stop to it or even try.talking to her does no good! I understand family loves her an wants to take up for her and protect her.don't pwant to think the worst.ppl lie to cover up the truth. well open up your eyes pay attention! Don't ask mom or sister bcause they are not going to tell the truth.watch for yourself.its lies on top of lies u will get.go see for yourself!! She stays at dinkys moms a lot and they all are strung out.her youngest dad use to live there and if any1 know carroll raines you kno he is on them a sales them look at the ppl she hangs out with and has her kids around them.hell ask her youngest what her mom puts in her nose.she use to tell every1 til her mom told her not to tell any1.and the doctor told her to put it in her nose etc.she isn't the only 1 who needs help but she is on the roads a lot.and I for 1 hope nobody I love an care about is on the same street when she is fkd up drivin
Call DCS.
trash

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Pam is a pillhead and has stole from everyone around her. She stole from me and I haven't forgot either. There will be a time and a place and I am going beat the hoes ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah laws n cole 1 hr billbill 1
Young and Hot 1 hr Sheila 5
Becky Lynn Grooms 3 hr Worry about own h... 9
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr Stud horse 4,686
where to get married 11 hr HappyTime 2
April Freshour \Baxter 13 hr Nutcase 8
why Newport Sucks.... 16 hr Dog catcher 5

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance