Words from Dr Know
Dr Know

Crossville, TN

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Hello Good people. Dr Know has good news to pass along. When you feel like talking with respect to other ppls feelings? Just give Dr Know a listen. We can get to the core of it in a few words and send you on your way to a brighter day. Dr Know is on call.
And

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
He will give you a good deal on the pills he gonna tells you to take to solve your problems. lol at dr no!
Smh

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Dr Know why are people so ignorant? It's sad that too many ppl can't be nice.
Dr Know

Bellevue, MI

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Smh wrote:
Dr Know why are people so ignorant? It's sad that too many ppl can't be nice.
well! I'm not at all bothered by these ppl. some just don't make the cut! But for those that do, I try and give my words of self worth! Hang in there you guys, and let Dr Know in on your thoughts. Be happy , and speak often to ppl that you care about. And others, you most be cautious.
Dr Know

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Dr Know wrote:
<quoted text> well! I'm not at all bothered by these ppl. some just don't make the cut! But for those that do, I try and give my words of self worth! Hang in there you guys, and let Dr Know in on your thoughts. Be happy , and speak often to ppl that you care about. And others, you most be cautious.
Ok! Guess I didn't check my spelling! Oops! I blame it on those little green men with pointed ears! Happy st.Pats day you guys!
want to know

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Dr know are you male or female? I have a ? that I would like answered from a males point of view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia (Jan '17) 16 min Entertained 64
Becky Lynn Grooms 43 min Truth 5
Young and Hot 46 min Sheila 1
Aperil James 56 min cumdumster 3
Cassondra Harris 2 hr Toby 3
solar glasses 5 hr declipse 5
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 6 hr Stud horse 4,685

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance