Hmmm

Talbott, TN

#22 Oct 26, 2012
amanda branam lol wrote:
Ive never hurt these kids ... So tell ur lies its good real good u think u knw as of now go ahead wrote ut lies bitches ant nothing but words besides im not hiding behind a computer I knw wht is best fer these kids she chose her life .... They r fine without her all u did was rile me up fer a minute lol oh well hope u got off on ur masterpiece
Tyler and I are Facebook buddies, and he's told me all about you, Amanda. So stop acting so innocent. Lol let's just say that Tyler has told me LOTS of things. Aren't you like 15 years older than him? Ewwwwww
tyler smith

United States

#24 Oct 26, 2012
Age ant nothin she more woman than u ... She raises them kids she comforts them I love her ant nobody told u anything
amanda branam

United States

#25 Oct 26, 2012
U all ant doin nothin but hurtin these babies ... I am momma her own sister hates her so thats y she alone in this world she chode her own life not me or melinda so tlk some more ur only hurtn eho matters these kids

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 26, 2012
Melinda is a subject I could write a book about and still never cover all that bitch has done. Brian is stupid for staying with her after the cheating she has done on him. She needs to get off her ass and quit crying about menopause. Go get a job to help your husband out so you stop losing everything including your house. Whitney is better off if Melinda hates her. They screwed her too after all. For anyone saying that I'm hiding behind a computer let me tell you something if I rocked up in your front yard you would run. Anything I spoke here is the truth. All those kids deserve better. As for Amanda I don't know much about her except this great man she has beat her up in Melinda's house wow what a prince. You learn a lot when you listen to the news. So really any come back you've got save it or I'll get on here and really lay shit out.
melinda

Morristown, TN

#28 Oct 26, 2012
First off the kids r took more care of they have wat they need and want in life. There r not mistreated. They r deeply loved inside and out they r good kids and why pp sa things and say lies idk. The mother was in a situation and cud not take care of them and said they b better off. And I was the where dhs cum in her home and didn't not pass a drug trust cz I had take her to the service everda beside charles fisher insurance company.. I was there. The kids r took care of and they no who she is she hasn't offer r wanted to see them. Last time she did was june 9th madison birthday and waited on her and cum find out she cudnt make it. That was her fault. The truth dnt hurt nobdy so if u want talk the talk walk the walk sumbd put u in place. Whitney has dun drugs b4 and if it wasn't true the kids wudnt b the way the r and have to have counsling to live there life. And special needs and most of all the r loved and have to have a normal life which the do as the days go by. These kids r wonderful a gift from god and taking care of. The truth is the truth. Thank u. The end!!!!!!1
melinda

Morristown, TN

#29 Oct 26, 2012
Bella74 wrote:
Melinda is a subject I could write a book about and still never cover all that bitch has done. Brian is stupid for staying with her after the cheating she has done on him. She needs to get off her ass and quit crying about menopause. Go get a job to help your husband out so you stop losing everything including your house. Whitney is better off if Melinda hates her. They screwed her too after all. For anyone saying that I'm hiding behind a computer let me tell you something if I rocked up in your front yard you would run. Anything I spoke here is the truth. All those kids deserve better. As for Amanda I don't know much about her except this great man she has beat her up in Melinda's house wow what a prince. You learn a lot when you listen to the news. So really any come back you've got save it or I'll get on here and really lay shit out.
wat I do on my life and my time my business and I dnt give a damn who u r. And 4 ur info if my mother wasn't a bitch and leave me in debt like she did I wudnt have lost wat I havein life but o well. She had her part she either destroyed it r sold it that her so u need get ur nose out my pussy and my ass and worry bout ur own damn promblems... instead mine wat I do is me if u dnt like it screw urself. I dnt give a shit u need get up to date with the program

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Oct 26, 2012
You need to get an education and learn how to spell. Thank the lord I'm not trash like you and don't blame your parents for you not having job.
bitch

United States

#32 Oct 26, 2012
I like the way u think Bella.how do u know Whitney?as for Melinda when u get enough nerve to say it to Whitney face then let it b nobody talks bout her mom and as for u Melinda I think Whitney has been good to u weather u know it or not she didn't even want u at her funeral Whitney was being nice and let u be their and Whitney did smoke pot but she don't do anything anymore she thinks more bout them kids and she has tried contacting u to see the kids and uns either want answer the phone or txt her back that's bull shit so u can't say she has not been trying to see them she has but I am telling u uns better watch talking bout her mom she will go off her mom and dad was her whole world and Whitney has done a whole lot more for her parents than Melinda ever did after Whitney dad died Whitney was their for her mom not Melinda Whitney would do anything for her parents unlike her sis
bitch

United States

#33 Oct 26, 2012
As for the kids nothing was wrong with them until Amanda got them she is nothing but a crazy Bitch that's what's wrong with them kids when ahead them
melinda n amanda

United States

#35 Oct 26, 2012
Whitney didnt do shit we cleaned up her dirty pads under beds whitney wants some 529 jones cr scott ant the daddy she a whore ... She ant gg do shit as for amanda ya she crazy over the kids so wattch wht u do she a,step ahead always has shr maybe my sis by blood bt thats it so tlk some more
melinda n amanda

United States

#36 Oct 26, 2012
This is amanda,yall dnt knw shit ... Them kids r the way they r because of therr drug addict momma ...,its in paperwork ... Whitney damaged her kids so get a,life get ur shit straight go ahead blast some shit idgaf ant nothn I cnt handle as long as u tell it right ya funny u gt jokes really she ant tried contactin anyone lol wow
friend

United States

#37 Oct 26, 2012
Amanda is a damn good mother and the best thing to ever happen to those babies,whoever wants to run their suck needs to woman up or shut up or you will get what's coming to you soon enough!!
tammy

Talbott, TN

#38 Oct 26, 2012
melinda wrote:
<quoted text>wat I do on my life and my time my business and I dnt give a damn who u r. And 4 ur info if my mother wasn't a bitch and leave me in debt like she did I wudnt have lost wat I havein life but o well. She had her part she either destroyed it r sold it that her so u need get ur nose out my pussy and my ass and worry bout ur own damn promblems... instead mine wat I do is me if u dnt like it screw urself. I dnt give a shit u need get up to date with the program
Lies, lies, and more lies. Quit blaming your mother for your own irresponsibility and bad choices. Do you really think the people that know you are going to believe this bullsh!t? You've made stupid decisions all your life, Melinda.
melinda n amanda

United States

#39 Oct 26, 2012
Amen my friend lol they need think of the kids not therr stupidity bt some ppl want grow up and u knw yhat insanity is doing the same things over and over expectin a change nt gg happen in these lil kids mind and melinda dnt worry bout them they dnt even knw half of it whitney was the one who came to me didnt want kids an was kissin up on billy jones while scott was in the house on larimy cr I witnessed it myself but oh well ... She ant nothing to me she is a baby momma thats it im not playin games hell with this ive got childrrn to tend too unlike her she ant contacted noone since april shr guolty .... Im not hard to find neither is melinda so why dnt u man up woman up leave a namr im nt ashamed too write ya story on me run ur mouth some more pop off idgaf logan an madison r just fine they laughplay go.placesthey have a life now so idk who gt pissed off at who but my lists arr narrowed dwn to who it is so whayever get a life thst doesnt consist u being behind,a computer known as bitch or bella wowwweee
melinda n amanda

United States

#40 Oct 26, 2012
Who the iisd tammy this is melinda
Whitney douglas

United States

#41 Oct 26, 2012
Hey look here i'm over the god dam null shit lies and I hope them kids get took from uns both i'm not hard to find so if u for something to say say it to my face if u want to know where I am on 7th street so come find me i'm not going anywhere for anybody to call the law,and I never did do anything with billy Jones I would never do anything with him that's nasty I will take a lie detector test to prove it I heard he fucked his sister
melinda n amanda

United States

#42 Oct 26, 2012
Whitney ill tell u to ur face I'm over ur drama I am truly tired of it u have ppl tlkn shit idgaf who told who what when or were grow up u had a chance be a mom I haven't heard from u since april u can have who u wnt tlk whatever only u started dramanot only for me but the kids u say u care bout bull u ant nothin to me or melinda definitely can care less so. U n and friends need to realize ur only hurtin ur kids
melinda n amanda

United States

#44 Oct 26, 2012
This is amanda not melinda right now so call tlk to me not ur buds u wanna knw bout ur kids u call that number
Whitney douglas

United States

#45 Oct 26, 2012
My kids don't have anything to do with this and I did try fucking u ur number is 4236089811 I cod care less if u n Melinda like me or not uns don't mean a dam thing to me i'm on 7th street if u want to find me and don't put my mom name in nothing,he didn't like neither one of uns the mood I am,in come u will get ur ass wooped
melinda n amanda

United States

#46 Oct 26, 2012
Call me then bitch I never bad mouthed ur mom melinda has her own feelings ... 423_470_8725 u ant gg whoop noone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cougars 1 hr Lol 6
Terry Jarnagin for Cocke County Coroner (Sep '10) 1 hr onewhoknows 62
How did Pam Dover die? 2 hr jovisman 3
want to get stolin items back! 3 hr smh 5
Has anyone seen wesley chesteen (May '14) 6 hr Babymama 16
Review: ROD Shop The 8 hr happypatron 5
Anybody know Tiffany Shipley 8 hr thatdude 21
Newport Dating
Find my Match

Newport People Search