Next Last
bitch

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Does anybody know Melinda Webb and Amanda branam
friend

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Yes. What do you have to say about Amanda? Hope you're not trying to start anything. She's my girl and has been through alot. So if you have anything bad to say, best to keep it to yourself.
amanda branam lol

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Lol funny I loveeeee this gotta be petty and bored just like a cricket alot of chirping till I walk by haha .... Keep tlkn I think I knw who started this dang ur bored and my secind guess who wrote it hey ur kids arr grown cnt help u ant been round bt 4x in almost 2 yrs I luv bein called momma
amanda branam lol

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
U wanna knw something call me get at me ... melinda is my sister she dnt need no petty shit either... get a life y u wanna knw soooo much for ? Wht u trynna dig some dirt? Ant none I have nothin to hide never will I'm real takes a real human not to be real enuff get on a web page
Gross

Talbott, TN

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Amanda, did you start this thread about yourself? Don't lie cause I know you did. That's pretty pathetic that you would do something like this. What's the deal? Did you feel the need to try and sound like a badass?
friend

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2012
actually no she didnt. She didnt know it was here until i showed here so shut your trap.
Gross

Talbott, TN

#7 Oct 26, 2012
friend wrote:
actually no she didnt. She didnt know it was here until i showed here so shut your trap.
You are probably Amanda anyway. Eat another pill, you dirty ho.
friend

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2012
I can assure you I'm not Amanda. Why are you so obsessed with her, anyway? She must be doing something right lmao.
bitch

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2012
Amanda never does anything right she move from guy to guy depending on the money situation who ever has the money she is with them or atleast that's what I heard anyway she can't keep the same guy more than a week and in my book that's pathetic.....so she does pills I heard she smokes pot to Goethe that is idk
lmao

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 26, 2012
no i didnt start this thread andreally i dnt care why cnt u state ur name hahahahaha ya what im saying ive been with the same guy 6 mnths i dnt need money have my own and okay lol .... and tahnks to those actually defending me ... i have 3 guesses and best believe i knw at least 3 that would be a cowaard and hide behind a computer lmao
amanda branam lol

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2012
This ant worth my time unless u stop hiding so whos the coward I dnt need to start a thread bout myself u think u got jokes cute an thanks friend ill txt later u knw eho u r
Ghetto Mix Gurl

United States

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Bahahahaha is all i gotta say about this damn thread grow up for real get a damn life amanda does not do drugs for one and she sure is a damn good mother to the kids..also she been with the same guy for 6-7 months now she is a great person friend and mother.. but i also hate white girls lmao hahaha love yu white girl ;) gotta see yu soon boo me & my the kids miss ya
amanda branam lol

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Miss u too my mixed friend lol ... Ily boo
bitch

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2012
their is nobody hiding I just heard that Amanda want even let them kids see their own mom it's pretty bad when u can't have kids of ur own and u have somebody kids call u mom this is not who u think it is this is their best friend I can't believe how people r these day it's bull shit and I think it's kind of shitt y in my book that girl don't have no family left and uns took the kids away from her that's bull shit
bitch

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2012
Let me tell u something she was a good mom to them kids she never hurt them and the only reason she want let them see their mom bc the kids want have anything to do with her when she is around and Amanda is not as good as she says hitting them kids and yanking them out of the car I am going to laugh when one day somebody is going to beat their ass oh wait her boyfriend has done that but their is more people after her BC the way she treats them kids they deserve better than being with somebody that has been in a dam mental hospital u never know when she will turn on them kids
amanda branam lol

United States

#17 Oct 26, 2012
look bitch ... U can take ur bullshit u think your slick u told on urself ill see u later .... Whitney is a,piece of wrk dnt care
amanda branam lol

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Go ahead tell ur name ... I did mine
amanda branam lol

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Ive never hurt these kids ... So tell ur lies its good real good u think u knw as of now go ahead wrote ut lies bitches ant nothing but words besides im not hiding behind a computer I knw wht is best fer these kids she chose her life .... They r fine without her all u did was rile me up fer a minute lol oh well hope u got off on ur masterpiece
Ghetto Mix Gurl

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2012
Amanda has never ever beat them kids ever im pretty sure i know who this is so want yu be brave and tell us yurself since yu wana talk shit be a women dont hide i love yu amanda and i know yur a great person friend and mother id leave my kids with yu anyday and as for Whitney she needa stop doin drugs an stop bringing babies in the world while she using if she was any kind of mother she would have stopped and loved them kids but no she didnt wana give up drugs for them
bitch

United States

#21 Oct 26, 2012
Hey look here Bitch this is Colby for ur information and Whitney does not do drugs she hasn't for a while if she finds out u said that she will go off the deep end as far as I am concerned Whitney has trued contacting u about the kids but let me tell u this she was a good mom them kids and I will fucking tell u this she has never used I mean thai promise she has alot of anger in her she thinks bout them all the time in my book she wants to b involved in their life but let me tell u this she trys to b in their life but u want let her but I will tell u this them kids will remember their mom and dad and when they grow up and figure out why their mom and dads has not been around them kids will hate ur guys u will never be their mom u will b crying saying that baby don't look like me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck sutton 20 min Chuck Sutton 5
We are now paying two guys to be the NUB director 21 min Ticked off ratepayer 5
Whats happened to Unified Marine in Newport? (Mar '12) 1 hr Kenneth 4
Aldridge for President 2 hr Ingles 1
Rachel Webb (Apr '14) 2 hr the man 29
God's Storehouse / CROOKS! (Jan '11) 2 hr Ingles 169
Poop 2 hr Jake from State F... 1
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl