Danielle Williams
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
n_n_n

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2010
What do you think about Danielle Williams?
just an acquantince

Morristown, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2010
only met her a few times wen she was with her first baby daddy but she seems pretty kool
two face

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 28, 2010
She needs to take care her kid I feel sorry for the one she is about to have she won't keep it either her granny will while she is out screwing every tom dick and harry that girl will lay down with anything she even screws her bestfriends man now what kind of friend is she they don't call her church for nothing
Southerngal

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2010
y does it matter wht she does? Ppl is always tlkin shit bout smebdy. Quit worryn bout her and grw up. Its her business not anybdy elses
Some1thatnos

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2010
i agree she dont deserve that kid hell she says she hates her family so who does she expect to raise her babys sure as hell wont be her pos baby daddy lazy mo fo dont do anything but get high thats all they care about there all trash if u ask me dcs should have her kids she obvisley dont want em
personally

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2010
i think shes dumb. We used to be friends now she only calls to tell me the latest drama then it always ends up in her askin for a ride somewhere. she hates her family but will go there if they give her money or watch her kid. im sorry but im a mom and if i let someone watch my kid for a couple mins while i go to the store i feel bad. I just couldnt imagine just leaving my kid with someone ALL THE TIME! its rediculous! and by the way who always wants a part of drama while their prego? that girl is always in someone elses business and i think purposely puts herself in the middle of it when she aint got a dog in the race.
danielle

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 28, 2010
dcs knows that aubrey is stayin at my mamaws while i get on my feet.. there is no room for me at my mamaws or id be there too.. im lucky enough ta have someone ta help me.. and i go ta my mamaws everyday or i go get aubrey.. ive had her with me all day
southernsweetie

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2010
Well I know from personal experiance she's a pussy!And she will try to get with ur man! And she loves the dramma but never backs that mouth up!
Hmmm

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Nov 9, 2010
Give it a rest ppl! she has enough going on right now. so stop worrying so much about her life, and get ur own!!
haha

White Pine, TN

#11 Nov 14, 2010
she shits on herself when she gets excited....lol
fuckahater

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2010
She is bum she thinks ever man wants her and she will fu;-) any man that will give it to her
Thors Thunder

Clover, SC

#13 Nov 15, 2010
And she fingered my brother Freddie! She's a fingerer! Why did Freddie get fingered? Why didn't she bum some money for my banjo? She could be my cfriend if she would do me some good Easter Eggs.
Queen Bee

White Pine, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2010
Yeah I think she is worthless. If she's going to have babies she needs to take care of them (not just one) I have two babies and I would never chose one over the other.She doesnt work she expects her family to take care of her and her worthless piece of sh*t "boyfriend" plus HER 2 kids I couldnt imagine not working and not being able to buy my kids the things they need or want its just sad that they have to suffer because of her. But eventually she will mess up and get whats coming to her. But that just goes to show what kind of mother she really is. And not only is she a worthless mother but a worthless friend. She tries to fuck all of her friends boyfriends and I've heard recently she fucked one of her best friends boyfriend (Phillip Jenkins) while she was pregnant the first time.She keeps it in the family.William,Phillip,& Walter and they are all cousins. How in the world could you live a life like that? O well thats her life and maybe she will get it together one day. She really just needs to drop the loser.
Wanna Know

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2011
What's her number if she is so easy
Thunder Cat

Sevierville, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2011
She a fat ugly bitch and has Ben with more guys that miles on a 67 ford
Wanna Know

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2011
So what's her number
hello

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2011
Well I know the girl and yes she would sleep with anything coming and going that would have her. She has cheated on Walter numerous times even with her bf Ashleys man Phillip. She screws over everyone including people who have been there for her. Shes a backstabber and that is why her and I are no longer friends. I had to find out who she really was the hard way. So if yall come across her all I am saying is to watch your back...
frank

Morristown, TN

#20 Feb 1, 2011
why dont people just leave her alone a least she is trying this time and she is a nice person and she seems to b happy
loretta

Morristown, TN

#21 Feb 2, 2011
hey queenbee why dont u use your real name if u want to talk shit about my son philip
hello

United States

#22 Feb 2, 2011
She is a nasty as$ hoe!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst auto mechanic in newport Tn. (Oct '10) 2 min The Rappin Duke 11
china buffet 1 hr chill 6
Lynn Crum 1 hr Wow 24
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Man with a view 4,136
Local dating is infected with scam artists 2 hr Watchout 9
Donny tRump is cozy with Cuba ! 3 hr whothehellcares- 5
newport legal system 3 hr Bahaha 16
merrie Pokey yankee Wed PotMeetKettle 80

Newport Jobs

More from around the web