Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2012
what a nasty ugly b*tch that don't know how to do her job some one need to drop a bomb on her so she can disappear who ever created that thing has problems I saw her at work and thought I was on planet X her face looks like someone cut and pasted it together WTF IS THAT THING
BLESSED

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
she can't be nearly as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside GO HATER GO to he!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 18, 2012
awww I take it as you her other half you must be a troll too :)
meme

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2012
you all need to get it right its Karen Quiett she is a nasty dog f*cking ho

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 16, 2012
the one that works at wendys? yeah shes not anything like what you arrogant people are saying, she hasnt been with anyone here bc she came from louisiana to visit family, and second she was a very nice sweet person. its sad adults are so low lifed that they would come talk about another adult on topix, i guess thats cocke county for you, you guys are doing just fine at living up the horrible reputation this place already has, thanks for your participation. idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know erica?? 8 min Crete Driver 9
Taco Bell 1 hr One4All 14
Con agra 1 hr Wanna be 33
Eighth street 1 hr Phub 20
sam hill is a rip off he sold me fruits that w... 2 hr Unbelivable 8
Christian Jane Ball is a prostitue (Mar '17) 8 hr Cj bitches 101
Happy memorial day !!! 9 hr Crete Driver 1

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages