Eugene,Heat and air man

Eugene,Heat and air man

Posted in the Newport Forum

looking

Concord, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Trying to find Eugene,not sure what his last name is but he works on heat and air units,older man use to work with a guy named Kenny, he worked on my heating system before,does a really good job and doesnt charge arm and leg,needing to have unit worked on again but his number isnt the same. If anyone knows how I may get a hold of him that would be great. Thanks
justbeinghonest

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
I don't know Eugene, but whatever you do stay away from H and H. This guy is an incompetent crook.He steals freon out of your unit then tell you that you are low on freon and tries to sell it back to you.
looking wrote:
Trying to find Eugene,not sure what his last name is but he works on heat and air units,older man use to work with a guy named Kenny, he worked on my heating system before,does a really good job and doesnt charge arm and leg,needing to have unit worked on again but his number isnt the same. If anyone knows how I may get a hold of him that would be great. Thanks
Hey

Waxhaw, NC

#3 Jan 7, 2013
looking wrote:
Eugene Eslinger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why newport sucks.... 1 hr Well you know 16
Brandywine 2 hr Swak 2
Newport eat up with child molester 4 hr Apolea 3
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 4 hr Football fan 4,639
Ashley player 5 hr Damfino 17
"moonshiners" being filmed in newport/cosby 7 hr problem 15
cocke estates (Jan '13) 8 hr Pud 49

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance