so not scared

Newport, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I think its hilarious when a chicken sh!t loser has nothing better to do than post there "opinions" online! Grow a spine and say it to the persons face you bodussy smelling ogre! Oh that's right,,, your too "BIG" a coward!
Shell

Talbott, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
so not scared wrote:
I think its hilarious when a chicken sh!t loser has nothing better to do than post there "opinions" online! Grow a spine and say it to the persons face you bodussy smelling ogre! Oh that's right,,, your too "BIG" a coward!
Hahaha!! You mean like what you just did???!!! Lmao thanks for the laugh!
da gudge

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
so not scared wrote:
orgy is spelled with a y and its does smell good
so who are you

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 7, 2012
so not scared wrote:
So what's your name and who are you talking about? Didn't you just post online without your name?
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
so who are you wrote:
<quoted text> So what's your name and who are you talking about? Didn't you just post online without your name?
True...so true!
Tracy

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
so not scared wrote:
You just made a joke of yourself...you can call names and bash someone for not confronting an individual, yet YOU can not post your own name on here. Sounds like the only skeered coward is the one who started this thread...
2legit2quit

Duluth, GA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>You just made a joke of yourself...you can call names and bash someone for not confronting an individual, yet YOU can not post your own name on here. Sounds like the only skeered coward is the one who started this thread...
IKR
haha

Knoxville, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2012
so not scared wrote:
Well Mr Chicken Sh@t loser- What is your name? I love it when people prove the stupidity with one single post.
justsayin

Eagleville, TN

#9 Dec 7, 2012
To the o.p. at least if someone says some shit on Facebook they aren't hiding behind a fake name! Who are u?
oreally

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2012
so not scared wrote:
i think he meant "ogre" as in Shrek lol
lolwtf

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2012
And be a juke box hero, got stars in his eyes, he's a juke box hero
He took one guitar, juke box hero, stars in his eyes
Juke box hero,(stars in his eyes) He'll come alive tonight

Source:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the biggest pillhos in cocke county 2 hr true dat 53
Who is driving around in a older model truck di... 3 hr so what 18
Black Nissan truck 5 hr Just wondering 5
Presiential Candidates 2016 9 hr A Proud American 7
Billy Johnson (Sep '14) 9 hr ZombieKitty 2
Diamond ahrens 13 hr Justme 1
Samatha E Webb child abuser /drug addict 21 hr Mike 7
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE