Fosho

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Very Rude!!!!
yea

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2010
i used to work there it seems like it has went all down hill from there since ihave been gone
who cares

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Here we whine (not dine) again.. Sent a couple of people to Pizza Plus Ddride for hewings coupon special and they over charged them and said coupon had to be presented before the sal they can't refund difference. (phone order) crock of crap Pizza plus. never again. I'm letting you know ahead of time. You guys are terrible business people.
nice

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Its actually kind of common sense I thought, everyone knows you have to tell them of any coupons before hand. That is at any restaraunt.
lol

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 9, 2012
yea wrote:
i used to work there it seems like it has went all down hill from there since ihave been gone
Yep, I'm sure you are what was keeping it going. haha
lol

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 9, 2012
who cares wrote:
Here we whine (not dine) again.. Sent a couple of people to Pizza Plus Ddride for hewings coupon special and they over charged them and said coupon had to be presented before the sal they can't refund difference.(phone order) crock of crap Pizza plus. never again. I'm letting you know ahead of time. You guys are terrible business people.
It says on the coupon to mention it WHEN YOU ORDER!
who cares

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Jul 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It says on the coupon to mention it WHEN YOU ORDER!
IT DOES NOT SAY THAT>> sorry you are wrong.
kitty

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Is no good
bad business

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 17, 2012
I would not recommend this business. The pizzas are bad, management is rude and even the owners treat paying customers like garbage!
shew

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 26, 2013
bad business wrote:
I would not recommend this business. The pizzas are bad, management is rude and even the owners treat paying customers like garbage!
I ate there today, food was no good, and I will not be back. I used to eat there years ago, something has really changed.
live laugh love

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Why did tha Newport Pizza Plus close?????????
Dexter

Hartsville, SC

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Because it sucked! Crappy pizza and crappy service. Never ran a special on Pizza, and always charged full price like it was a great pizza. NOT!
shew

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Dexter wrote:
Because it sucked! Crappy pizza and crappy service. Never ran a special on Pizza, and always charged full price like it was a great pizza. NOT!
From the horrible pizza I got, the Dandridge one will be closing next. Totally different from when I used to eat there. Cheaper terrible crust.
hungry

Morristown, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2014
The whitepine location is awesome. You should give them credit. They have to put up with rudeness and lies all day from people wanting something for free. Yea its expensive but it is good. Cheap food is made with cheap product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 6 min Ezekiel 87
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 18 min Don 5,108
Adam and Felicia Shelton 24 min Terri 45
Pedophiles in Newport! 31 min Terri 15
What Does Everyone Think About Danielle Shoemak... 38 min dont worry 3
Lynn Crum (Sep '14) 41 min Terri 58
CJ Ball, running for sheriff 1 hr Jason 8

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages