Sexiest girls in newport

Sexiest girls in newport

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Detroit, MI

#1 Jun 9, 2010
April turner
James

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Shasta Coggins
baba

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Bip-Bop114 wrote:
April turner
you got this girl on the wrong page.she goes under ugliest.
Engaged

Morristown, TN

#4 Jun 9, 2010
baba wrote:
<quoted text>you got this girl on the wrong page.she goes under ugliest.
Ignore this chick she is aprils number 1 fan thats why aprils name is always in her mouth (: hatin ho.
abc

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Engaged wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore this chick she is aprils number 1 fan thats why aprils name is always in her mouth (: hatin ho.
no they need to ignore your stupid ass cuz you seem to be about 5 different names on her bitch
Engaged

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2010
abc wrote:
<quoted text>no they need to ignore your stupid ass cuz you seem to be about 5 different names on her bitch
Please inform me of my 5 other names please?
hillbilly

Foster, WV

#7 Jun 9, 2010
my mom

Zyk

“Fate is inexorable”

Since: Oct 09

Dandridge, TN

#8 Jun 9, 2010
Here's a better question:

Name a girl that's super hot, intelligent, employed, financially stable, over 20, with no kids, STDs or drinking problems. "Sexy" means nothing if the chick is an annoying dipshit.
chubby

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Zyk wrote:
Here's a better question:
Name a girl that's super hot, intelligent, employed, financially stable, over 20, with no kids, STDs or drinking problems. "Sexy" means nothing if the chick is an annoying dipshit.
What if a woman meets all those except the kids part. I am all of those but married with 2 kids of which I was in my 20's before I had them.
Austin Adams

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jun 9, 2010
Megan Kernan Kaylee Clevenger Casey Talton Candy Brown Christy Benson
Cut Them No Slack

Ten Mile, TN

#11 Jun 9, 2010
Zyk wrote:
Here's a better question:
Name a girl that's super hot, intelligent, employed, financially stable, over 20, with no kids, STDs or drinking problems. "Sexy" means nothing if the chick is an annoying dipshit.
That cuts them down drastically!!! Good luck finding one with those specifications... LMAO
jerrod

Sevierville, TN

#12 Jun 9, 2010
that chick thats dating that joby massey dude is sexy way to hott for him.b#tch got some nice tits to
jobys bbygrl diane

Sevierville, TN

#13 Jun 9, 2010
uh tha names diane 4 one n im wit him cuz i love him o so much hes rly gud2me too &&aint nobody er gna take me from him &i dnt thnk hed b 2happy 2find out u were tlkn bout me n tht kinda way...&i dnt thnk im to hott 4 him idc wat u think
San Diego

Detroit, MI

#14 Jun 9, 2010
jobys bbygrl diane wrote:
uh tha names diane 4 one n im wit him cuz i love him o so much hes rly gud2me too &&aint nobody er gna take me from him &i dnt thnk hed b 2happy 2find out u were tlkn bout me n tht kinda way...&i dnt thnk im to hott 4 him idc wat u think
On your next post...please type in English...not street! Please!
San Diego

Detroit, MI

#15 Jun 9, 2010
Damn it... Megan k. Please create a facebook or my space page so I can see what all the craze is about?? Pleaseeeeeeeeee. Everyone one but me knows Megan...help a brother out.
branson

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 10, 2010
wow! i seen this brooke hall chick and she is super hottt. she has two kids, is going to college, has a full time job, and is super intelligent!2 bad she has a husband and she is always talkin about how kool he is. ur a lucky man dude.

Zyk

“Fate is inexorable”

Since: Oct 09

Dandridge, TN

#18 Jun 10, 2010
Cut Them No Slack wrote:
<quoted text>
That cuts them down drastically!!! Good luck finding one with those specifications... LMAO
I know.:(
Maybe I'll get a houseplant. They don't cry when you slap them around.
who cares

Jefferson City, TN

#20 Jun 10, 2010
Bip-Bop114 wrote:
April turner
you love starten your shit then trien to make yourself look good huh.april needs to let your ass go

Since: Jun 10

United States

#21 Jun 10, 2010
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>you love starten your shit then trien to make yourself look good huh.april needs to let your ass go
And you need to shut you god damn mouth.
diane

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jun 10, 2010
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
On your next post...please type in English...not street! Please!
ill tlk how evr tha heck i want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 48 min BellaRosaLinda 433
Meth dealer (May '15) 1 hr Kawasaki 27
taco bell 1 hr proudrebelchick 7
dead beat moms 1 hr ciwn 1
Brock's Italian Subs: Does anyone know the recipe? (Sep '09) 2 hr proudrebelchick 72
prepared again 2 hr proudrebelchick 57
why do you think newport sucks? (Apr '10) 4 hr Like it here 40

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages