If the law will not protect you who w...

If the law will not protect you who will?

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crooks

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Why do we have to write reports when the law will not come out from behind the desk? Im sick of it!!! No one is safe anymore. Who can we report the law to? I need answers please
Idiot

Denver, NC

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Crooks wrote:
Why do we have to write reports when the law will not come out from behind the desk? Im sick of it!!! No one is safe anymore. Who can we report the law to? I need answers please
Report it to someone who you think might care.
Crooks

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2013
A police officer took the report. Now no one will do anything. They are covering for someone because all im getting is excused. Crazest town i've ever seen. We are talking about 50,000 or more was took out of my house.
terry

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
they are too busy pulling you over because you wont dim your lights or you didnt use a turn signalor some other stupid reason to rob from the poor andgive to the rich,someone needs to come in this town and put these damn people in there place.we are beng robbed by our on law enforcement they say to stay out of cocke county because of the law.how ae we going to survive if we are afraid to get out because of our law enforcement? someone from nashville or washington needs to come here and help us.
concernd

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Thats a stupid ? who will protect you not your sherrif its everbody for therself go get you a 45 or a 9 mm an put it on your side an dont be afraid to use it
butch

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Only queers and cowards need law enforcement. I dont know about everyone, but sorry to the people who think that "they have a right to be safe" plenty of fathers who have had their child raped or killed would be glad to put real justice into action, for that mans lost his right "to be safe" all police will do is gauruntee there isn't any justice. get real cops are useless, always will be. Its just a proffesion that allows men who lack manhood to have their powertrip, not to say every cop, but the majority carry massive hardons in uniform, the exact people i would keep off the street if justice was actually real in america. lets keep our guns to keep safe from the cops and the people who rely on police in the first place.
mayor

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Tell like it is pillbillies!
sos

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2013
the sheriffs dept is so sorry they want even protect our elders. the law was called on dec 24th & dec 27th where an out of control teen was beating & busting everything the old man had & they didnt do anything to her & her probation officer knows all about what she did& they still didnt do anything to her. the law in cocke co is out for no one but themselves. they know who the thieves are but yet they want do anything.
john

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2013
terry wrote:
they are too busy pulling you over because you wont dim your lights or you didnt use a turn signalor some other stupid reason to rob from the poor andgive to the rich,someone needs to come in this town and put these damn people in there place.we are beng robbed by our on law enforcement they say to stay out of cocke county because of the law.how ae we going to survive if we are afraid to get out because of our law enforcement? someone from nashville or washington needs to come here and help us.
Don't break the law then you won't get pulled over. I am glad they pull over people for bright lighting makes me mad when someone blinds you going down the road. Also you get wanted people and drunk drivers and prevent crimes when officers are out working.
terry

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 5, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't break the law then you won't get pulled over. I am glad they pull over people for bright lighting makes me mad when someone blinds you going down the road. Also you get wanted people and drunk drivers and prevent crimes when officers are out working.
wait until you get pulled over because you didn't dim your lights fast enough or something stupid and have to go to court and pay a fine and then pay court cost so they can sit in there office and act like they own the county.they need to stop the drugs and robberys and crimes that matter not harass the decent people of cocke county,(here is where you make your dumbass comment).I am a veteran of this country(war)and it makes me ashamed to know that i laied my life on the line to come back here and be treated like a common criminal,what ever happened to common courtey from the cops to the civilians of this county.and my guess is that you know someone on the police force.and what ever happened to go and pay the ticket? now you have to go to court and pay court costs as well.
tickedoff

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2013
You and the second amendment is all the protection you'll ever need
Business

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 5, 2013
40 smith an weson
GOOD ANSWER

Newport, TN

#14 Jan 7, 2013
To solve the crime problem is simple> Elect C J Ball sheriff problem solved>
Jack

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jan 7, 2013
terry wrote:
<quoted text>wait until you get pulled over because you didn't dim your lights fast enough or something stupid and have to go to court and pay a fine and then pay court cost so they can sit in there office and act like they own the county.they need to stop the drugs and robberys and crimes that matter not harass the decent people of cocke county,(here is where you make your dumbass comment).I am a veteran of this country(war)and it makes me ashamed to know that i laied my life on the line to come back here and be treated like a common criminal,what ever happened to common courtey from the cops to the civilians of this county.and my guess is that you know someone on the police force.and what ever happened to go and pay the ticket? now you have to go to court and pay court costs as well.
That's what you people wanted when you voted for Fontes, that's what you got. VOTE in 2014!!!!!
Jack

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 7, 2013
GOOD ANSWER wrote:
To solve the crime problem is simple> Elect C J Ball sheriff problem solved>
Yes,by all means, elect another simpleton.(a simpleton is a person with a low IQ,I know that word is over a lot of your heads)
Jack E

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Lived here all my life. Never had a run in with any type of law enforcement officer. I support them in all they do. Funny how it is only a select few that always seem to have problems with law enforcement.
Jack

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Jack E wrote:
Lived here all my life. Never had a run in with any type of law enforcement officer. I support them in all they do. Funny how it is only a select few that always seem to have problems with law enforcement.
Really???
thanku

Morristown, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2013
My mother is not going to jail because she is family to the detective dept. my family. She has worked hard all her life for nothing.Go momma go go. go go go go momma go. She has to servive somehow.
Jack

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jan 7, 2013
thanku wrote:
My mother is not going to jail because she is family to the detective dept. my family. She has worked hard all her life for nothing.Go momma go go. go go go go momma go. She has to servive somehow.
What.....in the hell.....are you talking about. Put the pipe down.
truth

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2013
We are wondering the same in sevier county!! you all are far better off and the f.b.i cleaned things up to some degree for your government. we cant get them to help us here with our issues which would curl your hair!!! i am a former cop and support your sheriff he is wanting to do whats good!! our sheriff is a bigger criminal than most inmates and to beat it all jimmy dunns got his back! 2014 vote for a new attorney general and keep your sheriff!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deleted threads 2 hr LoL 13
Be a parent 2 hr LoL 3
Curtis Hance, drug dealer, runs for County Comm... 3 hr Truth 1
chynna 3 hr newport finest 1
Sammy crum 4 hr Brandon 4
Jessie Cavett 4 hr Grateful 4
Law suit Filed By Grooms 4 hr Elsajay 11
Bushes 10 hr Correct Info 21

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance