Posted in the Newport Forum

Unknown

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2012
What do you think
lol

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 14, 2012
i tell ya what i think those boys worked damn hard this year yea they haven't won a game but there coach can't do it all by his self an those other coachs up there can't get there heads out of there butts to help the freshman coach he seems like a pretty nice guy they haven't won not one game but they are out there doing there best and having fun most of them need to realize they aint helping that man but them freshman are the future up there for the next couple of years and with the right teaching they could be good in the future
Hunter shults

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2012
I don't know who you are but thanks we did work hard we may have lost but we had fun and that's all that matters
dt

Morrison, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Fire hacker
lol

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2012
hunter i know u did good and youns all will make it big someday just keep up the good work and no i am not saying too fire hacker but they do need to relize whats going on up there they need to get there heads out of there butts and relize what a good group of kids they got up there and that freeshman coach needed help this year he did it all by his self and he did very good job but it would have been nice to c those other coaches helping him like i say those freeshman are the future football players up there

Since: Oct 12

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Thanks and yea mcknealy tried his best and we did get a lot better at the end of this we may have not had much to work wot but we learned a lot and are getting better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Cutshaw (Nov '14) 1 hr Tngurl22 20
Wreck on Mcgaha chapel 1 hr anothergroomsjunkie 16
Wondering 2 hr Wondering 1
tRump supported by the kkk 2 hr hilehitlersssssss 14
Name is LoNG_Shot a Navy Seal, Ranger, Sniper, ... 2 hr eye inthesky 19
Wreck on 340 3 hr molly 13
bobby cody 4 hr well 8

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance