United States

#1 Jan 12, 2011
who has used Tom Teasterman and what was the outcome
saveyourmoney

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2011
keepmykids wrote:
Hell no he is not the best! He is the best when it comes to putting you off and taking your money, and when he goes to court in another county look out because he sucks he will not stand up for his clients. My advise to you is try another lawyer.
For real

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2011
Use Jill talley in dandridge yes she is Lil expensive but u get results. If u use the one u ask about it's just money money money and no results. Just from experience!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Testerman is like tits on a boar hog - worthless. I had a friend who thought he had his divorce final and TT screwed it up and it costed more money cause the folls in in office are stuuuuuuupid!
nws

York, SC

#5 Jan 12, 2011
If I needed a lawyer I would use becky slone in dandridge......
truth

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2011
nws wrote:
If I needed a lawyer I would use becky slone in dandridge......
Freddie Myers is the best in town...But, really don't know if he still does custody or not. My friend used him...he was awesome!!!!
Got everything she wanted.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2011
Heyyyy, Tom is a magnificent attorney. He's not the one who is hellbent on money in that office. Of course he HAS to make a living, and if you want a good attorney then it makes sense to PAY the man, but it's his wife who you gotta deal with about the money. She gave me everloving hell over it once. Tom told me not to worry bout it, and i was paying slow, but she wanted her/his money all at once. He don't even do the hiring of the "folls" she does so wat do you expect? Tom is a good lawyer, just to bad u haveta get past her first.
abc

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2011
hey Tom is a great lawyer. And your right his wife wants you to pay but look at it from her point of view. Yes Tom may tell you not to worry about it but that does not mean a 30 year payment plan. They have bills and have to live to. You would be surprised at the people who wat his services for nothing and its a shame that people are like that. As for the people who work in his office no his wife did not hire them. One is my friend and he hired her. So please get the facts right before you speak.. Just pay the man what yu owe and things will be all right and if you dont like what he did you can always go some where else no one makes you use him. But most do because heis the only lawyer who will let you pay on time the rest has to have their monies up front.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2011
abc wrote:
hey Tom is a great lawyer. And your right his wife wants you to pay but look at it from her point of view. Yes Tom may tell you not to worry about it but that does not mean a 30 year payment plan. They have bills and have to live to. You would be surprised at the people who wat his services for nothing and its a shame that people are like that. As for the people who work in his office no his wife did not hire them. One is my friend and he hired her. So please get the facts right before you speak.. Just pay the man what yu owe and things will be all right and if you dont like what he did you can always go some where else no one makes you use him. But most do because heis the only lawyer who will let you pay on time the rest has to have their monies up front.
There ARE others in towne who'll let you make a down payment and then make payments on the rest. Tom IS a good lawyer tho n he does have to make a lving like everybody else. Got nothin bad to say about Tom.
yankee

Ellenboro, NC

#10 Jan 21, 2011
aintskeered wrote:
Testerman is like tits on a boar hog - worthless. I had a friend who thought he had his divorce final and TT screwed it up and it costed more money cause the folls in in office are stuuuuuuupid!
costed?? folls??

I don't understand.
hard worker

Schaumburg, IL

#11 Jan 21, 2011
the last time I used Tom, he set on him fat butt while I tried to defend my self, I was the one asking questons. Hooper ask more then once if I was paying Tom the last time he ask I told him not for setting on his butt while I done the work.
I got ten days, hooper said I needed a better lawer, I suck as a lawer
someone

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 23, 2011
He told me he would do my divorce for 2500 then he didnt even do half of it. I still have ppl harassing me over my ex-husbands bills. My x died, custody was never done, I cant get a title to my car, and I also received another bill about a year later for 2000 more dollars that I did not agree to. He did not even finish my case!!! and I have to pay 4500 for it!!!!!!!
someone

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 23, 2011
And my piece of shit X did not have to pay a dime and he called Tom all the time for help and advice and Tom assured me that he had to help him too! But I paid for the shit!!!
someone

Morristown, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2011
If you have an abusive x that you want to keep your kids away from, dnt use him because he will make you let your kids go until they get hurt! He did mine until I said no more, you find a way to make it happen, because my child came home beat, and all bruised up. I had to call the police and DCS, myself!!!
just wondering

AOL

#15 Jan 23, 2011
keepmykids wrote:
I have used Tom Testerman. I just wish I had kept my money and hired me a lawyer. He is a loud mouth blowbag of the worst kind and was locked up once years ago because the judge got so tired of hearing him lie.
just wondering

AOL

#16 Jan 23, 2011
For real wrote:
Use Jill talley in dandridge yes she is Lil expensive but u get results. If u use the one u ask about it's just money money money and no results. Just from experience!
Jill Talley is about as low on the totum pole as they come.
Nothing but a mouth and charges three times what anyone else does yet loses cases because she is too lazy to work.
success

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I have used Tom Testerman. I just wish I had kept my money and hired me a lawyer. He is a loud mouth blowbag of the worst kind and was locked up once years ago because the judge got so tired of hearing him lie.
ya i used tom testerson and he is no good i lost my house cause of him he took my money andput me out on the street he is a fat ass s.o.b in my book i dont see how he can walk up and down the roads like he does and no one has done any thing to him the money he makes picking up cans with his wife and son fat ass s.o.b is nothing
successful

York, SC

#18 Dec 4, 2011
Jill Talley is the best by far! She has always been my family lawyer and has got us everything we have ask for. She does cost alot but well worth the money in the end. I would rather pay her $6000 and get what you want. Then $2500 ans get nothing and them not even defined you . Tom is the worst as they come he don't show up, put things off, and is lazy. Good luck if u hire him. I would say spent the extra and know what you are goin to come out with
Help

Spartanburg, SC

#19 Dec 7, 2011
I have used Tom he's good . Got me what I wanted . Good luck just make sure you are doing what's best for your kids .
depends

Kingston, TN

#20 Dec 8, 2011
It depends on what Judge you are going in front of, him and Bell use to be tight as they can be, seems like Tom wins all if it is front of Bell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janice Shropshire 1 hr Know her 2
snow snow and more snow 2 hr Deep Pockets 13
pregant drug users 8 hr Sarah 4
Redlights 9 hr Hummingerbird 1
I need a pill 10 hr Jimi 21
Brady Watson Hep C 11 hr curious 15
brenda stewart (Jul '14) 13 hr jolly rancher 5
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web