United States

#46 Apr 26, 2012
What happened to Jackie mack
intheknow

Boynton Beach, FL

#47 May 6, 2012
Long Long Long Time Ago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad's tattoo is for Steve Valentine. He was a member of the Peaceful Few Motorcycle Club, just as your father was. Not many of them around anymore to tell their stories. God Bless the PFMC.
Chip is a good friend of mine, Steve was too, I knew almost everyone involved. I was there that Christmas morning.
intheknow

Boynton Beach, FL

#48 May 6, 2012
icon119 wrote:
<quoted text>people got shot as payback 4 what they did 2 the mans mother.
wrong, one of the shooters, Jackie Layman, killed one of the others father in a holdup in 1962 or 63.
intheknow

Boynton Beach, FL

#49 May 6, 2012
raw head rex wrote:
He was one of the ones that got shot and killed that morning. hes the one that started all that. he was staying at his mothers after breaking out of prison.

Since: May 12

San Diego, CA

#50 May 6, 2012
Long Long Long Time Ago wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dad's tattoo is for Steve Valentine. He was a member of the Peaceful Few Motorcycle Club, just as your father was. Not many of them around anymore to tell their stories. God Bless the PFMC.
an MC in Newport, WOW. I will do my homework now!
wonder why

Nashville, TN

#51 May 6, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>wrong, one of the shooters, Jackie Layman, killed one of the others father in a holdup in 1962 or 63.
He was set up for that job and billed years for something he did not do. That was a very painful time for a lot of people, and was nearly 40 years ago, why drag this up.
wonder why

Nashville, TN

#52 May 6, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>He was one of the ones that got shot and killed that morning. hes the one that started all that. he was staying at his mothers after breaking out of prison.
Your name inplies you know more than you do.
duh

United States

#53 May 15, 2012
good news wrote:
no body knows as much about what go on around here then me. I work for the sherrif depart ment. I am a crime solver i worked for the feds for years. i traned some importent men but i stay in the lime lite.
u spelled trained wrong Mr.fed
intheknow

United States

#54 May 17, 2012
wonder why wrote:
<quoted text> Your name inplies you know more than you do.
Funny thing that Sam told who shot him, He knew Jac kie, thats the reason he was shot. Mom was one of the ones that tried to patch Sam up that morning before they took him from the Super dollar.
old hand

Morristown, TN

#55 May 18, 2012
raw head rex wrote:
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>wrong, one of the shooters, Jackie Layman, killed one of the others father in a holdup in 1962 or 63.
icon119 wrote:
<quoted text>people got shot as payback 4 what they did 2 the mans mother.
a denton wrote:
They shot at my grandmothers house so my cousons retaliated not smart either party but dont mess with a denton!!
Jackie McMahan (aka Jackie Mac), went to the Red Lantern with Rusty Denton to look for the people he thought shot into his mother Estie Laymanís house on White Oak. Rusty Denton was the fingerman. It was his job to point them out as Jackie did not know them all by sight. Some think Rusty pointed out some people who were not involved but were his own personal enemies. Regardless, several people were killed, including Jackie Mac.
biker

United States

#56 Jun 6, 2012
Is the peaceful few active?
club

Dandridge, TN

#57 Jun 18, 2012
Pfmc is active.Thats all i know.
wonder why

Nashville, TN

#58 Jun 18, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing that Sam told who shot him, He knew Jac kie, thats the reason he was shot. Mom was one of the ones that tried to patch Sam up that morning before they took him from the Super dollar.
The man that shot Sam was inported from out of state. He died in prison on another charged, in another state. Jackie knew it was going to happen and left town so he would not be here and they couldn't pin it on him. He did enought but not nearly everything that was blamed on him. The planners called him and gave him some made up excues, to get him back in town. They planned to pin it on him from the begining. When he was picked up he wouldn't tell the law anything thinking this is something I didn't do, I am not worried. There was a wittness who said she saw him, She was paid $3000.00 for her lie, by a member of Newport's finest. Didn't do her much good thought because when she tried to buy a new car her money turned out to be counterfit. When she conplained she was told the best thing she could to was leave town. Needlee to say that excatly what she did. Jackie was giving 99 years for something he did not do. All involved are dead now. Let it die.
wonder why

Nashville, TN

#59 Jun 18, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing that Sam told who shot him, He knew Jac kie, thats the reason he was shot. Mom was one of the ones that tried to patch Sam up that morning before they took him from the Super dollar.

He knew Jackie alright, Jackie was sitting beside him on a bar stool at his bother-in-law's bar as it was being planed. Sam wasn't supposed to get shoot. But the inport didn't know Sam. Mr. intheknow anything else you want to know
hyjnx

Pflugerville, TX

#60 Jul 12, 2012
lips of truth wrote:
<quoted text>
See you need to get your story straight Steve valentine was murdered there he was my cousin as well I was there to identify his body so no one on here has said any truth bout the sh*t that went down except, yes, it was the Red Lantern, a beer joint
high 5 to u! sounds like u know the truth
hyjnx

Pflugerville, TX

#61 Jul 12, 2012
intheknow wrote:

your mom sounds like an Angel. does she still live in this little town?
Anonymous

United States

#63 Aug 2, 2012
Does anyone know who the founder of the peaceful few MC is
Ron Paul 2012

Morristown, TN

#65 Aug 27, 2012
I've heard that one of the ones killed was a man wearing a woman's dress. Anyone know about that?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#66 Aug 27, 2012
I know what happened too , quiet a few of us do.I've ran with them all at times there were clicks in town you either got along with them or died still quite a few of us old school around thank god i am 60 and still putting up with newports finest.
Ron Paul 2012

Morristown, TN

#67 Aug 27, 2012
Why was Jackie Mack Layman in a dress? Was he a gay man into drag? MTF Transexual? Was it a disguise?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just Yankees accuse Yankees of being intelligen... 2 hr English Dialect 5
Cuntry boy 3 hr Sonny boy 18
gay meetings or support groups for men (Jan '10) 4 hr cosbyguy 49
Gay (Jul '11) 4 hr cosbyguy 91
Gay and bi people... what do you think? (May '10) 5 hr cosbyguy 165
gay men (Apr '11) 5 hr cosbyguy 41
Why Newport Sucks 9 hr Captain Spaulding 12

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance