Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grapevine

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2011
Everyone please beware of her because she Is Infact working for the law so to speak. She befriends people just to get Information on them and then turnS them Into the law. She's just another sad case of being a Newport Pillhead and shoots them up. She Is also eat up with an STD because she will do anything for a pill. ANYTHING
Grapevine

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 14, 2011
No Im not pissed and I dont break the law. She Is nothing but a junkie who shoots up pills. I've lived In Newport my whole life and Iam 34 years old and Newport has gotten so bad and everytime you listen to the news all you hear about Is robberies and people getting busted for selling or using drugs. It makes me sick to my stomach about all the pill heads In Newport.
JONES COVE KID

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2011
Larry316 wrote:
You're just p*ssed someone snitched on you or someone you know. Don't break the law, and you don't have to worry about snitches. Get over it, and let snitches clean up that sh*thole town known as Newport.
If she is on pills, and a snitch. Then, she'll get busted once the police is done using her as an informant.
i know for a fact that she is a snitch because she got caught with man in florida when the thorntons were big time coke dealers in the 90,s she testified for the state off florida for her freedom ask her about it
GRASSY FORK KID

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 14, 2011
screw all the snitches
too much drama

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 15, 2011
bahahahaha...what a JOKE!!!! I happen to know Rita & her family & NO, SHE AINT THE POLICE or A JUNKIE...and that bullshit about her bein a snitch in fla is nonsense, as well...if you guys know so much, look it up...anytime 2 ppl are arrested & have the same attorney, one can't testify on the other as its a conflict of interest!!! so that is a bunch of bull$hit...I know her well & know for a fact that she is not ANYTHING stated here...and anyone who reads this knows this is a vendetta!!!just a lil' bit of sweet revenge...tryin to put somebody's name in the DIRT because you aint got nothing better to DO!!! and hasn't got the nerve to say something to somebodys face, so they hide behind a FALSE POST...its all good caz EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY...and what you should do, is worry bout your own dam problems & leave the good ppl ALONE!!!
Get a life

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2011
everyone who know rita know she aint a snitch pill head or anything else you Quoted on her..so you are 34 how old were u in 1989?10 or so u have no idea about what happened back then..u really need to get a life jerk!!!!dont be hatin on hard workin good hearted people like rita just cuz you are a sorry piece of shit who spends all day posting trash on sites like this which should by the way be sued for even tolerating half the crap posted on here...so go get a job and get the needle out of your arm..then you can talk shit...
and get some balls

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2011
because grapevine you need to post your name with your false comments back it up..cuz rita is a great friend to a lot of people & bitch we got her back..so u better watch what u say....
S-H _17 zzz

Canonsburg, PA

#11 Apr 25, 2011
that fat bull-dike has been runnin her suck on everyone that she can!!!!! i wish she would stay the f away from me
Kn0 lt

Kodak, TN

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Lived in Newport all my life and went through school with Rita. She is a good person that doesent deserve these lies about her.

Dont do criminal activities and you dont get in trouble.

Mess with me or steal my stuff, You WILL be shot and when the coroner comes to pick up your worthless ass you WILL have a weapon on you.

Self defense takes another worthless piece of skum off the streets!!!
Been there

Blacksburg, SC

#13 Apr 28, 2011
yyeah ritaa is a snitch I did 29 months fed time because of her mouth with kim henderson who will be home next month . I cant wait to run into thAt bitch. Rita is trash.
u said it

Mcminnville, TN

#14 May 3, 2011
She is a snitchen hatin ho
ruff-bone

Earl, NC

#15 Jun 25, 2011
rita the wo-MAN
Sure Did

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jul 8, 2011
Ya'll say Rita aint a pill head or a junkie? Well how come when I worked with her why did she buy pills? And why would she sit out In the parking lot or In the bathroom to snort her pills? You damn right shes a pillhead and a snitch!
call out haters

Highlands, NC

#17 Jul 11, 2011
Sure Did wrote:
Ya'll say Rita aint a pill head or a junkie? Well how come when I worked with her why did she buy pills? And why would she sit out In the parking lot or In the bathroom to snort her pills? You damn right shes a pillhead and a snitch!
Why the hatred? You must be a dope head, dope dealer, or busted for all of the above. No one wants to hear you ugly mouth on here.
kyle burns

Morristown, TN

#18 Jul 14, 2011
you are a hore you fat bitch
TUCK 77

Talbott, TN

#19 Jul 15, 2011
Welp, guess we all know who I AM!!! I don't hide behind "FAKE NAMES & FALSE ACCUSSATIONS"!!! My LIFE IS A OPEN BOOK!!! Just COME TO MY FACE & ASK ME...OR ACCUSE ME...I WILL BE GLAD TO SET YOU STRAIGHT!!! BELIEVE ME, I have as many skeletons in my closet as the rest of you...but as far as any of the above stated MALICIOUS GOSSIP & LIES, I HAVE NOT EVER PARTICIPATED IN ANY OF IT!!!! DOUBLE BET THAT!! Every bit of this nonsense is ALL SLANDER!!! I hope you ppl do realize that the tables can always turn & the favor can be returned!!! AS EASY AS 1-2-3!!!! You know what the "GOOD BOOK" says the "GOLDEN RULE" is..."DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE UNTO YOU" How would you like ME to write FALSE ACCUSATIONS & NEGATIVE POSTS on you out of REVENGE??? Thats how it all started!!! I was threatened with this & it was done!! Then others participated in it!! Does writing MALICIOUS GOSSIP...FALSE ACCUSATIONS...FLAT OUT, MEAN & CRUEL LIES make you guys feel better about yourselves??? Well, BET THIS..."YOU CAN'T HURT ME" caz "ONLY GOD JUDGES ME" as he will you guys, as well!!! If it bothered me, I would've done paid to get it off here long before NOW!!! But I would rather let you guys make yourselves out to be exactly what you are...HATERS & PETHETIC LOSERS!!! As you well know, "You have to pay for what you do, as I have to pay for ME"!!! and when that KARMA comes around to bite you in the A$$...Just remember one thing..."I TOLD YOU SO" ...YOU ALL DID IT TO YOURSELVES!!! BET THAT!!!
deez

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 17, 2011
Anybody that knows Rita, knows that all that bullsh*t is a lie! Why would anybody want to talk a bunch of sh*t when their own closets are full of skeletons. Rita is a kind, loving person that will help you anyway she can. I agree with you Rita, KARMA truly is a bitch!!! Just wait for it!
DELRIO RIDGE RUNNER

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2011
deez wrote:
Anybody that knows Rita, knows that all that bullsh*t is a lie! Why would anybody want to talk a bunch of sh*t when their own closets are full of skeletons. Rita is a kind, loving person that will help you anyway she can. I agree with you Rita, KARMA truly is a bitch!!! Just wait for it!
we all know she is a snitch get over it, enough all ready.
never again again

Nashville, TN

#22 Jul 17, 2011
Well, i don't know what kind of bad acid trip ya'll are on to have come up with that crazy bullsh*it, but I would advise that you lay off of it. You ever heard that little saying that goes 'Talk sh*t, Get hit'? Well, I know she's not, if ya'll weren't a bunch of dumb asses then you would know it too.
8 BALL IN NY

United States

#23 Oct 4, 2011
RITA YOU ARE A F!CKING SNITCH!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YEARS AGO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 52 min REO 145,864
hot tattooed girls 1 hr Jennifer 6
Women looking for some fun 2 hr joine 4
jennifer ball 2 hr i no 11
cchs football 2 hr Josh 3
Just Wondering 2 hr HottMessTn 7
Name the Cocke Couny Pillbillys and win.... 3 hr whuy 1
newport grammar school 10 hr county kid 10
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••