rodney finchum
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yourkidding

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2010
I was at my daughters basketball game. Hot rod walks in with a little boy. I had no idea it was his. The girl that was standing beside him was not the jennifer he was married to. I have not seen him since great lakes we worked together there. I about fell over! Jennifer walks in like 3 people behind him, the girl hes with her name was jennifer. Wtf? And the jennifer he was with looked like death i have seen hot rods women, they all are fine, but not this one. His ex jennifer was looking good. I had to ask some people at the game what was going on. They were like in love, and i didnt know the ex jennifer about died in the summer. But from the looks of the girl that he was with man she looked like she was sick. I was in total shock from all of it. Hot rod even went and set behind the ex jennifer.
Udlike2no

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2010
I dated Rodney years ago n he's always been a horn dog. We were n love too at least we thought so , we were very young. Both of the jennifers he's with or have been with are ugly. He will never grow up n b a real man.
bystander

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2010
I can tell you his knowledge of basketball is extremely low. I've watched the new Jennifer and him try to butt in to a lot of games when things aren't going their way.
yourkidding

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2010
Like i said ive seen hot rods ladies, and hes always had sweet tooth for them. This one if i hadnt seen it for myself, i would not have believed that was his "new jennifer". He set down above the ex wife jennifer. I guess i have been away too long, alot of changes ive seen in newport.
Slick

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 15, 2010
Hot rod still goes to the ex jennifers. She even goes with him out of town. Dont you hot rod? Thats ok when your out of town having fun the other jennifer is out with josh and no kids in site.
sister

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 15, 2010
My sister was married to rodney for long time. I know my sister would not let anyone butt their nose in when it comes to jake. And rodney would not either. If he thinks somethings wrong and he can help jake in anyway, he sure will! So will my sister. And shes pretty. Rodney thought so.
concerned

Mayfield, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2011
I think the "new Jennifer" as you all put it, just went from the pot to the frying pan...(from Josh to Rodney). The ONLY thing good from both relationships is the children..they are beautiful!
Sure is

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2011
The ex jennifer is a stupid drug addict living with a total drunk shane, jake should be taken out of that home before its to late, dcs needs to look into this, very serious situation. Drugs & alcohol is not a childs place to be....
HotRod

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2011
To Sure is and anyone else that says anything about Jake or Jennifer. That boy is WELL taking care of by me and Jennifer. Im sure this is Karen and her b*tch sister Pam. Let me tell you about Karen she is the one that got Travis Rader on crack she is old enuff to be his mom and Jake has more sense than she does, Pam was with Ace for as long as he would fix her a car and give her pills. I know this for fact and now Pam is trying to see my dad only for his money. Let me tell you and your sister il sale everything i own and my dad will and my family to make sure noone touches that boy or trys to take him. Your crossing a line that you better watch. Pam wheres Megan? thats right shes not in your custody is she?, Karen how bout them pills and crack that you do?, and my buddy Shane broke his back thats why he is under drs care. You dumb b*itches. My boy Jake has seen this sh*t and it makes me pi**ed grown hags like you two get on here. Jennifer whipped your sorry a** Karen and thats it. Grow the f*uck up. Your 47 and act like 15. Set your wrinkled face/a** down and shut up. Pam take you a soma and pass out. If you want to try this i promise you two want be left standing. Jennifer loves and makes sure Jake has anything he needs and has always been damn good momma to him. She dont know about this because unlike you two she has a life and sh*t to do. My boy came home and told me about this or i wouldnt be on here. You and your fat cow sister better drop this. And to anyone else read this Karens on crack and drinks like fish, Pam likes 3ways and loves stolen sh*t and is your son Pam still smoking pot and stealing trailors and riding in blazer that has questionable parts? Damn, what else do i know? Jake has family that will do whatever nessacery to keep him with Jennifer and keep him safe, so does Jennifer. Karen your f*cking joke and anyone around you is to!!!!
HotRod

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2011
And before i stop this, just so you know because you dont or your wicked sister of the east knows this. Jennifer has never stoled anything to support any habit she might have had. She does go to church and we are proud of all the changes she has made in her life. She does not go to the church her sister goes to. And thats the rest of the story. If by chance you got more to say i will to!!! And i got plenty to back mine up unlike you Karen/Pam. These are better names for you two. The wickes sisters of the east and west. The hair and the noses fit perfect dont they?hahaha, brother Ace is gonna love this. Karen dont be out drinking and driving from amy jos we wouldnt want you to get dui and loose that job now would we? Pam we wouldnt want you to overdose on somas now would we? Damn aint this fun? You best stay away from my boy and Jennifer im positive it want go the way you want it to. Much love for you witches, HotRod and Jake.
TRY LOVE

Nashville, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2011
HotRod wrote:
To Sure is and anyone else that says anything about Jake or Jennifer. That boy is WELL taking care of by me and Jennifer. Im sure this is Karen and her b*tch sister Pam. Let me tell you about Karen she is the one that got Travis Rader on crack she is old enuff to be his mom and Jake has more sense than she does, Pam was with Ace for as long as he would fix her a car and give her pills. I know this for fact and now Pam is trying to see my dad only for his money. Let me tell you and your sister il sale everything i own and my dad will and my family to make sure noone touches that boy or trys to take him. Your crossing a line that you better watch. Pam wheres Megan? thats right shes not in your custody is she?, Karen how bout them pills and crack that you do?, and my buddy Shane broke his back thats why he is under drs care. You dumb b*itches. My boy Jake has seen this sh*t and it makes me pi**ed grown hags like you two get on here. Jennifer whipped your sorry a** Karen and thats it. Grow the f*uck up. Your 47 and act like 15. Set your wrinkled face/a** down and shut up. Pam take you a soma and pass out. If you want to try this i promise you two want be left standing. Jennifer loves and makes sure Jake has anything he needs and has always been damn good momma to him. She dont know about this because unlike you two she has a life and sh*t to do. My boy came home and told me about this or i wouldnt be on here. You and your fat cow sister better drop this. And to anyone else read this Karens on crack and drinks like fish, Pam likes 3ways and loves stolen sh*t and is your son Pam still smoking pot and stealing trailors and riding in blazer that has questionable parts? Damn, what else do i know? Jake has family that will do whatever nessacery to keep him with Jennifer and keep him safe, so does Jennifer. Karen your f*cking joke and anyone around you is to!!!!
Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back! lol

One Love!
TRY LOVE

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2011
Come on hotrod get you some. lol

One Love!
TRY LOVE

Nashville, TN

#13 Mar 26, 2011
TRY LOVE wrote:
Come on hotrod get you some. lol
One Love!
How does it feel to impersonate a fictional poster? lol

One Love!
Undercover Dragster

Asheville, NC

#14 May 18, 2011
Jealousy is so evil... Leave Rod alone.. Jake is always going to be his son! and Rod will always love the women :) Trust me ,he will never settle for one! As they say... Don't hate the player, Hate the game...
protectnme
#15 Oct 3, 2012
Thats the truth if i ever heard it! Rodney is a great dad but he is a ho lol! Sorry hot rod just stating facts..believe me we both know this..its not been very long lol!
Scion

Jefferson City, TN

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Well looks like Rodney has been busy. Yes great dad he is. I even met his oldest son. It wasnt but few weeks go we went on a "race". lol.
protectnme
#17 Oct 7, 2012
Dang I guess he is busy! We just made a trip to the gambling city!
protectnme
#18 Oct 7, 2012
Scion how many naked pics did u have to send him before hed meet u? LMAO!!
ssc

White Pine, TN

#19 Oct 7, 2012
April James all over rodney
protectnme
#20 Oct 7, 2012
Well that aint me lol! Iv been doin him since we were both 17! We have our own arrangement..he can do whatever but he always comes back to me lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
druggies in newport (Sep '10) 1 hr smackie 309
Cheyenne beat up 2 hr Cheyenne 8
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 4 hr Mee 111
Tyreek Davidson is a Theif and Pill Head 5 hr Punk 1
stay on the ground 5 hr The man he says 13
My lost love 6 hr aintthat thedeal 6
I can read people in this town like a open book. 7 hr aintthat thedeal 29
Cody out on lowered bond Wed truthburnz urazzup 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance