The Real Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Are there any in Newport?Cause I sure can't find one if there are.They always lie and act like they ain't but sure enough it always comes out.
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Yes, there is definetly women that fit your criteria in Cocke County. They're pretty elusive though, as most of them don't associate with many people around here. They usually work out of the county as well.
flower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

There's plenty of good women but men usually want the ones who aren't good cause of the way they look
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

flower, amen to that!
Seriously

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

And most of the men I have met are druggies, drunks, and jobless. They are also paying child support on 3 to 5 kids and always go runnin when the ex calls. So from where I sit it's the men who are losers around here.

Too bad e good ones can't find each other. Although I don't think I'd ever date anybody I knew posted on topix. Pretty sure fire thing that when he got mad at me he'd post my name and everything he could to bash me on topix. lol
Seriously

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

flower wrote:
There's plenty of good women but men usually want the ones who aren't good cause of the way they look
So you're saying the good ones look bad? Most men want the bad ones because they are e same way. And you can't trust anyone anymore because it seems everyone lies.
flower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

No the good ones look good just men seem to want the trashy skinny ones with fake everything over natural women who may have some thickness going on
her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

To many girls go after married men,guess their to pathetic to find their own. and the married man who cheats is usually just as worthless. and for single people looking heck stay single just date so much easier. Nobody seems to b able to stay true to one another.
MrsKuykendall

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

All the homewreckers work in Morristown, and the homewreckers here in Newport don't have jobs. Unless you count selling your food stamps for hydro's a job...
YOURWELCOME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

look in alabama
Cptn Morgan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

the cute blonde girl tht wrks at Interstate Spirits across from Burger King idk if shes single or not but id tap that.
sotrue

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

MrsKuykendall wrote:
All the homewreckers work in Morristown, and the homewreckers here in Newport don't have jobs. Unless you count selling your food stamps for hydro's a job...
your so rite they'll spend all day picking up cans stealing pawning selling or whatever for a pill, hell they put more work to get high than most do for an honest days pay.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Cptn Morgan wrote:
the cute blonde girl tht wrks at Interstate Spirits across from Burger King idk if shes single or not but id tap that.
oh no u need to stay far far far away from that home wrecking wh@re!!!!!!!
nobody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Cptn Morgan wrote:
you might wanna use about 8 rubbers at once cause you will catch something you can't get rid of she's a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE -ENTER AT OWN RISK!!!!!!
nobody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Cptn Morgan wrote:
RUN FAR AWAY NEVER LOOK BACK SHE WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Cptn Morgan wrote:
the girls name is a slut named deann sane wilds who will sleep with anyone for a Big Mac & milkshake lol!!!!!!!!!!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Wondering you sound like your just mad because she turned you down.
nobody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

I wouldn't touch it with your d$ck
Jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Didn't anyone watch the Dateline episode in which the lady was identified and sued for topix posts? Deana, if I were you honey I'd call a lawyer and teach this POS who hides behind screen names a lesson.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Deana would have to have the money to hire lawyers and sue topix and the company the poster went thru and the poster and on and on. You still couldn't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt who posted it. And calling someone a slut or a home wrecker is not grounds for suing for millions. And chances are the people who are in topix posting don't have anything to take so suing ain't gonna do much good.

I know Deanna and doubt she would care that people are running their mouth about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 144,640
walk In clinic (Apr '13) 5 min Not A Newport Native 20
jennifer kyker 23 min Jennifer K 26
morgan @ cracker barrell 1 hr Morgan 4
Looking for Lynn Parton 1 hr cosbyguy 7
ronnie raines 2 hr mindy 5
gudge & heather 2 hr the man 2

Search the Newport Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••