barb woody = john mckinney

Posted in the Newport Forum

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2012
already moved on? she divorced? havent heard nothin ina while.
R U Joking

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I know her personally he is a drunk lazy looser whats up with this?
hater

Morristown, TN

#3 Dec 25, 2012
he has no personality at all . He thinks people owe him some thing to be in his presence.
lol well

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 3, 2013
You all have a lot of nerve to go on here and run someone else in the ground, I know both of these 2 personally and they are great people. Grow the hell up!!!!!
2013 the facts

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
MCKINNEY is spending his mothers money she hated his a@@ and now he is back to his old a## self since she passed away bless her heart and for him he will blow the family money again.. MCKINNEY cut your damn hair its 2013 not 1979 when you killed that girl from being a drunk!!!
Again

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2013
HEARD JOHN GOT ANOTHER DUI COUPLE WEEKS AGO I THINK THAT MAKES HIS THIRD SHE HAD BETTER BE CAREFULL...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Well them 2 being together sure aint no surpirse. wait till woody gets himself out soon and sees this big ol mess
Yes

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Who is her old man? John will do what he always does he will go run and lock his self up in his Honda and call the police...
lol

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2013
24Unknown wrote:
Well them 2 being together sure aint no surpirse. wait till woody gets himself out soon and sees this big ol mess
they are divorced.....and if this dude came into money then that's why the ho is with him. She will sleep with anyone who has a pill or money to get one.
Barb Rathburn

Sevierville, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2013
WOW!!!! When I found out that I had made the "BIG TIME", I thought thats some good stuff because NEWPORT Topix has made people more famous than Hollywood!!!! Obviously all of you that claim to know me or John truely do not. I divorced Bobby Dale basically 2 years ago due to the illegal shit and PILLS. You can continue to bash John all that you want as well, but it does no harm to either of us and that is your purpose for posting on here. I know who he is, and he knows who I am. That is all that matters. We are both hard working individuals that do not have anything to prove or defend to anyone besides ourselves. If you knew me, you would know that I do not take pills and that I dont sleep around. If you knew John, you would know that he is a kind hearted person and would help anyone in need. So,with all of this said, knock yourselves out on here and state whatever floats your boat.
OK then

Fallston, NC

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Ms. Rathbone Woody you may be a great person but Johnny boy is a lazy lying woman killing drunk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seth Turner 18 min Jess 4
Cocke County's Secret Society.........unveiled 33 min jeb bush 72
Wake up Newport !! 7 hr lol 18
sonic (Jul '14) 10 hr cheapcheap 35
Newport trash. 13 hr tiredofit 2
Jeff Fancher embezzling alderman 15 hr Dads girl 13
god is dead 15 hr lol 283
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web