Jason and Chris Lane snitchs

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
werearethey

Rock Island, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2010
the feds have let these boys run wild for the past 6 month telling on car theives while the run the pain train to FL. selling pills and stealing lock them up please
WHATEVERYOUTHINK

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Apr 1, 2010
you dont know what your talking about so shut the hell up they have kids and stay home and work. so why dont you get a job and shut up
truthtella

Avondale Estates, GA

#3 Apr 1, 2010
WHATEVERYOUTHINK wrote:
you dont know what your talking about so shut the hell up they have kids and stay home and work. so why dont you get a job and shut up
...what a joke...work?...for the feds maybe!!, you sure don't know what you are talking about!
turkey hunter

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2010
jason { fat daddy } lane lmaf
turkey hunter

Morristown, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2010
sorry lmao
fo sho

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 3, 2010
well he shouldnt have been snooping around where he didnt belong and now look what that got him lots of pain, scars, and now everyone knows about him
county line

Dandridge, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2010
fo sho wrote:
well he shouldnt have been snooping around where he didnt belong and now look what that got him lots of pain, scars, and now everyone knows about him
yea he got stabbed but not good enough,mabey someone else will finish the job,and work that is a fkn joke mabey for s&s spot and steal,i have known chris for years,and he is i fkn jerk
Crystal Lane

Morristown, TN

#9 May 9, 2010
Let me tell all you stupid people sometheing Chris is my dad and Jason's my family and ya they may be jerks and they may do a lot of shit but snitchin aint one of em the only thing that paper said was that they we're aquaintances from where the work with Brad Webb... Only real snitch on that FU*CKIN paper is JAMIE CORTEZ's snitchin bitch ass and as for the whole stabbing bullsh*t he was not wearin a wire y would he have been him and Ace we're suppose to be friends until Jamie made them belive that he was the snitch too bad everyone thats going down like Ace and all them boys will find out in the end who the real snitch is and I cant wait for that day because Jamie Cortez's A$$ will be screwed because Ace and all them will end up killing him
Punctuation

Knoxville, TN

#10 May 9, 2010
^ Punctuation is your friend!

That is, without a doubt, the longest run-on sentence I have ever read! I call it a "sentence" very lightly (as it doesn't have a period), but at least you did capitalize the first letter in your quasi-sentence.:)
yep

Avondale Estates, GA

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Crystal Lane wrote:
Let me tell all you stupid people sometheing Chris is my dad and Jason's my family and ya they may be jerks and they may do a lot of shit but snitchin aint one of em the only thing that paper said was that they we're aquaintances from where the work with Brad Webb... Only real snitch on that FU*CKIN paper is JAMIE CORTEZ's snitchin bitch ass and as for the whole stabbing bullsh*t he was not wearin a wire y would he have been him and Ace we're suppose to be friends until Jamie made them belive that he was the snitch too bad everyone thats going down like Ace and all them boys will find out in the end who the real snitch is and I cant wait for that day because Jamie Cortez's A$$ will be screwed because Ace and all them will end up killing him
guess since their snitchin situation has now been made public record in the news you can't try to convience anyone anymore!! honey, everyone knows that those papers are real and now it is confirmed! now they still need to get all this bunch of lanes off the streets of our community! everybody go get the Thursday June 10th edition of NPT and open it up to the police report section...see the truth for yourself!
straight truth

Columbia, SC

#12 Jun 24, 2010
In My opinion all of these people need to be locked away and out of the community,,so they can't sell our kids drugs or steal from our homes and vehicles,,All that stuff just makes me sick,,Everybody knows why these people take the trips to Florida so they can get those pills,,All pillheads need to be locked up and the key thrown away,,just saying
who else

United States

#13 Jun 24, 2010
Who was the long brown haired
Skanky looking guy that lived with
Chris? I heard bad stuf about him as
Well. They said he had been setting people
Up for many years. I can't remember his name
( Or nick name ) but I did see him a while back and he
Was bad mouthin chris for being a snitch and I heard
He had been setting people up for many years.
He has a girlfriend or wife named shysti.
I no that cause she hooked up with
The guy that was with us. They were really trashy!
Does anyone no the guys name? He had long brown hair.
He is Short and trashy lookin? Does anyone know who
This guy is?
crystal

United States

#14 Jun 25, 2010
The brown headed guy that used to be chris's side kick was punky bryant! Another informant!!
anonymous

Morristown, TN

#15 Jul 11, 2010
they are good friends. dont judge somebody for something you probably do yourself.
Lindsey

Simon, WV

#16 Aug 13, 2010
Crystal Lane wrote:
well ur wrong even if it is ur dad.he is a snitch becuz if he wasnt ace wouldnt be sittin in jail now would he.and ace never was friends with chris or jason.and i read the statement that ur daddy wrote.no chris didnt come out and snitch but he said enough to get his ass stabbed didnt he and considering it happened on aces own property then yeah that should tel u chris is workin for feds.so get ur facts straight b4 u comment.thanks
one who knows

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2010
county line wrote:
<quoted text>yea he got stabbed but not good enough,mabey someone else will finish the job,and work that is a fkn joke mabey for s&s spot and steal,i have known chris for years,and he is i fkn jerk
might want to watch ur mouth chris one crazey man he will f u up an fat daddy with him o hell they done what they done but look the others have done the same just a rat race who ,makes it their first u can tell them feds what they allready know an ur telling .i have been friends way back with them they never done nothing to me ,an i dont get in their life cause its none of mine i got enough troubles of my own what about cortez,webbs,millers run that suck dont hear nothing but chris an jason what the hell if that was the only two that done anything i would say this is the town to move ur family to butits who knows who stick togather watch ur back got lot punks in the big city ur friend spot at the lake what about that kandis ramsey is she still working for fed
one who knows

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2010
fo sho wrote:
thats ok he will wear them just fine they dont call him block head for nothing u know like the rock
You do not know

Jefferson City, TN

#19 Aug 16, 2010
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text> might want to watch ur mouth chris one crazey man he will f u up an fat daddy with him o hell they done what they done but look the others have done the same just a rat race who ,makes it their first u can tell them feds what they allready know an ur telling .i have been friends way back with them they never done nothing to me ,an i dont get in their life cause its none of mine i got enough troubles of my own what about cortez,webbs,millers run that suck dont hear nothing but chris an jason what the hell if that was the only two that done anything i would say this is the town to move ur family to butits who knows who stick togather watch ur back got lot punks in the big city ur friend spot at the lake what about that kandis ramsey is she still working for fed
If they are soooooo bad,why was they two of them and only one Ace.Chicken Sh-ts.
liketoknow

Knoxville, TN

#20 Aug 16, 2010
they only think they are bad! truth is they suck!
wrong

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 17, 2010
You do not know wrote:
<quoted text>If they are soooooo bad,why was they two of them and only one Ace.Chicken Sh-ts.
when have you ever been their an just one person their sorry tou dont have a CLUE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pill bust in carson springs (Sep '10) 53 min Chelsea 112
Karma 2 hr Just saying 8
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr madmom 4,960
oliva moore (Feb '11) 3 hr Olivia Moore 14
McDonald's Newport 3 hr Lmfao 24
Julia Jones...arrested for CHILD ABUSE & CHILD ... 5 hr stalker-fo-sho 47
saugebrush 8 hr Wow 2

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance