Sevierville, TN

#41 May 15, 2012
curious wrote:
Who shysti crum?
yup
curious

United States

#42 May 16, 2012
So she has her kids now? I thought her dad or someone had them?
Anonymous

Sevierville, TN

#43 May 17, 2012
curious wrote:
So she has her kids now? I thought her dad or someone had them?
I don't know. I don't hang around chicks like that. If ya can't take care of your kids then u have issues.
curious

United States

#44 May 19, 2012
Yeah that's true..I wish I could find out cause she always talks bout having them but I think she is a liar
Hacker

Orlando, FL

#45 May 26, 2012
Kayla has a new flavor of the week....or should I say Kayla is Tommy Cameron's new flavor of the week along with a few others while he wants his ex back so bad he can't stand it. Your right Kayla people talk on topix not just inbox on Facebook. I'm really glad I got to read his messages.& frankly find it so fukn funny. Boy poor Tommy's game getting ruined and poor poor little Kayla. I'm mean come on how desperate can he be. I tried to warn you. But then again when your a Wh#*# you don't have many standards anyway! You can't just hit remove on here lmao!!!
Yes

Sevierville, TN

#46 Nov 13, 2012
curious wrote:
Yeah that's true..I wish I could find out cause she always talks bout having them but I think she is a liar
Her parents have her kids SMH
problems

United States

#47 Nov 15, 2012
she takescare of to kids but they are noteven her kids she is not allowed around her kids she post pix of them but they are old pixor ones that sent to her all shes worried about is gettin money from married men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New football coach (May '14) 6 hr Better community 17
girl in maroon chevy truck Avalanche 8 hr one hitter 1
Samatha E Webb child abuser /drug addict 9 hr the real mike moore 8
Brandon Dunn (the whole town) 9 hr BeautifulAngel 20
julie messick 10 hr sis 4
tina reese 11 hr needles 2
Heather Stokely 13 hr true dat 3
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE