Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Newport, TN

#1 Oct 30, 2010
she goes to cosby shes 17 and shes a sl*t nobody lyks her
i been with her

Shelby, NC

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Shes a nasty b*t ch that fu *ks everybody aNd she has a loose goose its so loose i can stick a baseball up her pu *sy and her p u*sy stinks so bad
Woww

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 16, 2010
Well Karrie Smith, she went into gap with your dumb ass!! She does not go to Cosby anymore obviously!
Woww

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 16, 2010
Wrong Karrie sorry!!! Lol

Shelby, NC

#5 Dec 16, 2010
Woww wrote:
Wrong Karrie sorry!!! Lol
Wat the he l r u talkn bout im not even in gap stupid fu ck and yes she did go to cosby then she went to gap so before u kno wat ur talken bout then dnt run ur fu ckin mouth
Sad

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2010
U have major issues, why can't u talk without all that foul language u spew out everytime u post? Just cause u obviously have been raised by the hair of ur head doesn't mean u have to continue with the tradition. I hope u will get help with ur anger issues and grow up to be productive but it's more likely u will be on welfare and drawing a ck like the rest of ur family.
Woww

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 16, 2010
She was in my class, and I know she went to gap. B!tch, I said WRONG Karrie can't you read stupid Fu ck? I thought you were the Karrie that hungout with her all the time, and went to gap with her. So before you jump the gun, take time to read the [email protected] comment!
Shea

Albemarle, NC

#8 Dec 16, 2010
Karrie Smith, teenaged hooker with a baby at 16, pretending to be married, says she lives with a probation officer, is a SL*T, a lesbo with her step sister & any other girl who would stoop that low. Trades her poon for pills... don't you dare get on here & talk trash... I will tell all I know on you skank. Iaint afraid of your redneck mom either. Biotch
username:

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2010
When did she get these herpes

Shelby, NC

#10 Dec 16, 2010
Sad wrote:
U have major issues, why can't u talk without all that foul language u spew out everytime u post? Just cause u obviously have been raised by the hair of ur head doesn't mean u have to continue with the tradition. I hope u will get help with ur anger issues and grow up to be productive but it's more likely u will be on welfare and drawing a ck like the rest of ur family.
Do u thnk i give a da.mn wat u have ta say uuh no dumba.s i dnt and almost everybody in my family works

Shelby, NC

#11 Dec 16, 2010
Woww wrote:
She was in my class, and I know she went to gap. B!tch, I said WRONG Karrie can't you read stupid Fu ck? I thought you were the Karrie that hungout with her all the time, and went to gap with her. So before you jump the gun, take time to read the [email protected] comment!
Shut the he.l up

Shelby, NC

#12 Dec 16, 2010
Shea wrote:
Karrie Smith, teenaged hooker with a baby at 16, pretending to be married, says she lives with a probation officer, is a SL*T, a lesbo with her step sister & any other girl who would stoop that low. Trades her poon for pills... don't you dare get on here & talk trash... I will tell all I know on you skank. Iaint afraid of your redneck mom either. Biotch
U stupid az he.l u dnt kno wat the fu.k ur talkn bout first of all im not 16 im 17 b.tch so get it ryte and im not a hooker or a lesbo i have a 3 month daughter and a husband got certificate and pics to prove it and i sure da hel. aint a skank if nethng u r b.tch and my mom is not a redneck either
Shea

Charlotte, NC

#13 Dec 16, 2010
Karrie ate Ashley

Shelby, NC

#14 Dec 16, 2010
Shea wrote:
Karrie ate Ashley
U rly need to grow up
username:

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2010
karrie smith wrote:
<quoted text>U rly need to grow up
I asked a ? Bitc"h so quit posting 80 comments

Shelby, NC

#16 Dec 17, 2010
[QUOTE who="username:"]< quoted text> I asked a ? Bitc"h so quit posting 80 comments [/QUOTE]I can post as many as i wnt bi.tch so get da he.l over it
fuckahater

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2010
Shea wrote:
look here bitch you best leav karrie smith alone and the. Best thing is I don't know who the hell you are and you best be glad of it and karrie ain't in any kind of troble and she did live with pam h but she lives with her man now and her baby they got there own house and she dose not get walfair she is like way to yung to get it and she don't have to get it cause she has a dam job that she gets paid from and her man dose to now why not say something nice for onec and if she knows who you are you will get what's comen to you and you say she lezbo are you mad cause you did not get to eat her pussy it sounds to me that all you can do is run your pussy licker bitch

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2010
fuckahater wrote:
<quoted text>look here bitch you best leav karrie smith alone and the. Best thing is I don't know who the hell you are and you best be glad of it and karrie ain't in any kind of troble and she did live with pam h but she lives with her man now and her baby they got there own house and she dose not get walfair she is like way to yung to get it and she don't have to get it cause she has a dam job that she gets paid

from and her man dose to now why not say

something nice for onec and if she knows
who you are you will get what's comen to you and you say she lezbo are you mad
cause you did not get to eat her pussy it sounds to me that all you can do is run your pussy licker bitch
Haha thanx they r childish
Sad

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2010
It's obvious the whole family has anger issues and problems. So sad that your vocabulary doesn't consist of nothing more than curse words. Try reading books and expand your vocabulary. Also if this girl is raising a child i feel sorry for it cause it will not have a chance being raised by such a foul mouthed angry person. Imagine first words " shut the he11 up!" the baby will probably think her name is b_tch! So sad
fuckahater

United States

#22 Dec 17, 2010
Sad wrote:
It's obvious the whole family has anger issues and problems. So sad that your vocabulary doesn't consist of nothing more than curse words. Try reading books and expand your vocabulary. Also if this girl is raising a child i feel sorry for it cause it will not have a chance being raised by such a foul mouthed angry person. Imagine first words " shut the he11 up!" the baby will probably think her name is b_tch! So sad
well look at what people get on here and say about my family I was being a bad person when I said what I said on here but this is got to stop she is a good mom and wife you all don't know us and I take care of three of my own by myself and we are drug free and it ain't nice for some one to get on here and trash her when she ain't on no goverment asstins and it may not be spelled rite but oh well people need to leav my family alone she dose nt do wrong by her kid and we are drug free mothers and we try are best not to have to talk like that but some people give us no choise we have to defind our self some how

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosby Murder 6 min BellaRosaLinda 2
45 th President 9 min BellaRosaLinda 12
whats the best place to take a poop in Owensbor... 2 hr Poopster 2
Deadbeat mothers Pt 2 (Aug '15) 2 hr Kimmycakes15 38
NBA all star game pulled from North Carolina 3 hr shutuphomie 9
Roger Lynn Kirkpatrick & Tommi J Shelton 4 hr Nicole 40
Thomas Lynn Martin.....A.K.A. .....Dax Handyman 6 hr Chad 13

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance