Next Last
doll

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 6, 2010
What do u think of her
YouKnow

Morristown, TN

#2 Jun 6, 2010
She's a slut. She don't care bout nuttin but herself and her nasty cowboy wanna be. She didnt evn care wen her baby died. She's been wit half of cocke county. I hate tht bitch. Ho fo sho
megan

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2010
you wanna talk shit bout me be my guest i realy dont think you people understand the fact that i dont care what you say bout me. you wanna say it didnt bother me when i lost my baby..your just stupid. unless you were there then keep your damn mouth shut. and you wanna call me a slut be my guest...talk bout my boyfriend be my guest...your talkin shit dont bother me and yall need to grow up and get a life cuz talkin shit on a website just goes to prove that you have no life but to do what your doin right now on this stupid website...and you wanna blame me for losin the baby? bitches i wasnt drivin and it wasnt nobodys fault..you really got balls to talk bout someone that lost a child i mean really your that low? that just isnt somethin that is even close to cool. it hurt me just as much it might have jonathon but he wasnt the one carryin it and had to be there when i had to deliver a stillborn baby so all yall fake ass bitches can just f*** off and get over your damn self. and as for my boyfriend...leave him the hell out of it. he aint done shit to nobody. and as for me "bein with everybody in newport"...yall are so stupid. quit tryin to make yourself look like hot shit..cuz it aint workin. nobody cares bout what bitches like yall got to say.
megan

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2010
and i be damned if i didnt care when baby died..you dont know shit bout that day and what happened so keep your damn mouth shut. you dont go around sayin shit bout a baby that cant defend itself. i would give anything to have my baby back right now. and half of cocke county is nasty as hell just like the people postin bullshit on here. you are so bored with your own life you talk bout everyone elses. and "you know" you can take a damn number cuz if you thin it bothers me hell no it dont cuz you aint the only person and i dont care.
mom2acoupleofpay nes

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2010
u go babygirl tell them what u think all it is a sorry pieces of shit that are so screwed up in their own lifes they have nothing better to do than to run their mouth about someone else the problem is they are sorry to bring up a child grow up first of all i hope they never have the oppertunity to experience what we have went threw making arrangements and buryin ur own child but with that being said everyone grieves in their own way and it isnt up to anyone but the lord above to judge so who ever this is that likes to run that flap needs to shut the hell up and put their big person pants on and grow up its time to be an adult so stay the hell off my family love u megan stand ur ground u have experienced more in ur life than any snot noised kid on here
Katrina

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 10, 2010
jonathon cared just as much as megan and if you dont care what people think about you dont read it
Carly

Morristown, TN

#8 Jun 10, 2010
And he wanted to be there but megan wudnt let him.
Jonathons Mom

United States

#9 Jun 10, 2010
I was with my son when Megan informed him about loseing thier precious baby girl. They were both very distraught. I was also at the hospital with Megan right after she delivered my precious grandaughter. Megan dealt with it better than the rest of us thats for sure but some people have different ways a grieving. Some people hold everything in and never give their self the chance to grieve like they need too. Megan was also on alot of medication because of her own injuries and maybe thats the reason for her not showing her emotions. But I'm sure these last 8 months has not been easy on her or Jonathon. Everything does happen for a reason though & there is no sense in trying to put the blame on anyone for Abrianna's death. Nobody should ever have to experience what these kids have went through at such a young age. And then after the hell they have been through people want to get on this stupid website and say stupid stuff. please can everyone just stop this crap & let Abrianna rest in peace?
Jonathons Mom

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2010
yes what Carly said is true. Jonathon did want to be there but Megan did not want him there and that hurt him even more. But that was Megans choice & we have to respect that since we all know the reason for that. But she did let me & Carly be there to see my grandaughter & I am very grateful for that.
Carly

Morristown, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2010
mom stop takin up 4 tht nasty ho
Anonymous

Jeanerette, LA

#12 Jun 10, 2010
Me && Megan Have been friends since before that stuff happened and i agree with her you all dont no how feels to loose a baby so shut up!& if you have nothing better with you childish life than to get on here and talk about one of my best friends i hate to tell ya but your pathetic!!!!!!!!!! shes not gettin on here starting sh!t about you sthis whole site is nothin but some BS starting website! so stop actin like 11 yr olds and live your own lives good god! Megan is one of the sweetest girl that i no and Joe is an amazing guy just bc they are happy together and she doesn't boo hoo over jonathon doesn't mean you have to be mean to her..everyone has made mistakes and messed up before but u dont have to call her a whore! I LOVE YOU MEGAN!!!!!
Katrina

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 10, 2010
for 1 jonathon dont want her cryin over him hes over her
Carly

Morristown, TN

#14 Jun 10, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Me && Megan Have been friends since before that stuff happened and i agree with her you all dont no how feels to loose a baby so shut up!& if you have nothing better with you childish life than to get on here and talk about one of my best friends i hate to tell ya but your pathetic!!!!!!!!!! shes not gettin on here starting sh!t about you sthis whole site is nothin but some BS starting website! so stop actin like 11 yr olds and live your own lives good god! Megan is one of the sweetest girl that i no and Joe is an amazing guy just bc they are happy together and she doesn't boo hoo over jonathon doesn't mean you have to be mean to her..everyone has made mistakes and messed up before but u dont have to call her a whore! I LOVE YOU MEGAN!!!!!
Jonathon doesnt wnt her cryin over him! he can do way btr :)
Faithful2You

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2010
Okay, this is getting pathetic. Why is everyone messing with someone who lost a baby? Is that all you have to do all day? I am only on here because I heard bout all this bullshit. So as for this bitch ass Caldwell family, you need to leave Megan alone. She has not done shit to you. When the wreck happened there was nothing she could have done. She was not even driving so how you get it was her fault? When the baby was born, she didn't want no one there. And guess what Gene and Carly...she let you in. She didn't have to do that. It was kind of fucked up you guys was taking pictures but that's you. No she didn't want Jonathon there. Does it really matter? He only had right to the day it was born. After that it didn't matter. They was not together so stop bitching because he didn't stay at the hospital. And Jonathon is not the only one she didn't want there. You people have no respect, any of you, for nobody and no one. Especially you Carly. You're just a little girl thinking you are al;l big and bad, just like Jonathon. You wanna be like him? The drugs and everything? And as for the whole "Jonathon doesn't want her crying over him", who the hell thinks she's crying over him? She has better things to do then waste her time with trash. And as for the money, yeah i read that bullshit, Megan never one time wanted that money. She wanted her baby. In my opinion Jonathon didn't deserve a cent of it. And he wasn't gonna get any but she split it anyways but the baby was half his. And Megan never denide him that. She never denied him rights to come see it after it was born. Just because it wasn't get the "Caldwell" last name didn't mean shit. So what if it had her name, they wasn't going to or even planning to get married so it didn't matter what name. But Megan had the only right to pick the name. And all you guys go on hear say from Jonathon and half the shit he said is not even true. So how can you believe him? But as for the whole Caldwell family, you are the trashiest people I know. It's sad your son turned out to be such a druggie. He may have been able to do something with his life instead of doing drugs all the time. Oh well, he turned out like his mom and dad.
Katrina

Morristown, TN

#17 Jun 20, 2010
Im a CALDWELL and proud of it bitches you wanna say we are trash fuck you look at megan thats what i call trash carly is 14 so leave her the hell alone we dont act like something we are not we just fear no hoes so get a clue before you run your mouth about people you dont know anytime you wanna come tell a caldwell they are trash you come do it im sure we will all be glad to show you how trashy we are people lose babies everyday not just megan in my opinion its better of than having to live in this world full of dumbass people like you megan took pictures too so get over it jonathons not trash he can get any girl he wants nobody gives a damn what you or anyone else thinks half of cocke county is druggies so quit worrying about jonathon damn i think you people are obsessed with him he never knew he was this famous peace haters:)
His Mom

Lapeer, MI

#18 Jun 21, 2010
Faithful2You wrote:
Okay, this is getting pathetic. Why is everyone messing with someone who lost a baby? Is that all you have to do all day? I am only on here because I heard bout all this bullshit. So as for this bitch ass Caldwell family, you need to leave Megan alone. She has not done shit to you. When the wreck happened there was nothing she could have done. She was not even driving so how you get it was her fault? When the baby was born, she didn't want no one there. And guess what Gene and Carly...she let you in. She didn't have to do that. It was kind of fucked up you guys was taking pictures but that's you. No she didn't want Jonathon there. Does it really matter? He only had right to the day it was born. After that it didn't matter. They was not together so stop bitching because he didn't stay at the hospital. And Jonathon is not the only one she didn't want there. You people have no respect, any of you, for nobody and no one. Especially you Carly. You're just a little girl thinking you are al;l big and bad, just like Jonathon. You wanna be like him? The drugs and everything? And as for the whole "Jonathon doesn't want her crying over him", who the hell thinks she's crying over him? She has better things to do then waste her time with trash. And as for the money, yeah i read that bullshit, Megan never one time wanted that money. She wanted her baby. In my opinion Jonathon didn't deserve a cent of it. And he wasn't gonna get any but she split it anyways but the baby was half his. And Megan never denide him that. She never denied him rights to come see it after it was born. Just because it wasn't get the "Caldwell" last name didn't mean shit. So what if it had her name, they wasn't going to or even planning to get married so it didn't matter what name. But Megan had the only right to pick the name. And all you guys go on hear say from Jonathon and half the shit he said is not even true. So how can you believe him? But as for the whole Caldwell family, you are the trashiest people I know. It's sad your son turned out to be such a druggie. He may have been able to do something with his life instead of doing drugs all the time. Oh well, he turned out like his mom and dad.
You can say all this stuff about my son but you are too big of a coward to say who the hell you are. If you would have read my post and was smart enough to comprehend it you would have seen that I was takeing up for Megan. As far as me takeing pictures of my grandaughter well thats none of your damn concern. Megan and her family took the first pictures of her and Megan also said she didnt mind if I took some also. And as far as Jonathon turning out like his mom & dad, well bitch I can pass a drug test at any given time. Can you? So unless you are not a coward the next time you want to get on here talking shit about my children then be brave enough to at least show your name instead of hideing behind your computer running your mouth about something you know nothing about!!
Love u

Rogers, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2010
Megan I love u girl don't listen to them. U know the yruth u dot have to explian urself...ur happy with Joe u didn't have to be with jonthan
knows the truth

Lapeer, MI

#20 Jun 21, 2010
well I personally no tha nurse that told megan her baby had no heartbeat and megans only reply was ("Well") she then told her "honey do u realize wat im saying? your baby may be dead, I can't find a heartbeat" megans reply again was ("Well"). The bitch never shed a tear. She also sent someone a text message that said....("i'm glad the baby didnt make it because I wasnt ready to have a baby"). But she sure was ready to spread her legs!! These r facts that are 100% true and not just gossip. And as far as the money....It wasnt Megans idea to split it wit jonathon. fyi the insurance company contacted him because he was entitled to his part because he was the father. it had nothin to do wit megan wanting to share it wit him so get ur facts straight before u get on here running ur trap BITCH!! Also the caldwells r not trash. Jonathons parents r good ppl & they have always gave their kids everything & have always loved them & been their for them. If u knew them u would no that they do not agree with the drugs & they r very concerned about it but nobody can help wat their kids do once they r grown. If u no of something that they can do to help him then go ahead & offer them some friendly advice so they may be able to help him instead of getting on here starting shit!!!
Megan

United States

#22 Jun 26, 2010
Okay guys this has gone far enough. Will yall all pls let mine n jonathons daughter rest in peace? Come on the accident was 8mths ago. And first of all "Faithful2You", you need to leave the Caldwell family alone. I dont even know who you are. And as for "knows the truth", you dont know shit bout when they told me the baby didnt have a heartbeat. First, i know that for a fact because my mom n dad was the othere people in there with me. Second, when they told me that i cried so much and right after they left the room i called jonathon and his mom. And unless you know jonathons mom n dad dont talk shit bout em. Jonathon is not a bad person. Yeah he made mistakes in his life, but everybody in this world has. And all these people that was cool with me when we was together and all of a sudden hate me cause were not, yall got problems. When me and jonathon broke up in march, we both agreed to stay friends and now all this bullshit started. No one knows what went on between me n jonathon except us. Just because i am with somebody else doesnt mean shit. If Abrianna would have lived she would have lived, jonathon would have seen her whenever he wanted. I would have never denied him rights to see his own daughter. And as for whoever this "Faithful2You" is, if you wanna talk shit bout them just say it to their faces. Because one thing i know bout them they dont care to set bulls*** strait. I just want all this drama over with. Me n jonathon had a past, not every person that has said shit bout our daughter especially when you had nothin to do with it. And as for you katrina, i have never said one wrong word to you or about you. So why since i lost your neice you wanna call me a whore and trash? But if thats the way you think of me im sorry. And as for jonathons mom, you have never done anything to me and im sorry for wat has been said on here bout your family. None of this should have ever gotten started or gotten said. And carly, im sorry if ive done somethin to you even tho idk wat it would be. I am being mature bout all this shit thats gotten started and idc bout ppl talkin bout me but it just hurts me that ppl would say some of the stuff yall have said bout me not caring at all when our baby died. When you lose a kid, thats not somethin anybody in this world should have to go thro. It's not somethin that is easy to go thro. I miss that lil girl more than anything. I would give the world to have her back. And as for everything that has been said bout me and the Caldwell family, most of the shit you ppl have said (not the Caldwells) isnt even true. Dont talk shit bout them unless you can back it up, cuz i know for a fact that they can all back up what they have to say to anybody. But the only thing i ask of everyone, can you pls leave the baby out of what yall have to say? She did nothing to none of yall and its sad that yall would say some of the stuff you have said. But pls just drop the accident, that was last year close to 9mths ago.
Megan

United States

#23 Jun 27, 2010
I just got one question for this "knows the truth" person...who was my nurse then? As a matter of fact who was my 4 nurses and the dr that was in there? Cuz hunny i know the nurse personally too so dont try to play games. And i want the name of the main nurse that i had that whole week. And as for this website, im done. Cuz i dont have to explain nothin to any of yall. Even tho, yea i put stuff on here bout what is said, i know every one of yall except the people that can talk shit but not say who they are. Which if your gonna talk shit bout me, then at least have the balls to tell me who you are. But even tho I get on and say somethin back to what you say, yall are talkin bout the past that no one can do anything about. Is that what your gonna dwell on your whole life? Shit happens and there is not a damn thing you can do bout it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ball 1 hr Truth will come out 1
any women into fat men? 1 hr mark1160 13
Out 1 hr shanks 4
The people that believe Barrack Obama is Muslim 2 hr George Maharris 24
Cocke County's Secret Society.........unveiled 2 hr Tryin to live 81
Wake up Newport !! 3 hr Jake from State F... 23
matt mantooth (Jun '13) 5 hr hey hey 8
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web