RITA TUCKER

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Jul 9, 2012
he's innocent of course, why din't police charge him with violation of probation. his daddy used to knock on people's door looking for him and tell the people he is the police why din't daddy arrest him
black kettle

Newport, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
RITA TUCKER wrote:
he's innocent of course, why din't police charge him with violation of probation. his daddy used to knock on people's door looking for him and tell the people he is the police why din't daddy arrest him
they should take you and him both place in a sack and chuck you both in the river
paper

Newport, TN

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Is in the Newport Plain Talk with his mug shot, can go to their site to see it, have to buy the paper to read full article
O come on

Anderson, SC

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Chuck didn't do all those things. Not daddies baby.........
Batman

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Chucks brain prob is fried from laying in the tanning bed so much.
MYDADDY owns this GD town

Anderson, SC

#6 Jul 13, 2012
I can't believe this menace to society is still alive. I went to school with him and he was an absolute terror then. He used to say " my daddy" every third word. It's obvious he never made anything of himself from all the stories on here. He was smart And could have been someone, it's really sad. The Newport police should be ashamed of their selfs, it should have never gone this far.
Oxy boy

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2012
I think chuck should do some time. He does not have one single friend. He fist fights with his parents.
Po Po

Talbott, TN

#8 Jul 13, 2012
He is in trouble this time. Just wait and see, not buying out of this Charlie.
Real life

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Rita T you need to keep your manly self out of this before you get beat like a man! You need to remember you have your own issues plus you need some plastic surgery to help your looks...... Wait that wouldn't help if it talks like a man walks like a man IT IS A MAN! This family has just lost a wonderful woman, mother & grandmother. They can't help how chuck is so give it a damn rest. Yes he is spoilt and if you have children you have done the same! SO LET THE MASON's grieve & take care of their families & worry about the skeletons in your own closet!
Raymen

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jul 13, 2012
I remember Chuck also sayin "my daddy" this "my daddy" that when he was younger like he was Hank Williams Jr.
SurveySays

Sevierville, TN

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Chuck Mason is a pathetic excuse for a man. He thinks because his dad has money that he can do whatever he wants. His dad always bails him out. Let him sit in a jail a few months and he might learn something. Tough love is needed in his case. Its not the police that are the problem is the judicial system. You can arrest them all day but when they go to court, Judge Bell slaps them on the wrist and lets them go. Its ridiculous
Huh

Strawberry Plains, TN

#12 Jul 13, 2012
MYDADDY owns this GD town wrote:
I can't believe this menace to society is still alive. I went to school with him and he was an absolute terror then. He used to say " my daddy" every third word. It's obvious he never made anything of himself from all the stories on here. He was smart And could have been someone, it's really sad. The Newport police should be ashamed of their selfs, it should have never gone this far.
Why should the Newport PD be ashamed of themselves? They have arrested him multiple times and put him in jail. They have no control of his sentence or the method that the sentence is served.If he violates the conditions of his probation, the sentencing Judge has the authority to make him execute the sentence in a penal institution.
Height Requirement

Morristown, TN

#13 Jul 13, 2012
SurveySays wrote:
Chuck Mason is a pathetic excuse for a man. He thinks because his dad has money that he can do whatever he wants. His dad always bails him out. Let him sit in a jail a few months and he might learn something. Tough love is needed in his case. Its not the police that are the problem is the judicial system. You can arrest them all day but when they go to court, Judge Bell slaps them on the wrist and lets them go. Its ridiculous
Judge Bell recused himself on the case and it was before Judge Strand. Somehow the blame game loses its fun when you don't have the proper information. Wait ... the blame game is at its finest when you make up "facts" based upon mere assumptions.
My heart belongs in TN

Clyde, NC

#14 Nov 26, 2012
I meet Chuck about six months ago in Newport at the golf course . He seemed to be a very put together young man . I don't judge people based on there past . So what did he do to deserve all of this negativity ?
Chris Robinson

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Chuck will walk. The charges wont stick. Money talks n chuckie walks
justice

United States

#16 Nov 27, 2012
When's he goin to court? Can they even find him? Going to face everything he's been charged with over the past year or just something silly? Think Daddy will be there with him?
Chris Robinson

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Ya his Daddy will be there! What loving father wouldnt... And Daddy will $ee that ju$tice is $erved
nobody

United States

#18 Nov 27, 2012
To bad daddy couldn't Have been there to protect chucky in Knoxville when those gang bangers ran a train on him shredding his but hole all for dope had to take him to the er to sow him up lmao he's a dope ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just Yankees accuse Yankees of being intelligen... 2 hr English Dialect 5
Cuntry boy 3 hr Sonny boy 18
gay meetings or support groups for men (Jan '10) 4 hr cosbyguy 49
Gay (Jul '11) 4 hr cosbyguy 91
Gay and bi people... what do you think? (May '10) 5 hr cosbyguy 165
gay men (Apr '11) 5 hr cosbyguy 41
Why Newport Sucks 9 hr Captain Spaulding 12

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance