Obama says guns are going away
so funny

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2013
Smh wrote:
What a joke! Why should any one need an assualt rifle? Anything you shoot with it would be unrecognizable afterwards? If you want an assault rifle play halo or join the army. You crazy!
It's not up to you to say we can't own an assault rifle it's a weapon we have the right to own as long as your not a felon so get over it and deal with it you'll never take mine
yoyos

United States

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Police Officer wrote:
I was in the marines and am now a police officer in morristown. Im telling you the majority of military and police will not attack americans that just want the constitution upheld. The 2nd amendment is sacrosanct and given to us by by our founders for a reason.
Obama is not a king and he could spark a military coup and civilian insurrection if he over reaches with this power grab.
Semper fi brother. Where an E or an O? Your MOS? Paris Island or san diego. I assume you remember the oaths you took when you enlisted as well as when your were sworn in as an officer. To protect and uphold our constitution. Armedinsurrection is completley unacceptable.
You idiots do know there is more than the second ammendment in the constitution, right? There are checks and balances. We have a federal judicial and legislative branch plus the electoral college.
Yes we really elected king Hussein. But we also reelected the same do nothing Republican Congress. Obstructionist, dividers. We elected the same leadership and if you idiots would read more than the 2nd amendment you would fathom how this country is governed.
And this glorious document that you all hail as perfect had to be amnended a few times too. To give blacks the right to vote women the right to vote. And you know what it banned booze at one time, too. People did not riot in the streets. And anyone who lives in Cocke county ( popcorn Sutton anyone?) knows we love our boozwe.
The point is booze didn't disappear. It flourished. You will still have your guns. You will just be like the drug dealers and users. There is a war on drugs and you can get any drug on virtually any street in Newport alone. The government can only do so much.
What's crazy is the govt listens to every phone call monitors all your emails and reads all these posts. Police officer from morristown the FBI probably has tracked you and has an extensive dossier on you for your inflammatory ideas and rhetoric. Thats because before we had King Hussein we had King George. Your police powers have increased exponentially since the constitution was drafted but I don't hear you or anyone complaining about our oppressed freedoms. Semper fidelis dipSHlT.
Obama is Treason

Morristown, TN

#27 Jan 10, 2013
Obama is the one whos defying the constitution. He is a domestic enemy and is proving it.
eric the actor

United States

#28 Jan 10, 2013
MR Backwoods wrote:
<quoted text>
The second amendment is exactly about having assault riffles. It is not about hunting, it is about being able to protect ourselves from oppressive government. Assault rifles do that and are our right as an American citizen. Get over it. Because if you try to take our weapons, we will go Red Dawn on your ass. F_uck my job. F_uck my family. F_uck my mortgage. It will be all about taking out as many Federal Troops as I can. My cousins agree. COME TAKE THEM city boys. I am ready to toss all this crappy life away just to take out these Red Coats. THE LINE IN THE SAND! Blood will flow again in America. Liberty or death!! Be you local police or state trooper. Federal troop or blue helmet. You will be just a worthless target if you try to take them. Did I say COME GET YOU SOME yet? America, born in blood, washed in blood.
Awwww ...... how cute. The right wing nuts want their own Arab spring. What the Muslims in Syria Egypt and Libya must have really inspired you.
The constitution gives you certain unalienable rights but indiscriminate murder against law enforcement is not one of them.
If you have a problem with the government I suggest you do what any clear and free thinking citizen would do: write to your congressman. We are not Syria we are a civilized society. Ask Jefferson Davis or Robert e Lee David koresch osama bin laden Sadam Hussein adolf hitler what happens when you go up against the united states of America
justice

United States

#29 Jan 10, 2013
Obama is Treason wrote:
Obama is the one whos defying the constitution. He is a domestic enemy and is proving it.
Amen brother and we ain't seen nothing yet. This ain't my Daddy's America anymore !!!!!!!!!
libtard

United States

#30 Jan 10, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother and we ain't seen nothing yet. This ain't my Daddy's America anymore !!!!!!!!!
Your daddy's America where blacks were seperate but equal, Jim crow, no women's suffrage discrimination againts Jews and gays McCarthyism. the prohibition of alcohol the rise of the military industrial complex as well as the prison industrial complex. Yes halcyon days indeed
justice

United States

#31 Jan 10, 2013
libtard wrote:
<quoted text>Your daddy's America where blacks were seperate but equal, Jim crow, no women's suffrage discrimination againts Jews and gays McCarthyism. the prohibition of alcohol the rise of the military industrial complex as well as the prison industrial complex. Yes halcyon days indeed
No, where where the family unit was strong, where employment fed families , where politics was never preached from the pulpit and where Americans had pride in their America. Not some.fast talking politician who would change our form of government to an entitlement state. Realize we have not seen a federal budget for years? Why not? Because budgets are so limiting. Without one and with the nonsense this man has pulled you haven't a clue where we are going. And I lay the blame for the mess we are on BOTH sides of the process. Repubs and Dems both. So you tell me where we are going and what we will have when we get there. Scares the devil out of me.
Yep

Morristown, TN

#32 Jan 10, 2013
Liberals are forever asking:“Why would anybody need a gun like an AR-15(ours are only semi-auto btw dumbass libs)?”
The answer is: Because we are not serfs. We are a free people living under a constitutional Republic of our own construction. We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled.
Para-Military weapons are necessary for a para-military resistance against a tyrannous government.....there, now you can't say you didn't know. Molan Labe
justice

United States

#34 Jan 10, 2013
This is true.
RightWingNut

Tucker, GA

#35 Jan 10, 2013
Yep wrote:
Liberals are forever asking:“Why would anybody need a gun like an AR-15(ours are only semi-auto btw dumbass libs)?”
The answer is: Because we are not serfs. We are a free people living under a constitutional Republic of our own construction. We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled.
Para-Military weapons are necessary for a para-military resistance against a tyrannous government.....there, now you can't say you didn't know. Molan Labe
So you need an AR-15 to fight a war...against the US government, and you call Obama a traitor. Not only that George W. put a label on people like you...its called domestic terrorist. The fact is you people want to have your gun the biggest one you can get so that you can defend yourself against the evil "everybody else that isn't you"...while preaching what would Jesus do...when in fact if he where to come back today you would call him a libtard dirty hippy. You know what your problem is...you are living a lie scared to join the rest of humanity and move forward. So go hide in your spider hole with your gun and wait on the zombies. Personally I would feel safer knowing my children where safe in school, protected by the fact there aren't guns everywhere than I would knowing you have an AR and a spider hole. Now it might make you feel all warm and cozy to have your gun but it seems to me that more and more its some gun nut who got tired of waiting on the apocalypse to happen who snaps and goes on these shooting sprees...and that makes me worry.
free thinker

United States

#36 Jan 10, 2013
No coherent response from the republitards and conservatards. Just empty rhetoric. Sad such small people with small thoughts
croft

United States

#37 Jan 10, 2013
Jesus halp us! DEY TOOOK R GUNZ!!! DERP
Fk liberals

Morristown, TN

#38 Jan 10, 2013
You will never win and never take our guns
vlw

United States

#39 Jan 11, 2013
TRY LOVE

Cosby, TN

#41 Jan 11, 2013
I would like to see your source.

When did President Obama say "guns are going away"?

Much ado about nothing.

One Love!
RightWingNut

Tucker, GA

#42 Jan 11, 2013
MR Backwoods wrote:
This site is perfect example of why our nation needs to 'split' into two. You can have your nation with gay preachers & a Muslim president. I say let’s get it on! You can attack wearing your flip flops and shorts. Throw tofu, and shake your finger at us. We will just pull the trigger and say ‘that’s that’ city boys. He who has the guns makes the rules, and WE have the guns. Lots and lots. Any you all had, you gave to The Federal Government. We will NOT! EVER! You are so scared of them, so look at what I got... See it? It's called an AR-15 w/ a 30 round clip. Hey, come back here chicken shit. What you running for? Them flip flops sure make a funny sound when you run. It's so sad that your side has 'sissy' men without guns who cannot protect you. Well, at least you have rocks you can toss……
This site is a perfect example of how our education system is failing. Instead of looking forward we have too many people looking back. Your values and beliefs are based on a set of books written thousands of years ago put together and edited twice with no knowledge who actually put pen to paper. You relive a time over and over again when this Nation relied on the strength of themselves bit the strength of slaves to build it. You clamor on about your forefathers who said you had a right to do this and that which at the time was as liberal as it got. 200 years ago you people on the right would have been the first ones in line kissing King George's ass because that's the way it had always been and that's the way you like it. Your so busy looking to see whats behind you your walking into the walls in front of you. Your talking about rehashing lost wars to satisfy your need to hold on to a weapon. A fucking gun was designed and manufactured for a single purpose...to kill. Where does your right to bare arms stop...full auto...explosives....nuclear.. .because those are the weapons that the people you want to fight have...not pissy semi auto mags....your still out gunned. Wake up dumb ass and realize this isn't 1776 anymore and join modern society so we can quit piddling aound and get some real shit done.
croft

United States

#43 Jan 11, 2013
MR Backwoods wrote:
This site is perfect example of why our nation needs to 'split' into two. You can have your nation with gay preachers & a Muslim president. I say let’s get it on! You can attack wearing your flip flops and shorts. Throw tofu, and shake your finger at us. We will just pull the trigger and say ‘that’s that’ city boys. He who has the guns makes the rules, and WE have the guns. Lots and lots. Any you all had, you gave to The Federal Government. We will NOT! EVER! You are so scared of them, so look at what I got... See it? It's called an AR-15 w/ a 30 round clip. Hey, come back here chicken shit. What you running for? Them flip flops sure make a funny sound when you run. It's so sad that your side has 'sissy' men without guns who cannot protect you. Well, at least you have rocks you can toss……
Prime example why you ignorant INBREEDS don't need guns.
HorsePucky

United States

#44 Jan 11, 2013
RightWingNut wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up dumb ass and realize this isn't 1776 anymore and join modern society so we can quit piddling aound and get some real shit done.
Yes....like take your d*mn gun...."Wake up dumb ass".
croft

United States

#45 Jan 11, 2013
HorsePucky wrote:
<quoted text>
DEY TOOOK R DAM GUNZ!!! Herp derp derp derp. DIS HER LAND IZ AMURKA! Herp derp derp. Gun onners ant narry a vilent but iffin dry tri n tak mi gunz, den imma shewtem til day DED! HERP DERP HERP DERP HERP DERP DERP DERP
HorsePucky

United States

#46 Jan 11, 2013
HorsePucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite launching a gun control agenda that threatens to disarm the American people, President Obama has signed a bill that would afford him armed Secret Service protection for life.

Obama gives himself lifetime protection with armed guards 24/7...
http://www.infowars.com/obama-signs-bill-givi...

Biden Hints at Outlawing Unregulated 'Private' Gun Sales
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-hin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Aldean @ Newport Fairgrounds 36 min jenkins 7
The young wh*** of the county 39 min Your mom 11
Ernie Gray???? 1 hr Local 13
Olivia Williams 1 hr Bill 19
polling numbers translated 2 hr Country boy 25
Colt Ford concert @ Riverwalk 7 hr promote 1
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 8 hr Mee 337
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages