United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

He will try his executive order to bypass Congress and he's going after your guns. Big guns first and then ALL your guns. Obama wants ALL of your guns to be registered first and then handguns next. This SOB will try to violate your second amendment to bear arms.
You willing to give yours up?
hey

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

justice wrote:
He will try his executive order to bypass Congress and he's going after your guns. Big guns first and then ALL your guns. Obama wants ALL of your guns to be registered first and then handguns next. This SOB will try to violate your second amendment to bear arms.
Hey stay off of fox news. No citizen needs an assault rifle with 30 round clips. get real. If youre going to start a post here, atleast make sure its partially true to begin with.....inbreeders

Since: Aug 12

Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stay off of fox news. No citizen needs an assault rifle with 30 round clips. get real. If youre going to start a post here, atleast make sure its partially true to begin with.....inbreeders
You are exactly right, I know I sure do not want an assault rifle with a 30 round clip, I want a minimum of a 50 round clip! I do not want to be equal, I want the advantage.
try it leftists

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Molan Labe, if you want revolutionary war 2 then try it. The communist take over of the second amendment will be met with bloodshed. God have mercy on all you traitors to the constitution because I and millions like me will not.
yoyos

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

try it leftists wrote:
Molan Labe, if you want revolutionary war 2 then try it. The communist take over of the second amendment will be met with bloodshed. God have mercy on all you traitors to the constitution because I and millions like me will not.
Lmfao revolutionary war 2? You want to go up against the us armed forces with your armed forces? Yeah Iraq did great against our troops. Ruby ridge, waco afganistan? You cannot beat the us army or our law enforcement. If you idiots want to start a revolution because they are going to take your guns you will get crushed then Obama or whoever. Will have the impetus to really take your guns but it wouldn't matter because you would already be dead and your gun pried from your cold dead hand
yoyos

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The first revolutionary war was won because the majority of the people were united against the cause and we had frances' help
Yes, France
The country is divided on this issue 50/50
. The will of the people is just not there to sustain any type of armed effort to overthrow the government. Any subversive revolutionary force would be completley an totally annihilated. And that revolutionary force would be completely disarmed as well. You people are idiots.
Just Saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post your address here. Let us hope armed criminals come to your house, we promise not to help. Get it?
oh my

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stay off of fox news. No citizen needs an assault rifle with 30 round clips. get real. If youre going to start a post here, atleast make sure its partially true to begin with.....inbreeders
HEY. Your constitution assures my right to bear arms. So dont tell me what I need or don't . Don't tell me what ANY. Citizen needs. We all enjoy the same constitution and it reads the same way to us all. Hands off my guns Liberal.
Police Officer

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

yoyos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao revolutionary war 2? You want to go up against the us armed forces with your armed forces? Yeah Iraq did great against our troops. Ruby ridge, waco afganistan? You cannot beat the us army or our law enforcement. If you idiots want to start a revolution because they are going to take your guns you will get crushed then Obama or whoever. Will have the impetus to really take your guns but it wouldn't matter because you would already be dead and your gun pried from your cold dead hand
The US military are mostly conservative and most would not attack american citizens for a communist president that is ruling by decree like an emperor and pissing on the constitution that our founders created. Good luck with that They will be insurrection and the majority of the military will turn on Hussein. The reason the country is 50/50 is the parasites(read democrat voters voted for him, most military and police folks are not democrats just a heads up libtard).
yoyos

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ha ha the British did not get crushed. They won every battle except Saratoga and Yorktown. The revolutionaries had foreign help, specifically the French at Yorktown who provided naval support. What countries will give you foreign aid Mr backwoods?
France? Lmfao.
And if Britain got crushed how were they able to burn Washington DC to the ground just a few years later in the war of 1812?

And who will be the generals in your revolution? Rush Limbaugh? Sean hannity? Glenn Beck? Lmfao.
And you dis city folk? Like they aren't tough or packing heat? Remember the civil war? The south truly got crushed by a bunch of city boys from up north.

We were truly lucky to gain our independence. Only one other country besides America has gained independence from Britain through armed rrsistence. Not India not Ireland not Hong Kong or China or even Canada. Rhodesia.
Mr backwoods you are passionate but of you try to go up against American Military you will get your a$$ handed to you you ignorant hillbilly inbred toothless knuckle dragging jackas
Police Officer

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The military and police will not follow Obama in killing or arresting Americans that stand up for the constitution. Bank on it.

Sure they may get a few jack boot leftist thugs to try and enforce this but they will be destroyed. They will be not fighter jets bombing americans, most pilots as well are not democrats aka communist.
HorsePucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

When biden and obama give up the vast amount of guns that protect them, then I will consider giving up the guns that protect our homes and our families. I will consider for of a second then the answer is FU obama.
Cwackers

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Police Officer wrote:
The military and police will not follow Obama in killing or arresting Americans that stand up for the constitution. Bank on it.
Sure they may get a few jack boot leftist thugs to try and enforce this but they will be destroyed. They will be not fighter jets bombing americans, most pilots as well are not democrats aka communist.
Did you think the movie Red Dawn was real too?
yoyos

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Police Officer wrote:
<quoted text>
The US military are mostly conservative and most would not attack american citizens for a communist president that is ruling by decree like an emperor and pissing on the constitution that our founders created. Good luck with that They will be insurrection and the majority of the military will turn on Hussein. The reason the country is 50/50 is the parasites(read democrat voters voted for him, most military and police folks are not democrats just a heads up libtard).
ya right. I was in the military. If we were given an order by a commanding officer we excecuted the directive. We didn't debate or engage in critical thinking. And if someone is shooting at me whether Chinese Russian or American they are going to eat hot lead.
If you truly are a cop, the people you are defending would be gunning for you idiot. What authority gives them the right for armed insurrection.? Where in the constitution does it give us that right?
Truth be told we have a revolution every four years and not a single shot is fired. Its called a presidential election. And officer you are in the minority because Hussein won!
How will you fund this revolution? What countries ( the majority of which have stringent gun laws) going to support you?

Oh I know! Your revolutionaries can buddy up with al queda and Hezbollah and FARC the Muslim brotherhood or maybe Iran and Cuba will give support.
Cop lay off the donuts or tournament in your badge. You are an idiot
RightWingNut

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Complete bologna. Gun control means gun control...not gun ban. You want an assault rifle that's fine register it and you get a five round clip. If you need more than 5 rounds to stop a burglar then you don't need an Ak...you need shooting lessons. As far as your constitutional right to bear arms...it also says "in order to maintain a militia" aka the National Guard so go sign up. They also only had muskets during the revolution...you know the guns that took 30 seconds to load and fire...you can keep as many of them as you want. You cannot give one intelligent reason you as an American citizen protected by your "conservative" military that you need an assault rifle. Not one.
Police Officer

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I was in the marines and am now a police officer in morristown. Im telling you the majority of military and police will not attack americans that just want the constitution upheld. The 2nd amendment is sacrosanct and given to us by by our founders for a reason.

Obama is not a king and he could spark a military coup and civilian insurrection if he over reaches with this power grab.
Nope

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

No one will get my guns, clips, or anything. Eat nuts Obama.
Smh

Parrottsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

What a joke! Why should any one need an assualt rifle? Anything you shoot with it would be unrecognizable afterwards? If you want an assault rifle play halo or join the army. You crazy!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

justice wrote:
It sure doesn't take much to get cowardly wingnuts to crawl into the corner and start crying.
Obama is Treason

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Asymmetric warfare

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of92
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
City Politics: Alderman & Mayor 2 hr local boy 10
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Julia 139,021
Roby James snitches on Tera Keller and Travis W... 7 hr GO RAMS 9
sonic 8 hr who knows 1
Jeff "Fud" Ball write in candidate for Cocke Co... 9 hr Voting 39
whos the hottest girls at mcds? (Nov '10) 9 hr someone 12
Pj birchfield 9 hr Curious 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000