BC Alien

United States

#59245 Dec 15, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
The same is true for more spending on education. Everyone wants to beef up security for the schools right now, but wait until they ask for funding to do it and see what happens.
Agree

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#59246 Dec 15, 2012
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Makes one wonder what congress will come up with. Last time it was bullets which was completely off in the wild blue. Let the liberals mention spending more for strengthening mental health and see what happens. Unfortunately the liberals seem stumped on what to do as well. Most likely nothing (again) will be done.
With this Bunch of "do-nothing, know-nothing" Congressmen that we have now, of BOTH Parties, you may be right!
It takes something like this to wake some People up about how important it is that we elect intelligent, sensible People to Congress, instead of a Bunch of Ideologues that don't know how to do anything else, but promote their Agenda!
Melvan

Germany

#59247 Dec 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you're probably right. But, Parents facing the same decision, should ask themselves...which is worse, admitting that your child isn't perfect and getting them the help they need, or risking something like this happening? It should be an easy decision!
And we should stop making Mental Illness a shameful thing! A Diseased Mind is no different than a disease of any other part of the body and we should start thinking of it in those terms!
This was a 20 year old and considered an adult there's nothing a parent can do unless he does something and it involves a court. I know I been through it with a son.
Pisster

Johnson City, TN

#59248 Dec 15, 2012
i agree with everythang u said about this matterz im on a tangent today about this so im gonna get back in the Christmas spirit n thank God for all we have to be happy about n thankful for today bless them families that there innocent kidz were tormented n tortured i hope good comez out if this i really do itz hard to see the trees for the forest or the light thru the clouds but there has to be a reason for this undespicable act of the Devil hisself only way i can xplain it to my kidz it waz demonic powerz n the devil using peoples souls in this spiritual war
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you're probably right. But, Parents facing the same decision, should ask themselves...which is worse, admitting that your child isn't perfect and getting them the help they need, or risking something like this happening? It should be an easy decision!
And we should stop making Mental Illness a shameful thing! A Diseased Mind is no different than a disease of any other part of the body and we should start thinking of it in those terms!

Location hidden

#59249 Dec 15, 2012
Melvan wrote:
<quoted text>This was a 20 year old and considered an adult there's nothing a parent can do unless he does something and it involves a court. I know I been through it with a son.
You're right, Melvan. But, I was thinking about while he was a growing up, maybe in his Teenage years, because I doubt that these problems developed overnight.
Once they reach 18, there's nothing more a Parent can do unless the Child allows them to do it. After 18, it's Law enforcement and the Criminal Justice System, only, that has the Authority to deal with the problem.

Location hidden

#59250 Dec 15, 2012
Pisster wrote:
i agree with everythang u said about this matterz im on a tangent today about this so im gonna get back in the Christmas spirit n thank God for all we have to be happy about n thankful for today bless them families that there innocent kidz were tormented n tortured i hope good comez out if this i really do itz hard to see the trees for the forest or the light thru the clouds but there has to be a reason for this undespicable act of the Devil hisself only way i can xplain it to my kidz it waz demonic powerz n the devil using peoples souls in this spiritual war<quoted text>
Christmastime will forever be a remainder of this awful tragedy, for everybody in that school and probably most in the Community, as well.

Location hidden

#59251 Dec 15, 2012
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Makes one wonder what congress will come up with. Last time it was bullets which was completely off in the wild blue. Let the liberals mention spending more for strengthening mental health and see what happens. Unfortunately the liberals seem stumped on what to do as well. Most likely nothing (again) will be done.
I hope Congress will talk to, and really listen to, the best Experts we have in this field and then, think long and hard about the best action to take, to REALLY help the problem. But, I doubt that they will.
They'll do what they always do, pass a "quick fix" that they THINK will appease the majority of their Constuients and get them re-elected and we'll probably be worse off than we were before, and nothing will be done to help the actual problem. I hope I'm wrong , but we shall see.
This Congress doesn't seem to be able to solve simple problems, so I don't have high hopes that they can do anything to help solve this complicated One....and it IS complicated. The "Root cause" is what needs to be found out and looked at, IMO.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59252 Dec 15, 2012
Any more on what some people said about a second shooter,27 people seems a lot for a person that's not a sharp shooter. It seems like the batman shooter and some others a second gunman was seen by witnesses.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59253 Dec 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Congress will talk to, and really listen to, the best Experts we have in this field and then, think long and hard about the best action to take, to REALLY help the problem. But, I doubt that they will.
They'll do what they always do, pass a "quick fix" that they THINK will appease the majority of their Constuients and get them re-elected and we'll probably be worse off than we were before, and nothing will be done to help the actual problem. I hope I'm wrong , but we shall see.
This Congress doesn't seem to be able to solve simple problems, so I don't have high hopes that they can do anything to help solve this complicated One....and it IS complicated. The "Root cause" is what needs to be found out and looked at, IMO.
See,I told you our DC folks were like pharmaceuticals and don't solve nothing and just cover up the symptoms and have major side affects like WMDs and backing our friends AlQaeda and on and on.
The batman shooter was also involved in some govt. mind control thing as was another shooter which seems strange.

Location hidden

#59254 Dec 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
See,I told you our DC folks were like pharmaceuticals and don't solve nothing and just cover up the symptoms and have major side affects like WMDs and backing our friends AlQaeda and on and on.
The batman shooter was also involved in some govt. mind control thing as was another shooter which seems strange.
Where did you get that information about the, "Gov't. Mind Control thing"?
And NO, that was an early Report about a second Shooter, but I've not seen or read anything else about it since then. I doubt that there was a second shooter.

Location hidden

#59255 Dec 15, 2012
I just want it to stop happening!
If I had Children or Grandchildren in School, I would be driving myself crazy with worry everytime they entered that School building...here, there, or anywhere else.

Location hidden

#59256 Dec 15, 2012
"Conn. Police Find 'Very Good Evidence' On Gunman."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/conn-police-very-good-e...
BC Alien

United States

#59257 Dec 15, 2012
OldTennGranny wrote:
Good God, I cant believe after all these years some ppl are still racist. A persons skin doesnt have anything to do with who & what they are. Its the attitude of the heart! PPL are just ppl, no matter what color they are. Theres some good & some bad in ALL races. PPL are just ppl I'm telling you!
Yes we had a great education on racism back in the 60s. Star trek the original series S3E15 Let that be your last Battlefield

Unfortunately race wars are going on all the time and unlikely to stop. Apart of the human condition.

Location hidden

#59258 Dec 15, 2012
This Woman is pushing it too hard!
----------
"Hillary Clinton Faints, Suffers Concussion."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57559399/...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#59259 Dec 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmastime will forever be a remainder of this awful tragedy, for everybody in that school and probably most in the Community, as well.
I think Mother Nature has you one upped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocea...

She's killed more than imaginable, and did it without firing a gun.

Location hidden

#59260 Dec 15, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Mother Nature has you one upped.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocea...
She's killed more than imaginable, and did it without firing a gun.
"Mother Nature" is NOT a sadistic Human Being. You're comparing Apples and Oranges.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#59261 Dec 15, 2012
Melvan wrote:
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
Well tell me what happened when some guy walked up to President Reagan and shot him........with all of the other "good guy's" standing around with guns?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#59262 Dec 15, 2012
Melvan wrote:
<quoted text>This was a 20 year old and considered an adult there's nothing a parent can do unless he does something and it involves a court. I know I been through it with a son.
What are you talking about? If your son has a mental illness, you don't wait for him to do something bad, you as a parent should go to court and get "Conservatorship" over him, and then you will have 100% control over him.
As a parent you need to be proactive!
TNlazyboy

United States

#59264 Dec 15, 2012
stormy wrote:
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE, THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THE EVIL BEHIND WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN AMERICA FOR AT LEAST THE PAST 50 YEARS,
The drugs that were brought in years ago by those in power, perverts with blacks , and you do not know that drugs and alcohol and perverts go hand in hand with evil people to take america down?
look who holds the jobs in america today, as those with families not blacks or gays , suffer, as the new harlot sodomy america , use people as animals and are murdering people.
if you dare say anything , you suffer as I have in and out of courts, of those so evil, that stand with evil ways , THOSE PEOPLE THAT HATE AMERICA, THE ILLEGALS AND BLACKS,, GAYS THAT SAY THEIR IS NO GOD, MEN THAT TAKE ON WOMEN'S WAYS, DRESS AND MORE, CONFUSION, FORCED TO WATCH GAYS AND BLACKS AND EVIL ON TV, PROPAGANDA, AS THEY CUT OFF TV , TO THE POR EXCEPT FOR THOSE STATIONS THAT PROMOTE THEIR EVIL WAYS.
CHURCHES THAT SUPPORT THESE EVIL WAYS, AMERICA THE HARLOT, WHAT RACE WANTS MORE THAN OTHERS TO FORCE MIXING AND EVGIL WAYS,OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS. ALL WAS FORCED TO TAKE AMERICA DOWN AND MURDER OUT WITH MEDICAL AND MORE , CAUSING HEART ATTACKS , AS THIOSE THAT ANSWER THE PHONES FOR BUSINESS THAT AMERICA HAS TO HAVE ALSO DO THEIR EVIL..
AMERICA ALLOWING EVIL TO DESTROY ALL THINGS GOOD THAT WE STOOD FOR, WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD MAFIA BLOOD THIRSTY THUGS IN CRIMES , THOSE IN MEDICAL THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TRUST, LOOK AT WHAT HAS TOOK OVER THAT TOO! GAY BLACK MURDERS WITH WHITES JUST AS EVIL,
NOW WE KNOW WHY GOD DESTROYS WHEN PEOPLE OF EVIL FORCE AND COME TOGETHER , AS THE BIBLE SAYS , SOME PEOLE SO EVIL FORCE THEIR EVIL ON OTHERS, AND USE JESUS 'S NAME TO SHOVE SATANIC WAYS DOWN PEOPLE'S THROATS CALLING THEIR EVIL GOOD.
THIS WAS NOT HAPPEENING IN WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS BEFORE THE 60'S AND BLACKS FORCED IN WITH DRUGS AND CRIMES ETC, NOW WE HAVE OBAMA ILLEGALS, AND HIS GAY HARLOT AS THE WHITE HOUSE LIKE CLINTONS' ALSO MADE IT A WHORE HOUSE , OBAMA MAES IT A SODOMY HOUSE , AMERICA THE HARLOT NATION,
GENERATIONS OF BRAINWASHING OF WHITES IN SCHOOLS ,TO EVIL WAYS,
Yes! YES!!!!!!! Crank up the crazy/stupid and rip off the knob! Don't stop now, keep going stormy!!
yaboy

Waxhaw, NC

#59265 Dec 15, 2012
the whole blame government is corrupt if ya ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Softball team? 45 min Broke 5
Big roosters problem 1 hr stacalicious 8
Deepa Gregg 1 hr stacalicious 12
Drug addicted babies (Jan '13) 2 hr An angel now 22
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr qwerty 9,479
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 4 hr EMFCguru 1,777
Newport Dating
Find my Match

Newport Jobs

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]