Comments
54,141 - 54,160 of 145,814 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#58991 Dec 13, 2012
The Death Star petition on the White House website has gained enough signatures to merit a response from President Obama's administration.

The petition, which calls for the administration to "begin construction of a Death Star by 2016, crossed the mark Thursday for 25,000 signatures, which is the level the White House requires before it will respond.

"By focusing our defense resources into a space-superiority platform and weapon system such as a Death Star, the government can spur job creation in the fields of construction, engineering, space exploration, and more, and strengthen our national defense," the petition reads.

They should call it the Debt Star. It would be able to destroy countries by adding trillions to their national debt.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58992 Dec 13, 2012
Nuh wrote:
The Death Star petition on the White House website has gained enough signatures to merit a response from President Obama's administration.
The petition, which calls for the administration to "begin construction of a Death Star by 2016, crossed the mark Thursday for 25,000 signatures, which is the level the White House requires before it will respond.
"By focusing our defense resources into a space-superiority platform and weapon system such as a Death Star, the government can spur job creation in the fields of construction, engineering, space exploration, and more, and strengthen our national defense," the petition reads.
They should call it the Debt Star. It would be able to destroy countries by adding trillions to their national debt.
But I bet you would defend our spending billions more on constructing more nuclear warheads that we'll likely never use (much to the conservatives' chagrin).

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#58995 Dec 13, 2012
"Are Voter ID Laws Here To Stay?"

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/are-voting-...

Location hidden

#58996 Dec 13, 2012
It just popped on my Homepage that Susan Rice has withdrawn from running for Secretary Of State.
I don't know why, yet, but it if was because of the pressure and rumors started by the Teapublicans, that's a terrible, terrible shame that they could drive anybody out ot contention from any position, with those kind of tactics!

Location hidden

#58997 Dec 13, 2012
...out OF contention FOR any position...
CRB

Denver, CO

#58998 Dec 13, 2012
maybe she quit because they found her skeletons.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#59000 Dec 13, 2012
stormy wrote:
Does anyone kow where you can get anti biotics on the street, not asking for drugs , pain pills those kind of drugs at all.
I need anti biotics, for what doctors did to me here that I cannot get from doctors , that used me as a animal in medical research.
PLEASE , i AM NOT KIDDING, i need anti biotics to fight, what damn doctors and nurses did to me here. I have begged and done without medicine , I need and been treated most cruelly by doctors and nurses,, that refuse to give me medicine, to fight what they did to me so evilly here.
I DO NOT HAVE A DOCTOR AND i cannot go to the er, MERCY.
i have cussed some out I know, after they treated me cruel, but to do without medicine I need, being their damn guienea pig , this is as evil as a human being could be . years now suffering for what evil doctors and nurses did here,
I do not care what kind of anti biotics , even if fda they are evil as well, but if I have to go to the streets, to get medicine I need , as anti biotics, as I have been denied this help by some all over w. tenn.
most cruel from recent surgery and doctors and nursees so evil refuse anti biotics, I have not had any since surgery I need. this is how evil america has become.
NOT WANTING PAIN, OR ANY OTHER DRUG JUST ANTI BIOTICS ,
Stormy,

I don't know where you would get antibiotics without a prescription. Do your children live close to you so that they could help you at all?
big white fluffy ones

Trenton, TN

#59002 Dec 13, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.And when Paul Ravere was yelling "The Brittish are coming"
were ya thinkin they were gettin off?
No, that was a little before my time. I'm not that old.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59004 Dec 13, 2012
big white fluffy ones wrote:
<quoted text>No, that was a little before my time. I'm not that old.
Hey there fluff n stuff.If your old enough to know about Kotex your old enough to have read a history book or two.
tinkywinky

Maryville, TN

#59006 Dec 13, 2012
I love to fk daddy,he's amazing n the best ever :-P
Tampax

United States

#59007 Dec 13, 2012
big white fluffy ones wrote:
<quoted text>Kotex works great for a period.
Shove it! Period! Wet to dry - I need a change.
Tampax

United States

#59008 Dec 13, 2012
Peri-rod. A pause around a rod - ahhhh, generalized relaxation with feelings of lassitude.
BC Alien

United States

#59009 Dec 13, 2012
Hey wrote:
Reminds me of another story.
The cop finds a kid at night wondering in the park.He asks the boy if anythings wrong.The kid says his parents are argueing about spending too much money when they have a $100 thousand dollar mortgage to pay off.
" Well thats no reason to leave home"the cop tells him.
" Well that's not all" the kid says"I asked for a new sled for christmas and they said Christmas would be bad this year they have to pay on that mortgage"
" That's still no reason to run away from home" the cops says".
" but that's not all"the boy repeats"I was walking past their bedroom and I heard my Dad say he was pulling out and my Mom said she was coming too,and I'm not being stuck with that $100 thousand dollar mortgage".
A woman in a supermarket is following a grandfather and his badly behaved 3 year-old grandson. It's obvious to her that he has his hands full with the child screaming for sweets in the sweet aisle, biscuits in the biscuit aisle; and for fruit, cereal and pop in the other aisles.

Meanwhile, Granddad is working his way around, saying in a controlled voice, "Easy, William, we won't be long, easy, boy."

Another outburst, and she hears the granddad calmly say, "It's okay, William, just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy."

At the checkout, the little terror is throwing items out of the cart, and Granddad says again in a controlled voice, "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes; stay cool, William."

Very impressed, the woman goes outside where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the boy into the car. She said to the elderly gentleman, "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time, you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay. William is very lucky to have you as his grandpa."

"Thanks," said the grandfather, "but I'm William .......the little shit's name is Kevin."
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#59010 Dec 13, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
What has happened to this country?
Time Magazine, a tome I haven’t read in at least 25 years, except possibly when trapped in a doctor’s office, will soon announce their person of the year. So who is the top contender?
Grab the nearest barf bag, you’ll need it.
The sexiest man alive, that phat phuk, Kim Jong Un.
“Now, he’s gotten the most votes in TIME’s completely unscientific reader Person of the Year Poll with 5.6 million votes. Not bad for a man who didn’t make an official public appearance until 2010.”
No wonder Obama got re-elected.
“This doesn’t mean Kim is TIME’s Person of the Year. That choice is made by the editors of TIME and will be revealed Dec. 19 on the Today show.
“While we don’t make our selection based on the poll results,” said TIME executive editor Radhika Jones in a recent interview,“it’s always interesting to see where some of our preferred candidates end up.”
Preferred candidates? That little phat phuk is a PREFERRED candidate?
Also mentioned:‘The Daily Show’ funny man Jon Stewart, Undocumented Immigrants, Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas and Burmese leaders Aung San Suu Kyi and Thein Sein, Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie all made it into the top ten. However, some of the highest vote tallies got a boost from members of Internet forums like 4Chan who launched a campaign to manipulate the results pushing North Korea’s supreme leader to the top of the list.
The largest number of ”no way” votes went to Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi. Despite his unfavorable ranking, his inclusion on the poll has elicited a flurry of passionate responses on social media, as did TIME’s recent exclusive interview and cover story.
Other notable inclusions prompted plenty of online chatter, even if it didn’t result in a top ranking: Pakistani schoolgirl and girls’ education advocate Malala Yousafzai, who was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman for her outspoken activism, placed 15th; Korean rapper Psy, creator of the ‘Gangnam Style’-sensation and the most-watched video in YouTube history, placed 17th.
Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/13/and-the-w...
Now I won’t read Time even if it’s the ONLY magazine in the doctor’s office.
Did you once post with the name Timbuk2? Your writing style is so much like him.
BC Alien

United States

#59012 Dec 13, 2012
stormy wrote:
Does anyone kow where you can get anti biotics on the street, not asking for drugs , pain pills those kind of drugs at all.
I need anti biotics, for what doctors did to me here that I cannot get from doctors , that used me as a animal in medical research.
PLEASE , i AM NOT KIDDING, i need anti biotics to fight, what damn doctors and nurses did to me here. I have begged and done without medicine , I need and been treated most cruelly by doctors and nurses,, that refuse to give me medicine, to fight what they did to me so evilly here.
I DO NOT HAVE A DOCTOR AND i cannot go to the er, MERCY.
i have cussed some out I know, after they treated me cruel, but to do without medicine I need, being their damn guienea pig , this is as evil as a human being could be . years now suffering for what evil doctors and nurses did here,
I do not care what kind of anti biotics , even if fda they are evil as well, but if I have to go to the streets, to get medicine I need , as anti biotics, as I have been denied this help by some all over w. tenn.
most cruel from recent surgery and doctors and nursees so evil refuse anti biotics, I have not had any since surgery I need. this is how evil america has become.
NOT WANTING PAIN, OR ANY OTHER DRUG JUST ANTI BIOTICS ,
You have internet Stormy so if you want antibiotics order them online from Mexico or Canada. I would advise against it unless you really need them in which case you should just go see those damn doctors.

I doubt you will answer but what makes you feel you can not go to the ER?

You should care what kind of antibiotic you take because they don't all work the same. You seem more calm today. Did you practice self manipulation? Since your post seems much improved I'm assuming you did. Are not those endorphins wonderful?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#59013 Dec 13, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
MY CHILDREN KOW NOTHING ABOUT THE HELL, i HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH, VERY LITTLE, i KNOW i ASKED ON TOPIX FOR THEM , KNOWING THAT STILL i GUESS IT IS ILLEGAL TO EVEN GET ANTI BIOTICS, BUT WHAT DOES A PERSON DO? tHIS STARTED 4 YEARS AGO AFTER SURGERY, i HAVE BEEN ALL OVER N.W TENNESSEE TO DOCTORSA AND BEEN TREATED CRUEL BY DOCTORS AND NURSES, i HAD SURGERY AGAIN, THINKING i HAD DOCTORS AND NURSES , FAR AWAY THAT WULD HELP, AND THEN SINCE SURGERY, WITHOUT EVEN ANSWERING QUESTIONS THAT A PATIENT HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT SURGERY THEY REFUSE, i am back to square 1, they got thousandss again, and will not return my calls, I have not had a dispute at all, just some just anger, and I NEED ANTI BIOTICS, THAT i over 4 years did get angry at some , I do not under stand ?
I cannot fight what the doctors did to me here that caused me pain and suffering, I AM WEAK, FROM FIGHTING INFECTIONS, THAT NEVER GO AWAY, ONE DOCTOR TOLD ME, THAT SHE WOULD NOT SEE ME UNLESS THAT LAST SURGERY CAME OUT AND NO PROBLEMS, SHE KNEW , THAT WHAT THEY DID, WAS PERMANENT DAMAGE DONE ON PURPOSE , THAT WOULD KILL WOMEN.
i CANNOT FIGHT THIS ON MY OWN, AND DOCTORS AND NURSES, ARE CRUEL, AND SO ARE POLITICIANS, THAT KNOW WHAT THOSE IN MEDICAL ARE DOING, NOT ACCIDENTLY, BUT MURDER. AND THAT IS THE WAY i SEE IT. MAYBE SOMEONE I know, I HATE TO GET MEDICINE i NEED THIS WAY BUT i HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE, i DEAL WITH THE PAIN, AND i KNOW ANTI BIOTICS TAKE MY IMMUNE SYSTEM DOWN, BUT THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING THAT IS KILLING ME, AND TIME i HAVE BEGGED DOCTORS AND NURSES FOR MEDICINE i NEED , NOT DRUGS , PAIN PILLS , NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT MEDICINE TO FIGHT THIS THAT IS KILLING ME. AND NO ANSWERS TO EVEN WHAT HAPPENED IN SURGERY, DID THEY CUT OUT PARTS OF MY BODY,, LIKE ONE DOCTOR SAID i WAS TOO INQUISITIVE, i ASKED TO MANY QUESTIONS, THEY WILL NOT TELL ME ANYTHING. HOW DO i get them without getting someone in trouble because the law is waiting for me to make one move wrong, I told the truth, and they know it.
Stormy,
Please call your children and tell them what you are going through so that they can help you.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#59014 Dec 13, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
MY CHILDREN KOW NOTHING ABOUT THE HELL, i HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH, VERY LITTLE, i KNOW i ASKED ON TOPIX FOR THEM , KNOWING THAT STILL i GUESS IT IS ILLEGAL TO EVEN GET ANTI BIOTICS, BUT WHAT DOES A PERSON DO? tHIS STARTED 4 YEARS AGO AFTER SURGERY, i HAVE BEEN ALL OVER N.W TENNESSEE TO DOCTORSA AND BEEN TREATED CRUEL BY DOCTORS AND NURSES, i HAD SURGERY AGAIN, THINKING i HAD DOCTORS AND NURSES , FAR AWAY THAT WULD HELP, AND THEN SINCE SURGERY, WITHOUT EVEN ANSWERING QUESTIONS THAT A PATIENT HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT SURGERY THEY REFUSE, i am back to square 1, they got thousandss again, and will not return my calls, I have not had a dispute at all, just some just anger, and I NEED ANTI BIOTICS, THAT i over 4 years did get angry at some , I do not under stand ?
I cannot fight what the doctors did to me here that caused me pain and suffering, I AM WEAK, FROM FIGHTING INFECTIONS, THAT NEVER GO AWAY, ONE DOCTOR TOLD ME, THAT SHE WOULD NOT SEE ME UNLESS THAT LAST SURGERY CAME OUT AND NO PROBLEMS, SHE KNEW , THAT WHAT THEY DID, WAS PERMANENT DAMAGE DONE ON PURPOSE , THAT WOULD KILL WOMEN.
i CANNOT FIGHT THIS ON MY OWN, AND DOCTORS AND NURSES, ARE CRUEL, AND SO ARE POLITICIANS, THAT KNOW WHAT THOSE IN MEDICAL ARE DOING, NOT ACCIDENTLY, BUT MURDER. AND THAT IS THE WAY i SEE IT. MAYBE SOMEONE I know, I HATE TO GET MEDICINE i NEED THIS WAY BUT i HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE, i DEAL WITH THE PAIN, AND i KNOW ANTI BIOTICS TAKE MY IMMUNE SYSTEM DOWN, BUT THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING THAT IS KILLING ME, AND TIME i HAVE BEGGED DOCTORS AND NURSES FOR MEDICINE i NEED , NOT DRUGS , PAIN PILLS , NOTHING ELSE EXCEPT MEDICINE TO FIGHT THIS THAT IS KILLING ME. AND NO ANSWERS TO EVEN WHAT HAPPENED IN SURGERY, DID THEY CUT OUT PARTS OF MY BODY,, LIKE ONE DOCTOR SAID i WAS TOO INQUISITIVE, i ASKED TO MANY QUESTIONS, THEY WILL NOT TELL ME ANYTHING. HOW DO i get them without getting someone in trouble because the law is waiting for me to make one move wrong, I told the truth, and they know it.
What surgery did you have stormy?

Location hidden

#59020 Dec 13, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
CARE ABOUT WHAT KIND OF ANTI BIOTIC YOU TAKE , AFETR 4 YEARS YOU DO NOT GIVE A DAMN , EVEN IF THEY SAID WE HAVE THE SHOT TO FINISH THE DIRTY WORK TO KILL YOU.
AS i am sure a lot would love to give me. I cannot help my anger, as some on topix know what was done to me, and what I have been through the past 4 years , it has been hell.
Stormy, do you have something that antibiotics won't work on? You said that you had been to Doctors all over Northwest TN. It just doesn't make any sense that a Doctor, who is a total stranger and knows nothing about you, would not give you antibiotics, if you need them. So, the only conclusion that I can come to is that whatever you have, is something antibiotics will not work on and the Doctors know it.
Stormy, have you been diagnosed with a Mental Illness? Antibiotics won't work on those....or an Immune System Condition, antibiotics won't work on those, either.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#59021 Dec 13, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you once post with the name Timbuk2? Your writing style is so much like him.
You do have a point!

Location hidden

#59022 Dec 13, 2012
Tim, ole Buddy, is that you???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top fuel 4 min haha 3
Wayne Busler 39 min curious 1
newport grammar school 44 min county kid 10
Looking for Keith Cates (Apr '10) 4 hr love my man 24
Pinays are Worthless ! 6 hr tomjohn 16
best girl you ever slept with 6 hr Big b 16
Who are all the gays now? 6 hr So is 13
•••
•••
•••