Fulton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This form needs to go away. Be taken off! Shut down.
Mr Extraordinary

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>*YAWN*, You have grown to bore me!!
Morphina,You sound like you have a very profitable business going on.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

rofl wrote:
18 year old freshman? How many grades did you FAIL?
Not as many as you apparently. At least, I'm capable of understanding what I read well enough not to ask a stupid question like that one.
hillbilly

Fulton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

i support anyone for governor in Tennessee who can get this form off topix!!
Danger_Close

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Film offers us a powerful tool to shift awareness and inspire action. It offers a method to break our dependence on the mainstream media and become the media ourselves. We don't need to wait for anyone or anything.

Just imagine what could become possible if an entire city had seen just one of the documentaries above. Just imagine what would be possible if everyone in the country was aware of how unhealthy the mainstream media was for our future and started turning to independent sources in droves.

Creating a better world really does start with an informed citizenry, and there's lots of subject matter to cover. Our country has to come to terms with the true history of Western civilization. It has to learn about basic ecology. It needs to understand some basic truths about peak oil and the monetary system, the truth about capitalism and governments.

Our society needs a new story to belong to. The old story of empire and dominion over the earth has to be looked at in the full light of day - all of our ambient cultural stories and values that we take for granted and which remain invisible must become visible.

But most of all, we need to see the promise of the alternatives - we need to be able to imagine new exciting ways that people could live, better than anything that the old paradigm could ever dream of providing.

And all of this knowledge and introspection, dreaming, questioning, and discovery is essential for a cultural transformation that addresses root causes. This knowledge is vitally necessary. Taken together, this knowledge, which is documented throughout the 350+ documentaries we've featured above, will lay the foundation on which the next paradigm will be built, post empire.

So take this library of films and use it. Host film screenings, share these films with friends, buy and give copies to your elected officials and school faculty. Get this information out in to your community and you will be laying the foundation for a local movement for mass societal, environmental and economic change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Danger_Close wrote:
Film offers us a powerful tool to shift awareness and inspire action. It offers a method to break our dependence on the mainstream media and become the media ourselves. We don't need to wait for anyone or anything.
Just imagine what could become possible if an entire city had seen just one of the documentaries above. Just imagine what would be possible if everyone in the country was aware of how unhealthy the mainstream media was for our future and started turning to independent sources in droves.
Creating a better world really does start with an informed citizenry, and there's lots of subject matter to cover. Our country has to come to terms with the true history of Western civilization. It has to learn about basic ecology. It needs to understand some basic truths about peak oil and the monetary system, the truth about capitalism and governments.
Our society needs a new story to belong to. The old story of empire and dominion over the earth has to be looked at in the full light of day - all of our ambient cultural stories and values that we take for granted and which remain invisible must become visible.
But most of all, we need to see the promise of the alternatives - we need to be able to imagine new exciting ways that people could live, better than anything that the old paradigm could ever dream of providing.
And all of this knowledge and introspection, dreaming, questioning, and discovery is essential for a cultural transformation that addresses root causes. This knowledge is vitally necessary. Taken together, this knowledge, which is documented throughout the 350+ documentaries we've featured above, will lay the foundation on which the next paradigm will be built, post empire.
So take this library of films and use it. Host film screenings, share these films with friends, buy and give copies to your elected officials and school faculty. Get this information out in to your community and you will be laying the foundation for a local movement for mass societal, environmental and economic change.
So, where are the Films???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

"Will Big Oil Keep Its Subsidies In A Fiscal-Cliff Deal?"

("One of America's Most profitable Industries banks billions in subsidies--but there's little talk in wshington of putting these handouts on the chopping block.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/b...
Free Thinker

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

censoring my posts again. SASSY go to this link...
cons fear acy newz . weebly . com
highlight the tab on the right side of the page that says "Video & Movies" and you will see "400 Movies To Free Your Mind" just click on that for the movies.
Topix censoring my webpage url again. they don't want this info getting out.
I think it is about time to organize a little lesson teaching with my friends on 4chan.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
SASSY, WHEN i WAS YOUNG, i voted democrat, for years, then clinton, came along, and saw that democrats I could not stand with, moral values. so I switched parties to a republican . became stern, knowing all republicans were not good either and voted for who I thought was less evil and better moral values , with family in mind.
I see where this generation is taking america with blinders on is a one world dictatorship, thinking they are doing something no other generation has ever done before. A LIE, drugs, sodomy , and all has been done before, and with disastrous things that follow.
AMERICA IS BECOMING LIKE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES, MEXICANS , MIDDLE EAST, AFRICAN NATIONS, ASIAN. MOST PEOPLE FROM THOSE COUNTRIES WERE SCREENED LIKE EUROPEANS, FOR DISEASE AND MORE, BEFORE ALLOWED TO COME INTO AMERICA, OUR BEST HELD JOBS THAT PROTECTED AMERICANS. NOT JUST SECURITY.
Bad always get in, no matter what good try to keep out, to keep america safe. NEVER HAVE I SEEN IN MY LIFE TIME, THIS COUNTRY GO DOWN AS IT HAS, THE WORST TIME WAS ORGANIZED CRIME MAFIA THAT MURDERED PEOPLE AND DID NOT CARE IN THEIR ROARING 20'S GENERATION, BUT THEY WERE FOUGHT AGAINST, EVEN THOSE CORRUPT IN CHICAGO, NY, LAS VEGAS, ETC, LAW OFFICERS THAT WERE PAID OFF.
THIS IS NOT WHAT THE BEST OF FAMILIES TOOK PART IN, AT ALL. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO DESTROY A NATION, ILLEGALS, THAT ALSO BRING IN DISEASES AND SPREAD THEM , SENT PURPOSELY BY THOSE 3RD WORLD NATIONS, AMERICA HAS ALWAYS GAVE TO, THAT FOR SOME REASON HATE AMERICA. AFTER THEY HAVE ROBBED AND STOLE AND AMERICA'S LEADERS ARE NO BETTER WITH COURTS MEDICAL ETC THAN ORGANIZED CRIME, AS EVIL AS HITLER THAT WE LOST SO MANY WHITE AMERICA SOLDIERS , AS WAR AND THEY KNOW WHO THE MAJORITY WILL BE THE ONES VOLUNTEERS, AND THSOE THAT ARE NOT FIR , AND YET WE ELECT THOSE MEN LIKE CLINTON THAT RAN LIKE A COWARD THOSE THAT GET PEOPLE HAN PAY PEOPLE TO DO THEIR DIRTY EVIL WORK.
MONEY AND GREED, POWER THAT IS SO EVIL, THAT EVEN COMES AS ANGELS OF LIGHT, IN RELIGIOUS FORM, DRUGS THAT CAUSE PEOPLE TO DO WHAT THEY NORMALLY WOULD NOT DO, IT IS NOT THE PAST GENERATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN EVIL, BUT EVERY GENERATION HAD IT'S OWN EVIL TO STAND AGAINST, THOSE THAT DID NOTHING AND WOULD NOT SPEAK, IS THE REASON, THOSE THINGS THAT MADE AMERICA STRONG, WE HAVE LOST.
IT IS NOT A DEMOCRAT , REPUBLICAN ISSUE, IT IS ALL ABOUT WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING YOU ARE, i WAS ONCE YOUNG TOO, BUT WAS NEVER A PART OF MY GENERATIONS HIPPY DRUG MOVEMENT , AS THE CLINTON'S AND MORE THAT SPIT ON VIET NAM VETS, COMING HOME FORM THAT WAR. i DID NOT FIT IN WITH THAT PACK OF DOGS. AT ALL.
NEVER ALLOW TO LET ANYONE DO YOUR THINKING, IF YOU HAVE A INSIGHT OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG, MOST PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THAT AT ALL. AND SHOULD NOT BE LEADERS OF THIS NATION,
THOSE PLACES SHOULD BE NOT FOR THUGS AND CROOKS AND LIARS, BUT TRULY AMERICA'S BEST NOT DOPED UP DRUNKARDS, PERVERTS , THAT ARE AT THE TABLE WITH OTHER NATIONS FOR AMERICANS BEST INTEREST.
i WILL SAY YOU DO HOLD YOUR GROUND , LIKE A GOOD REPUBLICAN WOMAN WOULD , TRUTHFULLY, i DON'T THINK MUCH OF EITHER PARTY TODAY, AND NOONE LOVED AMERICA AS i HAVE.
YOU SAY LIFE LONG DEMOCRAT HOW FAR BACK DO YOU GO WITH VOTING? i WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN KENNEDY WAS KILLED, AND MY FIRST VOTE WAS TO LYNDON jOHNSON. i BELIEVE IN 1968.
Johnson didn't run in 1968. His presidency and his chance of reelection were destroyed by the Vietnam War and he chose not to seek reelection.
Johnson's Vice, Hubert Humphrey was the Democratic choice, running against Richard Nixon in 68.
memories

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Johnson didn't run in 1968. His presidency and his chance of reelection were destroyed by the Vietnam War and he chose not to seek reelection.
Johnson's Vice, Hubert Humphrey was the Democratic choice, running against Richard Nixon in 68.
wow you have a great memory and seem to be very intelligent. thanks for the enlightenment
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Yesterday,

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus Police sprayed Mace on several people in a crowd that had gathered to sign up for a list to get subsidized housing at a northwest Columbus apartment complex.

Police said the crowd started to gather Friday night for the Saturday morning event at The Heritage apartment complex on Gatewood Road near Sunbury Road in northeast Columbus.

Authorities said that its highest number, the crowd reached 2,000 people.

Here's video:

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/12/0...

Does anyone notice something about the majority of the people in this crowd that are looking for government paid housing?

Maybe they should change it from the religion of PEACE to the religion of PIECE as in "of the pie".

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
i KNOW KENNEDY WAS KILLED IN 1963, i WAS THINKING JOHNSON, SERVED 2 TERMS, i REMEMBER HUMPHREY RUNNING AGAINST NIXON, AND LOST THE RACE, YOU ARE RIGHT,
SO MY FIRST CAST WAS FOR HUMPHREY, IN 1968.
i GOT A LITTLE UPSET, WHEN i WENT TO VOTE , IN ELECTION THIS YEAR, THE RECORDS , SHOWED THAT MY VOTE RECORD WAS JUST VERY FEW TIMES, i TOLD THE WOMAN THAT IT WAS WRONG, THAT i HAD BEEN VOTING FOR 44 YEARS.
SO VOTING RECORDS ARE WRONG, AS ARE SOME OTHER RECORDS , THAT CONCERN ME, AT THAT COURT HOUSE , RECORDS MISSING. AND MORE.
Still FREAKED to the max, Huh FREAK child.
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

STORMY wrote:
WITH WASHINGTON STATE AND MORE VOTING FOR LEGALIZED DOPE SMOKING
AND GAY MARRIAGE, AND TENNESSEE ALLOWS ANYONE IN ORGIES AND GAYS TO ADOPT CHILDREN, WITHOUT PASSING GAY MARRIAGE LAW, AND DOPE SMOKING, AS MOST WARPED MINDED DOC'S AND NURSES AND THOSE IN POWER PUSH. AND LIE ABOUT. FOR MORE IMMORAL RIGHTS TO DO EVIL.
HOW LONG WILL IT BE UNTIL THOSE IN ORGIES THAT HAVE 2 MEN AND 2 WOMEN AND MORE IN THE BED AT THE SAME TIME, WILL SAY WE ALL WANT TO BE MARRIED , AND OUR DOG , AS SOME HAVE SEX WITH THEIR DOGS AND PIGS, MONKEYS AND MORE, CALLED BESTIALITY . WANT THEIR RIGHT TO MARRY WHAT EVER. WHERE DOES IT STOP?
NO MORALS TO LIVE BY! AND CHILDREN AGAIN WILL BE USED AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN HISTORY BY THOSE SO EVIL IN POWER AND EVEN RELIGIOUS SECTS.
AS THOSE IN POWER HIGH ON DOPE AND DRUNKS AND PERVERTS THEIR SELDF , HAVE THOSE THAT LIE FOR THEM , AND AVOID ANSWERING ON PHONE AND MAIL, POWER TO DO EVIL AND LIE, BUT NO POWER TO INVESTIGATE AND STOP EVIL WAYS, CORRUPT OF THEIR OWN COLLEAGUES THEY COVER FOR.
You need to get a grip. Seriously seek help immediately. As a matter of fact all types of crime and acts of violence are on the decrease in this country.

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off my back monkey!
And the freak show continues.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little stupid, simple minded moron, do you have your dictionary beside you so that you can look up words like "cat" or "dog" before you post them. That`s the ONLY way your narrow minded fourth grade education will stop showing, ya fourth grade drop out.
Down boy, down. Good Boy, yea daddy's little good doggie. LMBFAO
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Who? Your fat arse momma? Or was that your momma and daddy`s mating call?
Only you would know the call of the wild.

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
You only prove my words are true and the bible too, blacks and gays  and some whites , they like to attack 1 , and if 1 cannot take 1 down that is jesus's own, they get more and more , as the demon told jesus his name was legend , that there was many of those Just like him.
YOU NEED TO STOP PROVOKING PEOPLE TO ANGER THAT DOES NOT WANT TO MIX WITH PEOPLE EVIL LIKE YOU..
TAKE OBAMA TO HELL WITH YOU. AND THE CLINTON'S , WHEN THEY ARE NONE FOR CRIMES BEFORE EVIL PUT THEM INTO OFFICE.
i KNOW WHAT i HAVE TOLD IN TRUTH, AND i WILL NOT  EVER BACK UP TO BOW AND KISS YOUR ASS AND THOSE THAT WANT TO DRUG PEOPLE TO SHUT THEM UP . TAKE THE DAMN MEDICAL BOARDS AND MORE AND RAM THEIER EVIL LYING ASSES UP YOURS, i STARTED OFF A GOOD DAY, YOU BASTARDS LIKE YOU, NEED JAIL TIME. IF NOT CAGED FOR LIFE, DANGEROUS TO BE AROUND HUMANS,
Freak show gone wild, is you!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WORDS OF TRUTH MEANS SOMEONE IS CRAZY? YOU GO TO HELL FIRST, YOU GO TO THE GOD DAMMNED PSYCHIATRIST , THEY LIKE DAMN GAY WAPRED MINDED EVIL PEOPLE, LIKE THEY ARE,
you need some more dope, they can push their evil ways on you, and make sure their damn warped minded colleagues , also do evil to you, but they do that to only those that don't stand with them.
YOU NEED TO BE DOPED UP , i do not. I DO NOT HAVE YOU EVIL PROBLEM, MOST OF THE HELP DAMN GAY , SOB NEED AND GAY PEDOPHILE NEED , YOU LIKE THEY , HATE TRUTH, AND THOSE NOT CRAZY AND WARPED MINDED AND PERVERTED LIKE THEY ARE.
WHAT'S THE MATTER CAN'T YOU SEE , THE VIOLENCE OF THOSE CRAZY LIKE YOU, MAYBE YOU NEED TO EVEN GO BACK AND SEE HOW EVIL THOSE THAT YOU SAY THAT CAN HELP PEOPEL HAVE BEEN,
i don't allow evil people to mess with my mind you sob , you go to the murdering sob, they love to drug people like you as much as you love their damn drugs. take some damn lying bastard law officers and attorneys sand judges with you.
ask pam newell , if she can tell the truth and patty and more they know how evil people like you and more in power are, doctors and attorneys and judges , IF THEY WILL TELL THE TRUTH, NOT JUST POWER TO HURT , BUT COVER FOR MURDER.
SOME PEOPLE CAN LOSE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO A DYER COUNTY ORGY WHORE , AND WHORES. WITH HELP OF THOSE WITH CLOUT AND POWER , NOT POWER TO HURT, WRONG DAMN WORDS . POWER TO KILL ANYONE THAT DOES NOT BOW TO THOSE IN POWER IN DYER COUNTY AND TENNESSEE.
GO TO HELL, MOST TAUGHT THEIR EVIL WAYS OF FAMILY, HERE. SOMETIMES YOU CAN FIND 1 OUT OF A FAMILY, THAT IS NOT EVIL, PEOPLE BRAG HOW EVIL THEY ARE HERE. LIKE SOME OF YOUR EVIL DOCTORS AND NURSES, I DID SAY SOME,
You're doing such a good job representing "Christians."
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Johnson didn't run in 1968. His presidency and his chance of reelection were destroyed by the Vietnam War and he chose not to seek reelection.
That's the way I remember it. A Wiki writer writes:Coming four years after Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson won in a historic landslide, the election saw the incumbent President forced out of the race and Nixon elected.
If LBJ was forced out they should be clearer by whom. He just said he wasn't seeking and wouldn't accept the candidacy.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
von Spencer 5 min please 3
Recipes and Coupons (Jul '13) 50 min Sara 27
Who are all the gays now? 52 min jim 8
Spencer Packman Shelton (Jun '13) 1 hr Wishter 6
Marvin Green 2 hr Sandra Green 18
OBAMA WORST President in US History (Feb '13) 3 hr RightWingNut79 79
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,314
Newport Cop Watch 5 hr james 11
•••
•••