sad

Jamestown, TN

#43146 Aug 6, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is a rare & admirable trait to have in Today's Society! I just wish that we had more People like you, for several reasons besides this one.
"You're a good Man, Charlie Brown"!:)
you know i feel sorry for you do you stay on here 24 hours a day? are you really crazy?? i think you really are! insane crazy and talk to your self pretending to be other ppl who are you really??? crazy, i was mad now i just feel pity!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy we arent nothing alike.
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43147 Aug 6, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
you know i feel sorry for you do you stay on here 24 hours a day? are you really crazy?? i think you really are! insane crazy and talk to your self pretending to be other ppl who are you really??? crazy, i was mad now i just feel pity!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy we arent nothing alike.
I honestly feel sorry for her. There's no sense in what she does. She brought every bit of this on herself and doesn't want to realize that fact. I hope she figures it out soon before she gets herself into a bigger mess.
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43148 Aug 6, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Let's settle this smackdown RIGHT NOW:
"Really Sassy" is batsh*t insane, and "personally" is an idiot.
However in the world you came up with that is beyond me... why don't you try to show your intellectual abilities honey...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43149 Aug 6, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's unfortunate that you feel that way & that you're so easily influenced by People who are manipulating you. But, that is something that you will have to see for yourself & I have faith that you will, given enough time.
Until then, just know that I don't feel you are a bad Person, just easily misled.
Good Luck to you & I wish you the best.

Location hidden

#43150 Aug 6, 2012
wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly feel sorry for her. There's no sense in what she does. She brought every bit of this on herself and doesn't want to realize that fact. I hope she figures it out soon before she gets herself into a bigger mess.
I don't feel the same emotion for you. I actually look forward to the time you will pay for the terrible things you have done to other People. I have no doubt that it's coming, I just wish that it would hurry up & get here before you do any more damage.
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43151 Aug 6, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel the same emotion for you. I actually look forward to the time you will pay for the terrible things you have done to other People. I have no doubt that it's coming, I just wish that it would hurry up & get here before you do any more damage.
Damage.?. What damage have I done except say the truth. I still feel sorry for you on an extreme level. Its funny you say things like you know me when you have absolutely no clue who I am. Honey, get over yourself. I don't say or do mean things unless done to me. Like I've said numerous times... you brought all this on yourself. Anyone that reads this post cab see that for themselves. You talk about everyone like we are iggnorant and so I believe you deserve everything dished at you. Honestly, I don't feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for the way you are towards others. Maybe one day what you have you will have what's coming to you for the damage you've done. There have another rude comment to say. This is all on you...
Amazing

Knoxville, TN

#43152 Aug 6, 2012
Sad and mind boggling the posts on this thread in the last 48 hours.
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43153 Aug 6, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that proves right there that you're crazy as He*l!
To everyone: I was just stating my opinion when really.sassy decided to put her rude comment in. You decided who started this mess!
Amazing

Knoxville, TN

#43154 Aug 6, 2012
wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
To everyone: I was just stating my opinion when really.sassy decided to put her rude comment in. You decided who started this mess!
I don't think it matters at this point who started it, but I believe it is you who needs to end it. Keep stating your opinion, but avoid the bickering; you will feel better for it. ;)
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43155 Aug 6, 2012
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it matters at this point who started it, but I believe it is you who needs to end it. Keep stating your opinion, but avoid the bickering; you will feel better for it. ;)
That's the truth. Gotta stand up and be the bigger person in this situation. I'm done. Wish everyone the best! Even you " really sassy"...

Location hidden

#43156 Aug 6, 2012
wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
Damage.?. What damage have I done except say the truth. I still feel sorry for you on an extreme level. Its funny you say things like you know me when you have absolutely no clue who I am. Honey, get over yourself. I don't say or do mean things unless done to me. Like I've said numerous times... you brought all this on yourself. Anyone that reads this post cab see that for themselves. You talk about everyone like we are iggnorant and so I believe you deserve everything dished at you. Honestly, I don't feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for the way you are towards others. Maybe one day what you have you will have what's coming to you for the damage you've done. There have another rude comment to say. This is all on you...
DENY, DENY, DENY! Like these People don't know that there are People on here who not only have the capability to find out who anybody, but they quite frequently do it. There are some on here who even work for Topix! Not that Topix cares, they don't! You're making them money & that's all they care about. But, People talk & they pass the word as to who some of you People really are, like anybody really cares, except when you start threatening Lawsuits, when you are actually the One trying to get easy money by setting Posters up. Then, People care! Topix will sell you out in a Heartbeat, to protect themselves. So, you're not anonymous, you just THINK you are!
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43157 Aug 6, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
DENY, DENY, DENY! Like these People don't know that there are People on here who not only have the capability to find out who anybody, but they quite frequently do it. There are some on here who even work for Topix! Not that Topix cares, they don't! You're making them money & that's all they care about. But, People talk & they pass the word as to who some of you People really are, like anybody really cares, except when you start threatening Lawsuits, when you are actually the One trying to get easy money by setting Posters up. Then, People care! Topix will sell you out in a Heartbeat, to protect themselves. So, you're not anonymous, you just THINK you are!
Sassy, back off. I have said I'm done. You can keep on with your BS all you want. You don't know me and never will so end of story. Have a good one!
sassy sued again

Scranton, PA

#43158 Aug 6, 2012
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43159 Aug 6, 2012
sassy sued again wrote:
Well isn't that somethin...
Allen

Cassatt, SC

#43160 Aug 6, 2012
No it isn't.....but i guess it made your day.
Allen

Cassatt, SC

#43161 Aug 6, 2012
Amazing wrote:
Sad and mind boggling the posts on this thread in the last 48 hours.
Yes...the trolls out in force.
wonderin

Speedwell, TN

#43162 Aug 6, 2012
Allen wrote:
No it isn't.....but i guess it made your day.
It didn't " make my day" it sickened me. Guess I'm not the only one she has no respect for. She will be in my prayers.
Think about it

Monterey, TN

#43163 Aug 6, 2012
How long has this thread been off-topic? The election is over......way over.
american

Davenport, IA

#43164 Aug 7, 2012
Learn about agenda21 and new world order stop sustainable developement it is a government lie to rob everyone and herd you off of your land into villaiges people are fighting this across u.s. get your kids out of public schools they are being brainwashed. When you learn the truth uou are going to be pissed off we can all work together and stop this god was taken out of everything to make people believe we came from monkeys evolution and global warming is a lie obama wants our guns so we can't protect ourself please learn the truth wake up our nation is in trouble
Tator

Grimsley, TN

#43165 Aug 7, 2012
I reckon you guys and gals ae smarter than a Buffalo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Dale Raines Is Most Definitely, Worth Tal... 1 hr Ironic 17
brittany white 4 hr haha 2
new to town 10 hr visiting 12
open on Christmas 10 hr Wth 4
?dat sheena coggins (May '10) 11 hr beaver 67
Stinnett Chevrolet and Rusty Wallace Ford both... 16 hr cosby billie 13
whatever happened to amanda ball from backway inn? 17 hr hell yea 6
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web