First Prev
of 7
Next Last
coonhunter

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Jul 19, 2010
does anybody know them tuners in p-ville i do think that they are the ones that burnt their house down they thought they would get alot of money out of it but they didnt and that todd tuner he is the biggest lier in cocke county
coonhunter

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2010
who dont know them turners in p-ville i think everybody knows them and that todd turner he has a big mouth if he tells you anything you know its a lie and he wont work he dont even have his kids a place to stay they are living in a camper dont that tell anybody what he is
real coon hunter

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2010
i here him and todd hurly are lovers
newport

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 20, 2010
i know todd he a good man
Friends

West Columbia, SC

#5 Jul 20, 2010
Why not help these people out? Can you give info on how to get them help?
todd hurley

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2010
well well brittany we found out who you are you run your mouth to much an we found out who you wer my my
coonhunter

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2010
yes i no hurley and turner and his wife are lovers todd is into makeing love to his dogs they go hunting but run deer all night hurley told turner he had a big one and could he play with it turner say yes they lay down together and kiss and rub heads
Ricky jack
#8 Jul 21, 2010
coonhunter wrote:
yes i no hurley and turner and his wife are lovers todd is into makeing love to his dogs they go hunting but run deer all night hurley told turner he had a big one and could he play with it turner say yes they lay down together and kiss and rub heads
Your a sick fu**. Is that all you do is run your mouth.I bet money that you step up to todd hurley that you get run the fu** over. Wats ur name bud? i bet you aint got the balls to to tell it.
todd hurley

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2010
whats the ricky into let that sick basterd run ther mounth looks like they aint got nothing beter to do they are ass holes i dont hide behide fake names mine is hear for ever one to see todd hurley if the coon hunter has a problem me lets solve the problem today is a good a time as any
A_L_T

Denison, IA

#10 Jul 21, 2010
idk hurley but i know turner maybe he has his probs everyone does..... its amazing how grown adults can be so effin immature and cant let others live their lives so what if they have drama its their life they have to pay for their actions not us so leave them alone
Ricky jack
#11 Jul 21, 2010
Not much man. I hate people like tht. You gotta watch who ur friends with anymore. People r stupid. Man if they ever do decide to man up and ya need help you no where i live!!!!!!!!
tab

Roanoke, VA

#12 Jul 21, 2010
hey coonhunter is your name by any chance brittany elisson or cliff morris?i think it is absolutly pathetic that people run there mouths about peoples personal life. your not just involving the adults now ur involving the children
todd

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2010
i believe you no who they are tab they said me an todd wer lovers well todd turner is like my brother an i treat him like one thanks ricky for that if you need me you got my number people that no me no i will take the shirt off my back an give it to them if they need it but ther assholes like the so called coonhunter start shit on hear
coon hunter

Nashville, TN

#14 Jul 22, 2010
your are all talk hurley just like turner you two are like little girls i would woop your girley azzs go let turner wife blow you again you two are the biggest losers in newport you s.o.b
coon hunter

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2010
and watch who you talk to rickyjack you get a jack put in your azz
todd hurley

United States

#16 Jul 22, 2010
well coon hunter they aint but one way to find out if you could woop my ass or not is to try you some you dont see me hinden behind a fake name you want to try some hellcome get you some coon hunter you chicken shit basterd
tickedoff

Roanoke, VA

#17 Jul 22, 2010
Coon hunter you talk alot of game but u seem to have nothing to back it up. the only girly ass i see is u. and you talk a awful lot about crystal and both todds screwing maybe the problem is you r obsessed with them and want to be screwing them. dont worry someone will find out who yur scared yellowbelly chickenass is. your right todd i think we all know who it is. and i promise you her day is comijng gonna be making a visit to see her soon. went by to see her the other day ytet she wouldnt open the door.
coonhunter

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 22, 2010
come to my house you get your head blow off you sorry piss of shzt.someone after you hurley and turner for f..n then over hate to be in your two shoes cant wait to see you two cry like babys and crystal will screw evenone like a hurley will [email protected] evenone you two are low life dog [email protected] trash
sis

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2010
this is sissy todd hurley wife. you know i try not to get into things like this, but i would really like to know what todd has done that made you trash him so bad. i would really like to know.
crystal

United States

#21 Jul 22, 2010
i am tired of this shit if you have a problem with me coonhunter u need to come to my face and talk to me uve gone to fure with this shit talken about me and u dont need to involve my kids thats it ive had it and all so u bitch me and my kids dont live in a camper if u wont any more answers u can come to my face if ur not to scared uve got a lot of people pissed off talken about the turner kids u just need to grow up and tend to ur own kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any one know brittany spradlin?can you tell me ... (Aug '10) 11 min Brittani 9
bobby cody 25 min wanthimbaD 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 59 min 4 the kids 3,999
Dealers and Prostitutes 1 hr Juz Say NO 38
Verdie rathbone 2 hr Just wondering 7
Wreck on 340 2 hr Commenter 10
heather stokley 7 hr cat women 22
dr hood 16 hr However 10

Newport Jobs

More from around the web