so funny

Knoxville, TN

#22 Nov 16, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>I hear this all the time but i never hear why people think it. Why do you think Obama is Evil. give some details and examples.
I know I know they think he's evil because of his name sorry stupid is stupid I back my President
so funny

Knoxville, TN

#23 Nov 16, 2012
southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>Well first of all this was my first election so im not really used to losing yet lol. I'm trying to get over it because you are right. He is our president and we should try to support him instead of breaking him down. As a president we do need to try to respect him because that is a hard job to have, with the whole world constantly focused on you. Morally, however, I do not support some of the laws he has passed and the ideas he holds. Call me old fashioned and backwords but i do not believe in taking the lives of innocent children who havent even been born. Every life is precious to me no matter how it was created. I do dislike him in that respect i won't lie. But seceding is not the answer. To me the first answer is always prayer. and then i can worry about all the other stupid answers i came up with previously lol. sorry for that bad mood yesterday haha
And thank you southerner belle for being so gracious about this at least you understand and now you have a great day
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#24 Nov 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so. I also agree that starting a petition because you are mad over who won is the most foolish thing I have ever heard of. But what would you expect from the stupid people around here. People that most likely didn't even vote. The election is the election. If you can petition when your party loses and get it changed then why have the election? That doesn't even make any sense!
I do however see a civil war coming. The working people are tired of keeping up the fat, lazy trash who refuse to work. God says if a man won't work then neither shall he eat. He also said a man who will not work and support his family is worse than an infidel. Nowhere does God say I should work my tail off and half my money be taken to support someone else's kids! Women who are not married and give birth should be made steril after the birth. If she can't keep her legs together then at least she can't bring more kids into the world that she has NO intention of supporting. I believe in Exodus GOD called it whoring around!
The people may not win. They may die in a blood bath in the streets much like what goes on in the Middle East but I do honestly believe the people will rise up against the government.
The Bible also says "Judge not lest ye be judged." Unfortunately I am one of those "whores" you just refered to in respose to my own post. I am not a whore, I was in love. He was my first and my only. That doesn't justify it, but love makes you do crazy things. I have every intention of raising this child and loving it when it arrives. I am having a hard enough time coping with my current situation without ignorant people calling me a whore. I am a Christian just like you say you are. I am unfortunately a sinner as well, just like everyone else. I am terrified of the day I start showing because then everyone will know what I have done. I have already asked God to forgive me of this sin and I refuse to ask it of someone who doesn't even know me or what I am going through.
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#25 Nov 16, 2012
Oh, & by the way @lol, Mary (Jesus' mother) was an unwed mother. Does that make her a wh*re too? I think not.
lol

United States

#26 Nov 16, 2012
southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible also says "Judge not lest ye be judged." Unfortunately I am one of those "whores" you just refered to in respose to my own post. I am not a whore, I was in love. He was my first and my only. That doesn't justify it, but love makes you do crazy things. I have every intention of raising this child and loving it when it arrives. I am having a hard enough time coping with my current situation without ignorant people calling me a whore. I am a Christian just like you say you are. I am unfortunately a sinner as well, just like everyone else. I am terrified of the day I start showing because then everyone will know what I have done. I have already asked God to forgive me of this sin and I refuse to ask it of someone who doesn't even know me or what I am going through.
I didn't call you a whore. YOU called yourself one. And I didn't ask you to ask me to forgive you. You are just looking for attention and trying to make people feel sorry for you and trying to make it look like its my fault. lol at that. And I guarantee you won't raise that child alone. You will sign up for every freebie TOU can get and the reality is the tax payer will raise your kid.
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#27 Nov 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't call you a whore. YOU called yourself one. And I didn't ask you to ask me to forgive you. You are just looking for attention and trying to make people feel sorry for you and trying to make it look like its my fault. lol at that. And I guarantee you won't raise that child alone. You will sign up for every freebie TOU can get and the reality is the tax payer will raise your kid.
You said women who arent married that get pregnant. You know good and well you meant all of us. And you can say what you want because I am not that way. I wasn't raised to ask for help from anybody if i could help it. Some women do live off the system but I personally will not be one of them. Some of us get it honest. I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me I sinned and I got caught!
It just made me mad what you said because you have no idea what I or anyone else goes through and it was in response to my own post no less!
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#28 Nov 16, 2012
"Women who are not married and give birth should be made steril after the birth. If she can't keep her legs together then at least she can't bring more kids into the world that she has NO intention of supporting. I believe in Exodus GOD called it whoring around!"

Sound familiar @lol?? Now try to say you didnt say it.
crazy

Tucker, GA

#30 Nov 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I think so. I also agree that starting a petition because you are mad over who won is the most foolish thing I have ever heard of. But what would you expect from the stupid people around here. People that most likely didn't even vote. The election is the election. If you can petition when your party loses and get it changed then why have the election? That doesn't even make any sense!

I do however see a civil war coming. The working people are tired of keeping up the fat, lazy trash who refuse to work. God says if a man won't work then neither shall he eat. He also said a man who will not work and support his family is worse than an infidel. Nowhere does God say I should work my tail off and half my money be taken to support someone else's kids! Women who are not married and give birth should be made steril after the birth. If she can't keep her legs together then at least she can't bring more kids into the world that she has NO intention of supporting. I believe in Exodus GOD called it whoring around!

The people may not win. They may die in a blood bath in the streets much like what goes on in the Middle East but I do honestly believe the people will rise up against the government.
You people have some of the craziest ideas I have ever read. I work 40hrs a week and pay 35% in taxes per yr. Mr Romney paid 13% last yr. There is not going to be a civil war republicans are just sore losers. The reason Romney got destroyed (it wasn't a narrow margin) in the election is because he only appealed to rich white people and rednecks that just push the name with the R next to it. You don't give half your check you more than likely give 30% and it doesn't all go to "lazy pillheads". It goes to running our country such as roads, schools, and other very important social program. Oh and hate to bust your bubble but there is no god. The world is billions of yrs old not thousands, religion was made so cavemen could produce civilization and society. I think we have evolved enough to know to be good people because it the morally right thing to do not because we will get to walk on streets of gold or burn in an inferno.
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#31 Nov 16, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You people have some of the craziest ideas I have ever read. I work 40hrs a week and pay 35% in taxes per yr. Mr Romney paid 13% last yr. There is not going to be a civil war republicans are just sore losers. The reason Romney got destroyed (it wasn't a narrow margin) in the election is because he only appealed to rich white people and rednecks that just push the name with the R next to it. You don't give half your check you more than likely give 30% and it doesn't all go to "lazy pillheads". It goes to running our country such as roads, schools, and other very important social program. Oh and hate to bust your bubble but there is no god. The world is billions of yrs old not thousands, religion was made so cavemen could produce civilization and society. I think we have evolved enough to know to be good people because it the morally right thing to do not because we will get to walk on streets of gold or burn in an inferno.
well heres a thought: don't read our "crazy ideas" lol. And fyi there are plenty of others that voted for Romney, not just "rich white people and rednecks." While still upholding what I said about showing support towards Obama because being president is hard and not tearing him down, I personally voted for Romney because I feel that Obama has no morals and because Obama has done nothing for our economy except make things worse by giving our money away!! I actually, contrary to what @lol thinks, don't support free healthcare or living off the government. And that's what ObamaCare is! A way for people to live off the government while people who dont want or need it have to wait weeks or months just to get an appointment and have to pay for everybody else! ObamaCare's not free, people! Some of us do have actual reasons. I did my research. And as far as God goes, I will pray for your soul because you are sadly mistaken.
Chris robinson

United States

#32 Nov 16, 2012
southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>
well heres a thought: don't read our "crazy ideas" lol. And fyi there are plenty of others that voted for Romney, not just "rich white people and rednecks." While still upholding what I said about showing support towards Obama because being president is hard and not tearing him down, I personally voted for Romney because I feel that Obama has no morals and because Obama has done nothing for our economy except make things worse by giving our money away!! I actually, contrary to what @lol thinks, don't support free healthcare or living off the government. And that's what ObamaCare is! A way for people to live off the government while people who dont want or need it have to wait weeks or months just to get an appointment and have to pay for everybody else! ObamaCare's not free, people! Some of us do have actual reasons. I did my research. And as far as God goes, I will pray for your soul because you are sadly mistaken.
Southern boob, the system is broken. Americans pay more for healthcare than any nationality in the world. Yet our life expectancy and infant mortality rates arent even in the top 20 internationally. We pay the most, but the average french, japanese and canadians live longer and healthier and cheaper with their socialized "obamacare" than the wealthiest Americans with the most expensive private healthcare. how do you rationalize that?
What, G*d loves the japs more than us? You call yourself a christian? Did Jesus take copayments when he preformed his healing miracles? Gosh, can u imagine the deductable Lazurus had to pay?
crazy

Tucker, GA

#33 Nov 16, 2012
southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>well heres a thought: don't read our "crazy ideas" lol. And fyi there are plenty of others that voted for Romney, not just "rich white people and rednecks." While still upholding what I said about showing support towards Obama because being president is hard and not tearing him down, I personally voted for Romney because I feel that Obama has no morals and because Obama has done nothing for our economy except make things worse by giving our money away!! I actually, contrary to what @lol thinks, don't support free healthcare or living off the government. And that's what ObamaCare is! A way for people to live off the government while people who dont want or need it have to wait weeks or months just to get an appointment and have to pay for everybody else! ObamaCare's not free, people! Some of us do have actual reasons. I did my research. And as far as God goes, I will pray for your soul because you are sadly mistaken.
Actually our economy is making a strong recovery. There will always be jobs for skilled workers. Getting a job is not a magic trick. Get an education in a demanding field, fix up a résumé and and stable good paying job will come. Obamacare is not a way to live off the government. It's an attempt to keep insurance companies honest. So when you get cancer they can't drop you, or if you have a pre existing condition they can't deny you. You shouldn't have to be rich to get good healthcare. Please do some research from other places than Fox News. Oh and please don't bother talking to yourself about my soul, I will be remembered for the noble things I did while on this planet.
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#34 Nov 16, 2012
Chris robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern boob, the system is broken. Americans pay more for healthcare than any nationality in the world. Yet our life expectancy and infant mortality rates arent even in the top 20 internationally. We pay the most, but the average french, japanese and canadians live longer and healthier and cheaper with their socialized "obamacare" than the wealthiest Americans with the most expensive private healthcare. how do you rationalize that?
What, G*d loves the japs more than us? You call yourself a christian? Did Jesus take copayments when he preformed his healing miracles? Gosh, can u imagine the deductable Lazurus had to pay?
first of all, no need for name calling. Second, I don't understand what disagreeing with Obamacare has to do with being a Christian... Did they have insurance back then? Did they even have hospitals or dr's offices? lol
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#35 Nov 16, 2012
Anyone care to get back on the subject of secession after I so rudely got people off topic so many times? After all this thread is called "secession" not "lets debate on whether Romney or Obama is better" (although it sounds like that would be a pretty interesting thread) lol. So sorry guys... my fault :)
Chris robinson

United States

#36 Nov 16, 2012
Souther boob, the names appropriate. Do yoi know how much the state of tennessee is in debt? No? 6 billion dollars. who pays that defecit? Where does that money come from? The federal government. That money that would not be there to pay for the roads you drive on, the police, sanitation services, schools, all things the state of tenessee cannot afford, services that tennesseeans expect and take for granted. U wanna secede pay us back the 6 billion you owe us americans. Btw, the first recorded doctor was around 2500 years before Christ walked the earth. An egyptian named Imhotep. Google it. There were hospitals and doctors, but no insurance. And apparently they lived longer, so they must have been healthier, just as Methusala. The private insurance industries prey off sheep like you, and you will show up to the slaughter gleefully, souther boob
lol

United States

#37 Nov 16, 2012
southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>
You said women who arent married that get pregnant. You know good and well you meant all of us. And you can say what you want because I am not that way. I wasn't raised to ask for help from anybody if i could help it. Some women do live off the system but I personally will not be one of them. Some of us get it honest. I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me I sinned and I got caught!
It just made me mad what you said because you have no idea what I or anyone else goes through and it was in response to my own post no less!
Actually I was referring to women who have several kids all with different men. No I don't know you and people do make mistakes. I'm not calling your baby a mistake either.
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#38 Nov 16, 2012
Chris robinson wrote:
Souther boob, the names appropriate. Do yoi know how much the state of tennessee is in debt? No? 6 billion dollars. who pays that defecit? Where does that money come from? The federal government. That money that would not be there to pay for the roads you drive on, the police, sanitation services, schools, all things the state of tenessee cannot afford, services that tennesseeans expect and take for granted. U wanna secede pay us back the 6 billion you owe us americans. Btw, the first recorded doctor was around 2500 years before Christ walked the earth. An egyptian named Imhotep. Google it. There were hospitals and doctors, but no insurance. And apparently they lived longer, so they must have been healthier, just as Methusala. The private insurance industries prey off sheep like you, and you will show up to the slaughter gleefully, souther boob
no matter how intelligent the things you are saying sound, the name calling makes you sound ignorant and spiteful. Just because I disagree with your views I don't attack you personally and I'd appreciate the same courtesy. Thanks.
lol

United States

#39 Nov 16, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very seriously doubting you paid 35% in taxes. But you keep telling yourself that. And I didn't say there WILL be a civil war. You are an ignorant moron and when you wake up it will be too late. But keep worshiping you god obumer. And keep believing his lies. And you need to check your figures because Romney wasnt destroyed. It WAS a narrow margin. The race was close you just don't want to admit it. And I never said anything about half my check going to pillheads. I would explain it to you but you likely aren't smart enough to grasp it. And YES there is most definately a God. And YOU not believing in HIM will not make HIM any less real. Nor will it make the hell you go to any less real.
southern belle

Gatlinburg, TN

#40 Nov 16, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was referring to women who have several kids all with different men. No I don't know you and people do make mistakes. I'm not calling your baby a mistake either.
Well thank you for being so decent about it I appreciate that.
lol

United States

#41 Nov 16, 2012
southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO!!! I DO NOT SUPPORT FREE HEALTHCARE OR LIVING OFF THE GOVERNMENT!!! Have you not paid attention to anything I have been saying? His goal is to turn us into a socialist or communist country. And when the bozos that love him so much figure that out...it's too late.
lol

United States

#42 Nov 16, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually our economy is making a strong recovery. There will always be jobs for skilled workers. Getting a job is not a magic trick. Get an education in a demanding field, fix up a résumé and and stable good paying job will come. Obamacare is not a way to live off the government. It's an attempt to keep insurance companies honest. So when you get cancer they can't drop you, or if you have a pre existing condition they can't deny you. You shouldn't have to be rich to get good healthcare. Please do some research from other places than Fox News. Oh and please don't bother talking to yourself about my soul, I will be remembered for the noble things I did while on this planet.
You keep living in that dream world. It is YOU who needs to do some research. And you wont be remembered by anyone but maybe and that's a big maybe you family when you die. And YOU will remember all the times you rejected Jesus Christ while you are burning in hell. But it's a choice you are making so have at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cocaine charges 2 min TrumpNotFit 8
Breanne Ramsey 13 min muskrat 7
Benny COOK 19 min MotelHell 3
Jonathan Jones out snitching... 51 min ReRe 3
jewley morse an kimberly bailey (Jan '13) 55 min Paige 33
Meth heads (Sep '15) 1 hr John Boy 19
cocke county auditorium 2 hr cheeserat 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance