United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Wow, all over the radio there is talk of secession! Will Tennessee lead the way? Guess the people have had enough?
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rebel wrote:
Wow, all over the radio there is talk of secession! Will Tennessee lead the way? Guess the people have had enough?
Yah a whopping 0.16% are wanting to leave the union. That is way less than 1%. I say do it the easy way and just move to Somolia. Besides, its only the unamericans that are talking about it.
southern belle

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I dislike Obama and the election results as much as anybody else. I've even joked about moving to Mexico or Canada. However, when all's said and done I LOVE my country whatever idiot we may have in office. It's stupid to secede why not just try to overturn the election if its that big of an issue? Why not send petitions around for that? Come on really??
so funny

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

You people actually know how stupid you all sound the way I see it love it or leave it
southern belle

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

so funny wrote:
You people actually know how stupid you all sound the way I see it love it or leave it
and just how do i sound stupid? i voted and my choice lost. boo hoo. im not gonna try to secede from the country because of it. thats the thing about elections theres always a winner and a loser and one side is gonna be mad.
TRY LOVE

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Please by all means, let any red state secede that wants to.

They do so very little to contribute anyway.

GOP = obstructionist

One Love!
RightWingNut

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

This is just an extreme far right response to the re-election of President Obama and apparently another example of how poor our education system is.

After the Civil War, The United States Supreme Court ruled unilateral secession unconstitutional while commenting that revolution or consent of the states could lead to a successful secession.

In other words unless the Government was impeding the rights of a majority of Americans then we have the right to revolt and stand up for our rights. However, the fact that a majority of Americans, even if it was by only a narrow margin, cast their votes for President Obama, your kind of up a creek. Not to mention you are not going to get any backing for a revolt from any foreign countries which you would need in order to have a successful revolution.

If you are so unhappy with your Government, elect people who will change your Government. The biggest problem in the US is #1 Career politicians, and #2 Corporate lobbying. Send a letter to both your congressmen and senators that you are in favor of term limits for congress and you want to end corporate money from influencing our Government. It's simple folks, they stay in office to get the money from the lobby's, the lobby's spend the money so they can operate their business to make as much money as possible. It's how the tax code got complicated, it's how the budget got so big, and it's how these guys in office pay for re-election over and over.
so funny

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>and just how do i sound stupid? i voted and my choice lost. boo hoo. im not gonna try to secede from the country because of it. thats the thing about elections theres always a winner and a loser and one side is gonna be mad.
Well if your wanting to (secede)just cause Obama is president ,if your one of those people then yes you are stupid leave already if not stay , bitch , moan do what you want it's your right but you wanna talk about leaving then go mad or happy
2funny

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah a whopping 0.16% are wanting to leave the union. That is way less than 1%. I say do it the easy way and just move to Somolia. Besides, its only the unamericans that are talking about it.
That is of the people who were asked. I wasn't asked. Were you? And no it's not the unamericans. It's people who are fed up with the government control. You sound like one of the mooches living off the government and would die if the government weren't supporting you. The working folks have had enough. I am not going to keep working so half my check can be taken and given to the scum living beside me that refuses to get off their fat hide and get a job!
2funny

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

southern belle wrote:
I dislike Obama and the election results as much as anybody else. I've even joked about moving to Mexico or Canada. However, when all's said and done I LOVE my country whatever idiot we may have in office. It's stupid to secede why not just try to overturn the election if its that big of an issue? Why not send petitions around for that? Come on really??
You can't OVERTURN e election. THAT is stupid. WHO are you going to petition. He WON and there is nothing we can do about it.
2funny

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

TRY LOVE wrote:
Please by all means, let any red state secede that wants to.
They do so very little to contribute anyway.
GOP = obstructionist
One Love!
The dumbo rates aren't wanting to break off. The need the government. They are the ones living off them.
2funny

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RightWingNut wrote:
This is just an extreme far right response to the re-election of President Obama and apparently another example of how poor our education system is.
After the Civil War, The United States Supreme Court ruled unilateral secession unconstitutional while commenting that revolution or consent of the states could lead to a successful secession.
In other words unless the Government was impeding the rights of a majority of Americans then we have the right to revolt and stand up for our rights. However, the fact that a majority of Americans, even if it was by only a narrow margin, cast their votes for President Obama, your kind of up a creek. Not to mention you are not going to get any backing for a revolt from any foreign countries which you would need in order to have a successful revolution.
If you are so unhappy with your Government, elect people who will change your Government. The biggest problem in the US is #1 Career politicians, and #2 Corporate lobbying. Send a letter to both your congressmen and senators that you are in favor of term limits for congress and you want to end corporate money from influencing our Government. It's simple folks, they stay in office to get the money from the lobby's, the lobby's spend the money so they can operate their business to make as much money as possible. It's how the tax code got complicated, it's how the budget got so big, and it's how these guys in office pay for re-election over and over.
The only way to elect people who will do things right is if you stop the stupid worthless non citizens and non workers from voting.

And sending letters to senators and congressmen telling them you want to limit their coushy job isn't going to do much good.

I heard on the radio where Phil Roe said there was no way to get everything done before e end of the year they needed to. I'm thinking well stupid if you all hadn't took a 7 week paid vacation you might not be in such a rush.
southern belle

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

so funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if your wanting to (secede)just cause Obama is president ,if your one of those people then yes you are stupid leave already if not stay , bitch , moan do what you want it's your right but you wanna talk about leaving then go mad or happy
reread what i wrote lol i said im NOT going to try to help these ppl secede. and before that i believe i said i love my country regardless. as in one nation not two. just because you dont like a decision in america doesnt mean you should try to break it up. thats dumb theres better ways to make your voice heard. My daddy served our country i do not support undoing everything he and all our other veterans and servicemen and women have fought so hard for. no. i completely agree with you on this.
southern belle

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

2funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't OVERTURN e election. THAT is stupid. WHO are you going to petition. He WON and there is nothing we can do about it.
ok so seceding is a better idea then?
so funny

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>reread what i wrote lol i said im NOT going to try to help these ppl secede. and before that i believe i said i love my country regardless. as in one nation not two. just because you dont like a decision in america doesnt mean you should try to break it up. thats dumb theres better ways to make your voice heard. My daddy served our country i do not support undoing everything he and all our other veterans and servicemen and women have fought so hard for. no. i completely agree with you on this.
I to served my country and will bleed red whiteand blue till I die that's why I say love it or leave it people shouldn't want to leave just cause they don't like the president we should stand behind him even if you didn't vote for but I proudly did and do support him I understand the struggles he goes through on a daily basis be it race or religion I know it's hard specially in hi spot
southern belle

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

so funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I to served my country and will bleed red whiteand blue till I die that's why I say love it or leave it people shouldn't want to leave just cause they don't like the president we should stand behind him even if you didn't vote for but I proudly did and do support him I understand the struggles he goes through on a daily basis be it race or religion I know it's hard specially in hi spot
Well first of all this was my first election so im not really used to losing yet lol. I'm trying to get over it because you are right. He is our president and we should try to support him instead of breaking him down. As a president we do need to try to respect him because that is a hard job to have, with the whole world constantly focused on you. Morally, however, I do not support some of the laws he has passed and the ideas he holds. Call me old fashioned and backwords but i do not believe in taking the lives of innocent children who havent even been born. Every life is precious to me no matter how it was created. I do dislike him in that respect i won't lie. But seceding is not the answer. To me the first answer is always prayer. and then i can worry about all the other stupid answers i came up with previously lol. sorry for that bad mood yesterday haha
lol

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>
reread what i wrote lol i said im NOT going to try to help these ppl secede. and before that i believe i said i love my country regardless. as in one nation not two. just because you dont like a decision in america doesnt mean you should try to break it up. thats dumb theres better ways to make your voice heard. My daddy served our country i do not support undoing everything he and all our other veterans and servicemen and women have fought so hard for. no. i completely agree with you on this.
Then I can only assume you voted AGAINST the current administration! The veterans fought for us to have freedom. The big O wants to turn us into a communist country where HE has complete control. So if that is a choice or a revolution I say GO FOR THE REVOLUTION! True Americans are going to revolt! I am sick of seeing our freedoms being pissed away! That is NOT what my Pappaw and his brothers and other men fought and gave their lives for!
lol

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>
ok so seceding is a better idea then?
I think so. I also agree that starting a petition because you are mad over who won is the most foolish thing I have ever heard of. But what would you expect from the stupid people around here. People that most likely didn't even vote. The election is the election. If you can petition when your party loses and get it changed then why have the election? That doesn't even make any sense!

I do however see a civil war coming. The working people are tired of keeping up the fat, lazy trash who refuse to work. God says if a man won't work then neither shall he eat. He also said a man who will not work and support his family is worse than an infidel. Nowhere does God say I should work my tail off and half my money be taken to support someone else's kids! Women who are not married and give birth should be made steril after the birth. If she can't keep her legs together then at least she can't bring more kids into the world that she has NO intention of supporting. I believe in Exodus GOD called it whoring around!

The people may not win. They may die in a blood bath in the streets much like what goes on in the Middle East but I do honestly believe the people will rise up against the government.
lol

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

southern belle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first of all this was my first election so im not really used to losing yet lol. I'm trying to get over it because you are right. He is our president and we should try to support him instead of breaking him down. As a president we do need to try to respect him because that is a hard job to have, with the whole world constantly focused on you. Morally, however, I do not support some of the laws he has passed and the ideas he holds. Call me old fashioned and backwords but i do not believe in taking the lives of innocent children who havent even been born. Every life is precious to me no matter how it was created. I do dislike him in that respect i won't lie. But seceding is not the answer. To me the first answer is always prayer. and then i can worry about all the other stupid answers i came up with previously lol. sorry for that bad mood yesterday haha
That is where you are wrong! He is evil and what he is doing is not right. So NO just because he was elected by a narrow margin does not mean you should support him. Everything he stands for is evil! And you do not have to apologize for not liking him. I actually know friendships that have ended over this election. One person was for Romney and the other for the O. Personally, I could care less if some freak drops me as a friend because I didn't vote for him. Wouldn't consider it a loss in any way.
well

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where you are wrong! He is evil and what he is doing is not right. So NO just because he was elected by a narrow margin does not mean you should support him. Everything he stands for is evil! And you do not have to apologize for not liking him. I actually know friendships that have ended over this election. One person was for Romney and the other for the O. Personally, I could care less if some freak drops me as a friend because I didn't vote for him. Wouldn't consider it a loss in any way.
I hear this all the time but i never hear why people think it. Why do you think Obama is Evil. give some details and examples.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New here need friends 6 min wnt sum 24
Marvin Green 9 min thought so 15
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min BellBoy 145,435
Elizabeth Hurley 15 min wnt sum 4
OBAMA WORST President in US History (Feb '13) 16 min RightWingNut79 77
special grand jury in johnson city 35 min bout time 1
Hommel & Parrottsville 41 min BanPedophile 1
best girl you ever slept with 1 hr Fireman 14
Newport Cop Watch 9 hr local boy 9
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000