Next Last
hey

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2010
Whatever happened to her ?
hmmm

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 23, 2010
its not that hard to find her if you are truly concerned. melissa is a good person and has always been very nice to me. please dont start crap up about her again.
hey

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Not starting anything, haven't seen her in forever. I knew she got married to a buckner then divorced, what's her status now. I always thought she was very attractive.
say what

Newport, TN

#4 Nov 23, 2010
hmmm wrote:
its not that hard to find her if you are truly concerned. melissa is a good person and has always been very nice to me. please dont start crap up about her again.
Good person? How many marriages has she broken up?
cosby

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Dec 19, 2010
Don't know, don't care she can grind on my c&ck all she wants,I want tell!!Mellisa u hot as hell girl!!!
friend

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2010
Saw her last week and yesterday, she is still as fine as she was when we were teens.
hot dog

Avondale Estates, GA

#7 Dec 21, 2010
I WOULD LET HER SIT ON MY FACE AND GRIND ANYTIME SHE IS SEXY AS FU--
deerhunter

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Dec 22, 2010
She can put that anywhere she wants to.She is still hot as hell seen her yesterday by her house!!
skid

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2011
she is a snitch for the fbi. and the biggest whore in cocke county. if u pay her she'll do more than sit on your face. everyone i know hates her. can't believe she is still alive. watch out she sent quite a few to pen with fbi agent norman hunley.
skid

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2011
melissa your worst nightmare has happened. i told u to pray i would have good health. u did not pray. not that god would listen to you. well i got bad news. now guess what happens now.
arizona

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2011
sounds like skid and all the others are very jealous of her.i think that she is one of the hottest,most attractive, and sweetest girls around,not only that she is always herself no matter where she sees you she will always speak to you no matter who you are.she could be a model for close-up toothpaste with her pearly whites and that big ol beautiful smile that she has.so for your info and all the other idiots out there she has great health and is built like a brick house with not a brick outta place.i can't think of anyone who wouldn't like her,she is so down to earth and has a wonderful life,she has got it going on, and all of you all that say bad things about her, and other people we will jus pray harder for you all cause God did listen and he performed a miracle ,she is living proof.also she has sent no-one anywhere and she doesn't work for the FBI.she is not a whore either,the only reason your saying that is because she is everything any man would want, and your so jealous you have a miserable life. so go start some more lies cause we know who this is,we also hope you can find true happiness one day before it's too late.God is real and he answers prayers for all, even you.i would love to call her my girl and have a wonderful relationship with her, as would all the other guys.she is gorgeous!!!
Some one who knows

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2012
She is a wh0r uses good older men for money everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. She will smile n be all sweet to yr face then sleep with yr man behind yr back stay away from that gold digging sluttttttttttttt
Cold dog

Newport, TN

#14 Jun 14, 2012
skid wrote:
melissa your worst nightmare has happened. i told u to pray i would have good health. u did not pray. not that god would listen to you. well i got bad news. now guess what happens now.
not a dam thing you dumbazz she probly drop you so fast it not funny next time you want to call somebody out on here leave your name and address I sure someone (will) get in touch with your dumbazz
OhYeah

Hermitage, TN

#15 Jun 14, 2012
arizona wrote:
sounds like skid and all the others are very jealous of her.i think that she is one of the hottest,most attractive, and sweetest girls around,not only that she is always herself no matter where she sees you she will always speak to you no matter who you are.she could be a model for close-up toothpaste with her pearly whites and that big ol beautiful smile that she has.so for your info and all the other idiots out there she has great health and is built like a brick house with not a brick outta place.i can't think of anyone who wouldn't like her,she is so down to earth and has a wonderful life,she has got it going on, and all of you all that say bad things about her, and other people we will jus pray harder for you all cause God did listen and he performed a miracle ,she is living proof.also she has sent no-one anywhere and she doesn't work for the FBI.she is not a whore either,the only reason your saying that is because she is everything any man would want, and your so jealous you have a miserable life. so go start some more lies cause we know who this is,we also hope you can find true happiness one day before it's too late.God is real and he answers prayers for all, even you.i would love to call her my girl and have a wonderful relationship with her, as would all the other guys.she is gorgeous!!!
If she is everything any man would want why has she had so many of them? And NO everyone doesn't like her. And NO I'm not jealous of her. Most people think she is a royal B.... and do not like her. Why? Because of what she is. Not because they are jealous of her!
OhYeah

Hermitage, TN

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Cold dog wrote:
<quoted text> not a dam thing you dumbazz she probly drop you so fast it not funny next time you want to call somebody out on here leave your name and address I sure someone (will) get in touch with your dumbazz
Do you hate everybody? You have got to be the most miserable person in this world! You can't speak to any body without calling them names, putting them down, or wishing death on them. You seriously need to seek professional help.
Really

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2012
2"Someone who knows" U can't trust any girl let alone ur Bff around ur man..Learned that shit the hard way..Can't trust anybody here anymore..
Really

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2012
Cold dog wrote:
<quoted text> not a dam thing you dumbazz she probly drop you so fast it not funny next time you want to call somebody out on here leave your name and address I sure someone (will) get in touch with your dumbazz
leave ur # and name..I'm sure theirs a lot of people wanting to get in touch with u.

Hell reread ur shit LOL..Where r u from? And u talk shit about hillbillies well bitch u sound worse then we do lol
I KNOW

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2012
well every one knows who is starting this shit..we think it is really funny that you all never get out of the hills we ar suprised that you even know what a computer is.You all are so jealous and coniving that you don't know how to have real happy life.As for u buddy that's started this shit you better watch your back because i know who you are and what you do.Your a real bastard there are ways of finding out things.Your money will run out along with all your drugs Mr.so you better not post any thing else on here about her or you will regret it.Don't even say it wouldn't you and your dirty ass crew that you pay to do things because it is.You better get a life and leave her out of it,that's not a threat it is a promise.All i can say you must like the little time you have spent at the cocke county roach infested 0 star motel.Stop your bullshit.You stay up there in the mountains with your dirt-tacks and keep innocent people like her out of your filthy mouth,quit trashing people that you know nothing about because they won't hav anything to do with you.

really

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jun 18, 2012
really
im your huckelberry

Newport, TN

#21 Jun 18, 2012
Cold dog wrote:
really Dumb dog a chicken sh$t wast of air like you telling someone they need to put their name and address on here. set and exsample put yours on here better yet email me bigjake9694at the yahoo and ill drop you so fast it will make your regret ever logging on a computer. what makes me wonder you talk shit about people on here and now you take up for a junky snitch that must have done you for the change in your pocket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder (Mar '11) 1 hr anonymous 33
Lawn Care Service (Mar '14) 2 hr Fester 7
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 3 hr Midnight Rose 350
Miss Frances Ann Stokely Ball Gregg Knight wher... (Oct '15) 4 hr Huh 38
snitches who get out of jail (Aug '10) 8 hr Facts 34
Anyone know how to contact Andrew Shelton? (Nov '14) 9 hr proudrebelchick 15
Trevor Wilds 10 hr BrandonHowery 7

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance