Since: May 10

Springfield, TN

#24 May 27, 2010
well dustin if u wanna throw down its fine with me.. i broke ur arm u didnt beat me down... dude u a punk
abc

United States

#25 May 27, 2010
NAILLON44 you need to just shut the hell up i would love to get ahold of you if your a naillon why dont you act like one your a peice of shit. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it punk
Kimberly Nicole Evans

Madisonville, TN

#26 May 27, 2010
he really a good guy. he juss comes off as a bad person but hes not..
a friend

Knoxville, TN

#27 May 29, 2010
tj's just like every one else in newport. we all have problems. i know him personally and he's a good guy. honestly who has never made a bad decision? as for the tj versus josh cutshaw thing i know nothing of it wasn't around when it happened but from what i've heard about josh he is a dead beat father and female beater. i'm not god so i can't judge but any man who puts his hands on a female is no man at all. might just be the way i was raised but seriously did that make you feel like a big man when you hit your baby momma with your son in her arms? you need to learn to be a man mr cutshaw
wow

Morristown, TN

#28 May 29, 2010
t.j. is a great person he is trying to straighten his life up people do stupid things cant take back the past...if we could a lot of us would!!im sure...about him and josh who gives a Fudge...stuff happens oh well leave it where it is...and didn't josh get assault charges on him...if so then it's takin care of...no sense in continuing with it...people need to leave him alone...
reallyfunny

Morristown, TN

#29 Jun 16, 2010
i dont like josh nor his childs mother nor tj they r all trouble and always will be josh gets a gf and treats her badly then moves on to the next one just like he did his childs mother no female deserves to be hit by a male but i do have to say if a female is gonna try to be big enough and stand face to face with a male then the female deserves to get hit she shouldnt try to act hard and tj is a pussy cause he hit sum1 in the carhow big of a pussy can you really be now tj when you read this make sure you run home and tell your (mommy) lmao
unknown

Morristown, TN

#30 Jun 17, 2010
yall need to leave tj alone he is a good guy but now for dustin toby that m**her f**ker kan burn in h*ll.
Daphne

Sevierville, TN

#31 Jun 18, 2010
For one thing yall need to get something straight Dustin didnt post anything on here about T.J. Someone on here is using Dustin's name. && whoever you are "Unknown" you can come to me and Dustin and say that, instead of hiding behind a fake name. You just seem like one other jealous person!!
Daphne

Sevierville, TN

#32 Jun 18, 2010
Oh and T.J. I dont dislike you, we are really good friends but you need to go ahead and stop talking sh*t to "Dustin" for one thats not even him writing that and two you didn't phyiscally break his arm. He broke it when he was on top of you.
Know Alot

Morristown, TN

#33 Jun 19, 2010
TJ is a two-faced coward!
He is no ones FRIEND!
He would NEVER have your back because he would be too busy running.
He hides in the dark to do his dirty and mean stuff.
I thought he was a friend but found him out.
You can fool people a while.
hahahahahaha

Morristown, TN

#34 Jun 22, 2010
daphne ur fat just shut up
Daphne

Sevierville, TN

#35 Jun 24, 2010
OMG thats a good one!!! Never heard that one before!!! Get a life Nikki and stop posting as some many different names.
ThaTruth

Morristown, TN

#36 Jun 24, 2010
Daphne wrote:
OMG thats a good one!!! Never heard that one before!!! Get a life Nikki and stop posting as some many different names.
oink oink!!
Daphne

Sevierville, TN

#37 Jun 25, 2010
Aww thats cute so your a little piggy now?? HAHA Get a life!!!
Britty

Morristown, TN

#38 Jun 25, 2010
TJ is a good guy. IDK who is on here talkin the junk they are talkin but they shud really get their facts straight... TJ does not run from anymore.. If that was the case he wud not have had my brothers back, all the times he has.. TJ is doing a lot better. You people are just jealous cause you aint got it like he does.. And I have been there through many many of his relationships. He has never been a female beater. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT! And as for Mr. Cutshaw. He got everything he deserved. TJ did what he did for a good reason. Mr. Cutshaw is a woman beater and deserves to get beat like the piece of crap he is.... ILY TJ. You kno your juss like my lil brother and ima always be here for you!
Meee

Morristown, TN

#39 Jun 25, 2010
Well I think TJ is a cutie and he has always been nice 2 me... He seems like a great guy... Tj ur a sweetheart and a damn good looking one at tht so keep ur head up and show them tht u just dnt care!!!
hahahahahaha

Newport, TN

#40 Jun 27, 2010
na fat a$$ im not nikki...
lou

Springfield, TN

#41 Jun 27, 2010
DustinToby wrote:
Beat his ass before and would love to do it again
ur nothin but a puss urself steal money from ppl then run i hope james alan or mike beats ur a$$ again
Daphne

Sevierville, TN

#42 Jun 28, 2010
Well I dont give a shit who you are all you are is a coward to get on here with a fake name and talk shit. still haven't seen you say it to mine or dustin's face!!
hahahahahaha

Russellville, TN

#43 Jun 28, 2010
bi*ch are you tryin 2 get smart or sumthing?? ill whoop your a$$...but wait your fat a$$ might sit on me and break me,and as for Dustin Hes way way to good of a guy to be wit your fat a$$.i dont know how you ended up with him. and i dont see you and him stayin together much longer. so you really think he dont cheat on you. or talk to other girls. haha cause i know for a fact he does. lol cause he talks to me ALL tha time.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I won't tell 30 min shabang 2
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 33 min Mr dandridge 3,830
Olivia Williams 1 hr Bill 20
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 338
Jason Aldean @ Newport Fairgrounds 3 hr jed 8
Colt Ford concert @ Riverwalk 4 hr Shirley 2
The young wh*** of the county 5 hr Your mom 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages