Michael Harris
just wondering

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Anyone know where I can find him at? I have not seen him in years and Im looking to holler at my bro. not looking fr anything negative so please dont start the drama.
just a thought

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2011
Dont really know him but I know his wife really well and she has always been a sweet caring young woman. I wouldve loved to got to know her better before she got married. But whoever you are Mr.Harris you are one lucky man.
neighbor

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2011
He lives in Parrottsville and has changed alot. i do not know him that great but Ive talked to him a few times and he seems like a pretty descent guy
secret admirer

Atlantic, VA

#4 Nov 1, 2011
He has one of the only good women left in Newport that aint on drugs or any of that crap
just a thought

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2011
secret admirer wrote:
He has one of the only good women left in Newport that aint on drugs or any of that crap
I agree with this. Ive known her for a long time and know for a fact shes never done anything like that. She is truly a great young lady.
Manly Man

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2011
I dont know him personally but Ive seen him out and about a few times and he seems nice. Even though this site is nothing but drama its nice to see that people have some nice things to say about others for a change but lets leave this young lady alone bc before long there will be something bad said not bc she is a bad person (she is a beautiful woman inside and out) but bc all people really wanna do on here is hide behind a computer screen and dish someone just simply to make themlook bad when in all reality if u really knew that person u would know that most of it is made up bs. Ive got to agree with most things on this post because there are so many people these days well actually most of cocke county that are strung out on drugs and are all about drama. His wife is one woman that Ive never heard one bad word. Any man would be so lucky to have her. I dont know Michael as I said before but hes must be a pretty good guy bc she wouldnt put up with no crap from anyone or at least she doesnt deserve to bc good women like that dont come around too often.
michael harris

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
neighbor wrote:
He lives in Parrottsville and has changed alot. i do not know him that great but Ive talked to him a few times tand he seems like a pretty descent guy
thanks for a good comment neighbor since ive been thru hell ltely i know everyone see's tthe papers but he finaly said the truth in front of the court so brandon and family is goin down for slander and tryn to get my kid we are happy
michael harris

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
yeah i agree i could have never found a better person she has took me a long way everyome knows i used to be a much different person but without her id probably be dead or prison because my past but she is the best and most beautifull woman in the whole world if anybody has somthing bad to say they need to be like me and dont hide behind the drama about her wont be good if u dont hide behind the computer i love this woman more than words can explain and i thank everybody for the true and great things you said about my wife she is a amazing woman and this is the first sight ive been on that i didnt see a bunch of drama thank you everybody because nobody wants a woman nobody would want i love her more than anything and if you realy know us please avoid the bs thank you
Your ex friend

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Well from what I hear you all are getting divorced now. She apparently wised up are realized that she deserved better than you. You go girl its about time you get a a real who will appreciate you and treat you like a queen. Who knows you may see her with me one day.
help

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Where can I find her or get in contact with her at? I haven't seen her in years and it sure would be nice to catch up since she is going to be single again soon? She has always been a shy quiet girl but one of the best women that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
friends

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2015
Hes a sorry pos. The best thing Amanda could of done was get away from him. Sge was always a wonderful person and now shes an amazing mother.
Chris

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2015
Could anyone give me some info on where to find her at? Does she possibly have fb bc I cant find her on it. Ive got my heart set on finding this young lady. Apparently shes let a mark on alot of people bc all these nice things said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name is LoNG_Shot a Navy Seal, Ranger, Sniper, ... 13 min eye inthesky 19
Wreck on 340 51 min molly 13
tRump supported by the kkk 1 hr Country boy 13
bobby cody 1 hr well 8
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 5 hr Sevierville dad 4,018
HiLIARy supported by the kkk and received $20,0... 5 hr Country boy 4
Jason Daniels (Jan '12) 6 hr Knows 15

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance