who is phil morgan?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
advice

Knoxville, TN

#42 Jul 16, 2012
better find out exactly who all is backing Phil. his backers are the ones that will be making all the decions in Nashville, not Phil. enough said.
ofcourse

Temperance, MI

#43 Jul 16, 2012
Wizer wrote:
<quoted text>No! You started the thread to tell us you had already made up your mind to vote for Faison. Go back and read your statement and then tell us the truth. Do you really think people are so dumb they can't read through your motive?
Apparently u r that dumb. Just in case u forgot this is America!! I have a right to know about anyone running for any office!! So get off ur high horse. U don't have me figured out! At this time I am still undecided! Originally yes I was a faison fan and voted for him last election. BUT... before I vote again I wanna know what all my options are! I know nothing of morgan so I need facts before I place my next vote. Is that OK with you???
Wizer

Sevierville, TN

#44 Jul 16, 2012
ofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently u r that dumb. Just in case u forgot this is America!! I have a right to know about anyone running for any office!! So get off ur high horse. U don't have me figured out! At this time I am still undecided! Originally yes I was a faison fan and voted for him last election. BUT... before I vote again I wanna know what all my options are! I know nothing of morgan so I need facts before I place my next vote. Is that OK with you???
Yep, that will be OK with me. Your friend is a Morgan fan, why not ask your friend about Morgan. You could possibly learn more from a friend than a bunch of strangers who use funny names. Now that I am off of my "high horse"; may I make a suggestion? Vote Faison and make the same mistake again, vote Morgan and make your friend proud or do as most and stay home.
ofcourse

United States

#45 Jul 17, 2012
Wizer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that will be OK with me. Your friend is a Morgan fan, why not ask your friend about Morgan. You could possibly learn more from a friend than a bunch of strangers who use funny names. Now that I am off of my "high horse"; may I make a suggestion? Vote Faison and make the same mistake again, vote Morgan and make your friend proud or do as most and stay home.
Oh I wont stay home. Like I originnslly said my friend cant give me any good reasons. Only she met him and hes a nice guy in person. She's only lived here a cpl yrs and hasn't had to deal with what some of us have. so I would just like the truth before I go to the polls.
Really

Sevierville, TN

#46 Jul 17, 2012
ofcourse wrote:
OK.... is Dan Ford seriously faison's campaign manager??? If so he has for sure lost my vote. BTW. I'm the o.p for whoever sd it must be a supporter... I originally stated why I started this post and it is only to try to help me decide who to vote for. I'm calling the election commission to find out if this Dan Ford stuff is true. I hate that Guy and want support anyone who supports him.
How long did it take you to come up with that lie?
just asking

United States

#47 Jul 17, 2012
Smft wrote:
Phil did not have slot machines... He had pool tables, video games, and some video poker machines.. I know for a fact as phil sr.put all in my business back in the day. I have know both phil sr and jr for over 25 years. They got out of the gaming business and now own a farm in Newport .. They are both very good people they still come by my house and talk all the times. Phil jr has always been a out going person always talks to who ever is around. and he is not 2 faced like most people... but everyone has an opinion
When they had all these gaming devices, where they like shady people who took poor people's money on gaming machines or what? just asking?
Faisonsafool

United States

#48 Jul 17, 2012
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
When they had all these gaming devices, where they like shady people who took poor people's money on gaming machines or what? just asking?
Sorry but no they were not and for that matter I never knew any of the dozens of people with gaming machine hold a gun on anyone to make them play. Would you like to research whether or not the cute little lobbyist lady that has Jeremy on here payroll has ever taken money from any of the manufacturers of any gaming device or distillers of liqueur, or any other thing might be deemed immoral or sinful? I would bet the bank she has. That would put mr two- Faison commuting an illegal act in addition to committing a sin.
In The Know

New Market, TN

#49 Jul 17, 2012
thepines wrote:
<quoted text> Dan Ford is not his campaign manager. His campign manager is from Mississippi because people from Mississippi have a complete grip on what a Florida native needs to do for us here in East Tennessee. As for the good ol boy system, it worked for Jeremy to get elected. Now those who groomed Jeremy for office have left his butt. One other thing if you think Jeremy is going to win ask him how his phone poll went and the real reason his campign manager is from Mississippi.
Dan Ford put him on the ballot so he could tell him what to do, if you like Dan Ford you'll love Faison!!!!
Wizer

Louisville, TN

#50 Jul 18, 2012
ofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I wont stay home. Like I originnslly said my friend cant give me any good reasons. Only she met him and hes a nice guy in person. She's only lived here a cpl yrs and hasn't had to deal with what some of us have. so I would just like the truth before I go to the polls.
One way for you to find out what Faison is; check his record from Florida. Talk with the scores of people here about his truthfulness or lack thereof. Should I continue?
for sure

Rathdrum, ID

#51 Jul 18, 2012
ofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Raw Head Rex will vote for a homo because he is gay lover.
supporter

Morristown, TN

#52 Jul 18, 2012
Phil has my vote!!!!
Go fish

United States

#53 Jul 18, 2012
Im voting Morgan too! Faison is out. That's obvious by the people at his party on the river. He may have gotten 500 votes hself last time but the majority were voting against yoakley it didn't matter who was running.
Wizer

Knoxville, TN

#54 Jul 18, 2012
Does anyone know the woman who was pitching a fit because Morgan's wagon was parked in front of Maggie's place? Heard she was riled up. I can only hope it wasn't one of Morgan's supporters, acting that way.
Shesafloidiot

Morristown, TN

#55 Jul 19, 2012
Wizer wrote:
Does anyone know the woman who was pitching a fit because Morgan's wagon was parked in front of Maggie's place? Heard she was riled up. I can only hope it wasn't one of Morgan's supporters, acting that way.
Her name is gayelynne norwood she is a import that's has caused problems every where she has been. She went in demanding to see Maggie but you know how Jeremy and his supporters are they ate so much in touch with the business world they didn't know Maggie had sold her business! Just like Jeremy posted on his facebook page a picture with Joyce Williams captioned Mrs. Burnett Williams not knowing his name is barnett. After that booger clevenget called central dispatch claimg to be the business owner trying to get it moved but he is only one of the property owners so he doesn't have the right to complain as they have leased those rights. Geez guys what are you all going to resort to next trying to win strap bball around people's necks. I've heard jeremy like to make bombs who knows. oh by the way the ATF frowns and making your own explosives don't they?
Conservative Claxon

United States

#56 Jul 19, 2012
Jeremy is on the pay roll of a Nashville Lobbyist, Iva Michelle Russell,(check his Facebook page) whose main issue is to push counties to establish public funded ATV trails through the National forests. Once Jeremy was elected, he immediately came out in favor of this pet project. Of course, he never mentioned boo about it during his election but as soon as he reached Nashville and was scouted by this lobbyist it became a very important issue for him. I would like to know just how much he is being paid by Ms. Russell and exactly what he is doing for her to earn this money? I have a real problem with an elected offical in Nashville working on the side for special interest individuals and groups. I guess if we want anything done in our county we will have to hire him on the side too.
Conservative Claxon

United States

#57 Jul 19, 2012
independant voter wrote:
I have never read why anyone is voting for Morgan only that they hate Faison. Does anyone know why Morgan is running without saying something bad about Faison?
Phil is one of the most sincere and likable persons I have met. He is honest and will not lie to you to get your vote. He also is Conservative despite what you may have heard being spread around by Faison and David Oatney since they heard that Phil would be running against Jeremy. I also know for a fact that if you have a concern once he is elected he will always take the time to hear your side. He also will approach issues and bills with his constituents in mind rather than with self interest. In my honest opinion, Phil wants to go to Nashville to do something not be somebody, unlike our current representative.
Wizer

Monterey, TN

#59 Jul 19, 2012
Conservative Claxon wrote:
Jeremy is on the pay roll of a Nashville Lobbyist, Iva Michelle Russell,(check his Facebook page) whose main issue is to push counties to establish public funded ATV trails through the National forests. Once Jeremy was elected, he immediately came out in favor of this pet project. Of course, he never mentioned boo about it during his election but as soon as he reached Nashville and was scouted by this lobbyist it became a very important issue for him. I would like to know just how much he is being paid by Ms. Russell and exactly what he is doing for her to earn this money? I have a real problem with an elected offical in Nashville working on the side for special interest individuals and groups. I guess if we want anything done in our county we will have to hire him on the side too.
If Faison is doing this, he is not only greedy, he is a sick puppy. Someone needs to scream this from the rooftops.
Thatgreedybastar d

Morristown, TN

#60 Jul 20, 2012
Google Iva michell Russell I couldn't cut and paste link but in one article she makes mention in an interview the importance of "warming up to a legislature" that usually means money, sex big j's wife better pay attention, that may not be the fabric softener if you start itching next thing y know your a smelly cottage cheese factory. But hey the upside is maybe by that time Jeremy will be on the payroll of some one representing a medical supply company and get you free vagisil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 1 hr BellaLinda 112
I can read people in this town like a open book. 1 hr Gray Gypsy 31
druggies in newport (Sep '10) 4 hr smackie 309
Cheyenne beat up 4 hr Cheyenne 8
Tyreek Davidson is a Theif and Pill Head 7 hr Punk 1
stay on the ground 7 hr The man he says 13
My lost love 8 hr aintthat thedeal 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages