They was all kind of ugly.
silent observer
#62 Aug 16, 2012
I bet your uglier!
Rhonda
#63 Aug 16, 2012
Just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing your lack of class, with this statment. I have a right to my opinion, as much as you plus in this case, I know what I am talking about.
Nope. I don't think you do.
Justme

United States

#64 Aug 16, 2012
Just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing your lack of class, with this statment. I have a right to my opinion, as much as you plus in this case, I know what I am talking about.
And I guess you have class too lOl please someone with class dose not act like a big assssss baby when they don't win and put others down just becouse they are so much more pretty and smarter than you!!!!!!! From what I seen and the answer she gave was very classy young lady take notes and you might learn something from her!!!!!!!!!
Just so you know
#65 Aug 17, 2012
Justme wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you have class too lOl please someone with class dose not act like a big assssss baby when they don't win and put others down just becouse they are so much more pretty and smarter than you!!!!!!! From what I seen and the answer she gave was very classy young lady take notes and you might learn something from her!!!!!!!!!
If you read my post corretly you know that I said I did not know anyone running this year and was not even there. The committs I made where about passed years, of which I do know what I am talking about. I never named a name or said anything nasty about anyone, and I sure did not use any cuss words. So I am not a big asssss {your words} cry baby because I did not win, one has be enter in order to win, I was not entered and nither was anyone I know.
Becky
#66 Aug 17, 2012
Just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my post corretly you know that I said I did not know anyone running this year and was not even there. The committs I made where about passed years, of which I do know what I am talking about. I never named a name or said anything nasty about anyone, and I sure did not use any cuss words. So I am not a big asssss {your words} cry baby because I did not win, one has be enter in order to win, I was not entered and nither was anyone I know.
This post is about Fariest of the fair 2012, not the past years.
miss hottie

United States

#67 Aug 17, 2012
All of you are stupid for getting this mad over a beauty contest. Especially in Newport, who got second? Fido or lassie?
glitz

Brandon, FL

#68 Aug 17, 2012
I thought the 7-9 girls were judged fairly.
pam

Morristown, TN

#69 Aug 20, 2012
Many pageants are rigged. I dont think this one was though. SHe was beautiful up there.
Chelsea Mantooth

United States

#70 Aug 22, 2012
Sandy Phillips wrote:
I have had a good laugh reading these post. Anyone there knew that Kaycee won it as soon as she answered her question.
Kaycee is a beautiful girl inside and out. She has been in pageants since she was a baby and won most of them. She knows how to model and has the facial beauty that she doesn't have to paint on a face.
As for knowing the judges they were not local, enough said.
I will agree that Leasha Messer is a beautiful girl, but she was not ready for this pageant. She walked way too slow. Come back next year and work on your modeling. Chelsea Mantooth's and Makayla Gregg's answers to their questions wasn't the best. That is probably what hurt them. I don't know.
Why attack a girl that truely deserved this title? I think someone needs to grow up a little and I don't think it is the young ladies but the parents.
Umm..... I like how you get on here and mention my name. I think I answered my question perfect.I think all of us girls done great.It takes alot of guts to get up there and do what we all done. So you don't need to get on here saying stuff about me.
just so you know

Nashville, TN

#71 Aug 22, 2012
Justme wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you have class too lOl please someone with class dose not act like a big assssss baby when they don't win and put others down just becouse they are so much more pretty and smarter than you!!!!!!! From what I seen and the answer she gave was very classy young lady take notes and you might learn something from her!!!!!!!!!
How many times do I have to say, I WAS NOT THERE, DID NOT KNOW ANYONE IN THE RACE. I did not say a word about any one person. I only said what I know it to be true about passed races,{the last 3 to before this one} and I did not have anyone in the running then either. I never said that any one of the grils were not classy. I said the poster who atacked me for giving my view was showing a lack of class. Learn to read the written word and maybe you well learn somthing.
clear

United States

#72 Aug 23, 2012
the younger age groups were treated "unfairly" since the judges were from newport and they knew the girls who the heck is on the fair board that they get someone from their own town ugh! hello
some mothers

Nashville, TN

#73 Aug 23, 2012
clear wrote:
the younger age groups were treated "unfairly" since the judges were from newport and they knew the girls who the heck is on the fair board that they get someone from their own town ugh! hello
one fairly new borad member is the one to watch. Might be interested in the tie to a winner in the not to distain past.
Sandy Phillips

United States

#74 Aug 23, 2012
Chelsea Mantooth wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm..... I like how you get on here and mention my name. I think I answered my question perfect.I think all of us girls done great.It takes alot of guts to get up there and do what we all done. So you don't need to get on here saying stuff about me.
First of all Chelsea I would like to say congratulations for making it into the top 6 that in itself is a honor.
Second the only reason your name and the other two girls names were mentioned in my post was because some unnamed person posted you three should have placed ahead of Kaycee. I only stated my opinion as why I thought you hadn't nothing more.
Third I didn't say your answer wasn't good just not the best. It is very difficult to get in front of people and answer questions. That is why Kaycee won, her answer was the best. A lot of people in the audience said "she just won" as soon as she answered.
I think all the girls did great. You all should be proud of yourselves.
I am very proud of Kaycee and just don't think anyone should try and make her feel she didn't deserve to win.
yeah right

Minneapolis, MN

#75 Aug 27, 2012
so what was Kaycee's question and her answer that she did so fab on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dereck Raines and Missy Lane 1 hr Question your mot... 12
True or false 2 hr Brad D 2
Right before election 4 hr sos 4
lindsey ellison (May '13) 8 hr Get it straight 18
Julia Jones....the Appalacian Deep Throat (Feb '17) 10 hr Julia Jones 63
Babyd 12 hr Lollollol 2
tRump Thread Disappeared 12 hr JoCity Reader 1

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages