Concerned

Smyrna, TN

#1 Mar 11, 2010
What do you think about our local District Attorney's Office?
TOTALLY HONEST

Arlington, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2010
Well Ill keep it simple, some r ok and some r well total idiots!! If someone will help me describe each so will I!! Lets role with this and see what we come up with, this should be a hot topic!! Ha ha !!
TOTALLY HONEST

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2010
Ok i will start this, there is a guy they call him "studley or pretty face" he is a detective with the DA'S office, well he is well lets just say old school. He gets pay offs, like he did in the day when he help people steal cars in Jefferson Co and Dandridge, Tennessee. He was a cop there in late 90's. He is a thief and it is documented by the state and federal goverment, humm, so how is he a detective for the DA's office guess they dont want him to tell on them so they ie Mr. Dunn keeps him around.

Also from what I hear, he cant keep a woman he beats them, steals from them, lies to them among a few other things! His ex-wife think he is recently divorced can verify this just ask her. So who is next come on folks!!
newport girl

Louisville, TN

#4 Mar 12, 2010
Glenn Almany
doodlebug

Norcross, GA

#5 Mar 12, 2010
newport girl wrote:
Glenn Almany
...is a joke! how the hell is he in the position he is in?
wtf

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2010
TOTALLY HONEST wrote:
Ok i will start this, there is a guy they call him "studley or pretty face" he is a detective with the DA'S office, well he is well lets just say old school. He gets pay offs, like he did in the day when he help people steal cars in Jefferson Co and Dandridge, Tennessee. He was a cop there in late 90's. He is a thief and it is documented by the state and federal goverment, humm, so how is he a detective for the DA's office guess they dont want him to tell on them so they ie Mr. Dunn keeps him around.
Also from what I hear, he cant keep a woman he beats them, steals from them, lies to them among a few other things! His ex-wife think he is recently divorced can verify this just ask her. So who is next come on folks!!
Whoever you are - you're an idiot and obviously have some type of agenda here. The "detective" you refer to is not a "detective." He is an Investigator - huge difference. Your entire post is full of self-serving jealousy. For example starting of with "they call him studley or pretty face." Ego seems to be a bit too focused on the name calling as opposed to the actual name. You are obviously relying upon third hand information about this person or you would know the specifics as to what you have alluded to in your "opinion." You don't know his name, you "think" he's divorced and you "hear" he beats, steals and lies to women. The problem here is that anyone can post whatever they like and there is no accountability. Lies can go unchecked and rumors like these can have an adverse impact on people's lives.
Clearing the air

Newport, TN

#7 Mar 12, 2010
I dont think he/she was talking about Glenn Almany, he has never been a cop, he does not work for the DA'S office he works for the Public Defenders Office. It appears the one that was spoken about does work for the DA'S office and he is an investigator and he use to work in Jefferson County / Dandridge as a detective but now an investigator with the DA'S office... So Newport girl and Doodlebug are both wrong, just wanted to clear the air!!!
kljjsaddfjklf

Smyrna, TN

#8 Mar 12, 2010
doodlebug wrote:
<quoted text>
...is a joke! how the hell is he in the position he is in?
that is not about Glen Almany it is however about Tracy Ivey
old school bus girl

Maryville, TN

#9 Mar 13, 2010
kljjsaddfjklf wrote:
<quoted text>
that is not about Glen Almany it is however about Tracy Ivey
dont worry about glenn he does a good job at helping people.he is a good person an for the woman thing i have knew him all my life an u are a joke .i have never saw this from glenn .people can an will say anything .this county is my home town but i have never in my life .people that judge like their god
fc cheerleaders 630

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2010
Tracy ivy is a bitch. Love night stock
marchalot

Dandridge, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2013
tracy vine damn. keeps plying up
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are - you're an idiot and obviously have some type of agenda here. The "detective" you refer to is not a "detective." He is an Investigator - huge difference. Your entire post is full of self-serving jealousy. For example starting of with "they call him studley or pretty face." Ego seems to be a bit too focused on the name calling as opposed to the actual name. You are obviously relying upon third hand information about this person or you would know the specifics as to what you have alluded to in your "opinion." You don't know his name, you "think" he's divorced and you "hear" he beats, steals and lies to women. The problem here is that anyone can post whatever they like and there is no accountability. Lies can go unchecked and rumors like these can have an adverse impact on people's lives.
marchalot

Dandridge, TN

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Clearing the air wrote:
I dont think he/she was talking about Glenn Almany, he has never been a cop, he does not work for the DA'S office he works for the Public Defenders Office. It appears the one that was spoken about does work for the DA'S office and he is an investigator and he use to work in Jefferson County / Dandridge as a detective but now an investigator with the DA'S office... So Newport girl and Doodlebug are both wrong, just wanted to clear the air!!!
wheres david ,randy,mike,wes blue,bud,ect
marchalot

Dandridge, TN

#13 Nov 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
hows lisa "cooper"foster
marchalot

Dandridge, TN

#14 Nov 1, 2013
lol,D
concerned citizen

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 5, 2014
old school bus girl wrote:
<quoted text> dont worry about glenn he does a good job at helping people.he is a good person an for the woman thing i have knew him all my life an u are a joke .i have never saw this from glenn .people can an will say anything .this county is my home town but i have never in my life .people that judge like their god
Reply:
I used to think the same way. I just thought it was the right way to be. It's the way I was raised. Glenn Almany of 730 Carson Springs Newport is a friend of a friend so I would naturally be polite for this reason as well. He is always friendly however I cannot turn a blind eye to the FACT - proven - that he tied an ex gf to a chair and tormented, drugged, and tortured her. She was so scared that it took law enforcement several minutes of coaxing her to calm her down before they could even approach her. He worked for DCS at the time this particular incident occurred. He later went to work as a PI for the Public Defender's office. I went to work at DCS as an intern shortly after he was asked to leave there. He drinks to EXCESS. He simply is a very good at what he does and that is charm his way into making others believe he is a good guy. He is the guy who thinks he can cross that line as long as he does it in a charming way. Period.(just saw him in late Summer 2014 w/ a pretty blond at Angelo's at the Point) Forget the poor morals and character and the alcoholism - Why these beautiful women want any part of him and his 2 in long teeth, I will never understand! He is in the same class as our 13 yo loving, bi-sexual, rapist deputy - Kenneth Lodwick. I can only hope that sites like this are useful in helping others to steer clear of these characters. As for Tracy Ivy, I have no comment as I do not know anything factual regarding this person so I will leave that for those who do. How can good looking menbe so friendly but have a shady, slimy side - I don't know. Take care and be safe from those who are charismatic and greasy! This isn't a judgment. I'm not a scorned ex. Just someone who knows a few beyond a shadow of a doubt. I promise you this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fight for justice for lora & her family 42 min Fedup 78
city is a speed trap 1 hr true 8
Tina loyd (May '15) 1 hr Tad 30
Sheena Coggins : what have you learned 1 hr Wondering Aloud 8
Julia 1 hr Big cocke county 12
Parrottsville cop on 4 lane 1 hr true 4
wrong one to love 1 hr curious 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages