get real

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone know the deal with Logan Woods? Is he just a loser that doesn't work and lives off his dead father's money?
Your Jealous

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone know the deal with you? Why are you such a pussy? you get behind a computer to talk shit. Wow, you're gonna go far in life. Leave Logan alone he didn't do nothing to you. He minds his own business, something you should look into. Quit bashing him on the Internet behind a fake name & say it too his face!!!
get real

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
And you've gone far??? You have a great vocabulary...it really makes me jealous. How do I become so brain dead that I can live up to those standards??! LOL!- I do believe that I have my answer...YEP! He's a LOSER living off dead father's money!
Dgaf

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Don't be gettin on here takin shit about Logan. Go to his face an say shit If ur gonna say it. Oh woods DGAF to stomp ur ass. An if he can't he's got ppl that can!!
Your Jealous

Nebo, NC

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Your come backs make you sound even stupider. He's got a life stop trying to ruin it bc you don't have one.
friendofthem

Little Valley, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
he's nice, and if someone in your family tragically passed, and left you money... like ur gna say no>?? yeah right..
hes an imbecile

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Future inmate, nothing but a druggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deputies in cocke county 17 min Bubbleface 50
Kevin Browning 20 min friendly wanderer 1
What you afraid of 46 min Judy 3
looking for one night stand 1 hr Trex 44
jeff smith is the new alderman? 1 hr Bacons ghost 2
Thank you 2 hr Lol 1
why Newport Sucks.... 2 hr Justbecause 27

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance