brad m

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Girl if you have a boyfriend you need to leave me alone when he is out of town you wanna be with me but when he comes to Newport your all about him so don't bother texting me tonight
haaaa

Wilmington, NC

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Shes nothing but a hoe. She acts like a country girl but she has no clue. Lmao! Shes to prissy for that and i heard every guy she gets with she uses them for anything she can get off them. I think its funny because you think Newport would already have her figured out.
latida

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Nice pic in the Just Busted this week.
Brad M

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah she sure has emptied my wallet out I should have listen to her ex William she is nothing but a bar whore I will not spend another dime on her she can call her new man but I hate to inform her while he is away she is hanging out with one his good friends and the way they was acting its more then hanging out
SICK

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Brad M wrote:
Yeah she sure has emptied my wallet out I should have listen to her ex William she is nothing but a bar whore I will not spend another dime on her she can call her new man but I hate to inform her while he is away she is hanging out with one his good friends and the way they was acting its more then hanging out
That is no surprise on her or her bf Devon. Both are town wh*res. If you got what they want they will give you what you want. NASTY!
kelly saylor

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 26, 2012
brad who the heck are you>>> an william an i neb=ver dated didnt yhall get the memo>>> an ye im a lil wiold an love having fun>> i have no regrest an honeslty never done anyone wrong = i cant help if i brake yall heart or wallet i dont ask for anything>> i get my own shit>>>> an ye me an ej jenkins are happily together>> you dumb asses>> an ye i goto bars but never goto hook up with anyone i go for fun>>> funny how yall talk shit behind a fake nmae
Jacob

White Pine, TN

#7 Dec 26, 2012
brad m wrote:
Girl if you have a boyfriend you need to leave me alone when he is out of town you wanna be with me but when he comes to Newport your all about him so don't bother texting me tonight
You talkin bout the big, fat girl with dimples? Lol I doubt any dudes are fighting over that.
shew

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
You talkin bout the big, fat girl with dimples? Lol I doubt any dudes are fighting over that.
lol dat da truth she a skank hoe an to b so fat she got no ass
boom

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Glad she is finally gettin called out for what she really is a nasty drunk hoe
hmmm

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2012
I do not know this girl personally but i have heard her name a lot an not associated with anything good
ashley

Shelby, NC

#13 Dec 27, 2012
It's funny how people can get on here talk shit about people jus because they can hide who they are obviously you don't know the Kelly I know y'all are just jealous if you wasn't she wouldn't be at the top of topics Kelly is one of the nicest people around awwww I get it now she didn't fuck you right o so sorry I feel sorry for pieces of shit like you wow New port has gone to hell we need take out some trash yeppii
Jacob

White Pine, TN

#14 Dec 27, 2012
ashley wrote:
It's funny how people can get on here talk shit about people jus because they can hide who they are obviously you don't know the Kelly I know y'all are just jealous if you wasn't she wouldn't be at the top of topics Kelly is one of the nicest people around awwww I get it now she didn't fuck you right o so sorry I feel sorry for pieces of shit like you wow New port has gone to hell we need take out some trash yeppii
Kelly ain't nothing but a nasty skank and dirty trailer trash. She's always talking about whose ass she's gonna kick. Damn girl, learn some class. You must not be much better, "ashley". You girls are gonna have to grow up and mature into women at some point. And her boyfriend Ej looks mentally challenged. There's no way you really believe anybody's jealous of her or wanting to f**k her.
Ashley

Shelby, NC

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Yepp your jealous haha funny
Devon

Newport, TN

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Awwww Thanxs
sll

Newport, TN

#17 Dec 28, 2012
she doesnt like me but i think this is childish really y bash sum1on here y not say it to her..jus bc u dnt like sum1 doesnt mean u gota be a kid n bash them on here im goin threw samthing kelly..dont sweat wat they say im sure they dnt mean shit to u neways..
argo

Morristown, TN

#18 May 3, 2015
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly ain't nothing but a nasty skank and dirty trailer trash. She's always talking about whose ass she's gonna kick. Damn girl, learn some class. You must not be much better, "ashley". You girls are gonna have to grow up and mature into women at some point. And her boyfriend Ej looks mentally challenged. There's no way you really believe anybody's jealous of her or wanting to f**k her.
Jacob I think you tried to date my lil sister and she wouldn't have nothing to do with your punk azz so if you want to talk shit call me i'll bust your mouth. Everybody's needs to worry about there selfs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cinna hembree 51 min Sheila 11
FudgePackers Lounge coming to Newport.... 1 hr The Truth 1
Old Ryan's building 1 hr The Truth 12
Where are the billington sisters? 3 hr 1-2-red-blue 2
Why are somany people in cocke county on dope 3 hr Faith 12
Charity Layman Fine 3 hr Jonesey 1
icy roads 4 hr Truth 9

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance