Registered Voter

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Just listen to these ads, do you think he really believes this?
http://www.jeremyfaison.com/media/
Ex Phil Morgan Supporter

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Seriously? You have a problem with the things he's saying? I actually really like this guy...
Vote for Jeremy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

We love Jeremy, proven leadership.
Vote for Jeremy 2

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I second that, all in all he's done a fantastic job! He's made some mistakes, but his accomplishments far outweigh his oversights.
Voorhees

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Oh, he is conservative? That is good to know, I love saving money. To an extent though.. Like I will spend more money to buy better quality. Sometimes that cheap chinese sh*t on eBay just isn't worth buying.

I've seen his campaign signs around town, but since I registered to vote late I haven't paid much attention to any campaigns.
oatmeal

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Yeah hes a bible thumping sweaty lorser who lies and sells out
oatmeal 2

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

I concur most of his "accomplishments" are just his ramblings or what he paid the plain talk to say about him
Jake Leg

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

I don't understand how one could know much about Faison, except the last three years. His past is clouded with a lot of unknowns. He spent his first campaign year saying he is a good Christian and a conservative. He has spent the last two years embarrassing his constituents. Don't know about you but I need a more positive resume before he earns my vote.
Jake Leg

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Vote for Jeremy 2 wrote:
I second that, all in all he's done a fantastic job! He's made some mistakes, but his accomplishments far outweigh his oversights.
I beg to differ. This is not mistakes or oversights, this is who and what Jeremy Faison is.
Baddebt

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I wish Jeremy would bring me some of that he has been getting as reported by the Knoxville media and pay what he owes me. Trust me folks if he can't pay his debt he has no place in an elected office.
hey spammer dudes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

You cocke county idiot spammers. Jeremy will be reelected by a landslide margin. Only the lazy free loader welfare food stamp cell phone phoneys would vote against him. Of course with obama in office that number has grown by tens of millions nation wide. Get a job and pay taxes losers.
my opinion

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Ex Phil Morgan Supporter wrote:
Seriously? You have a problem with the things he's saying? I actually really like this guy...
I like him too
how funny

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

hey spammer dudes wrote:
You cocke county idiot spammers. Jeremy will be reelected by a landslide margin. Only the lazy free loader welfare food stamp cell phone phoneys would vote against him. Of course with obama in office that number has grown by tens of millions nation wide. Get a job and pay taxes losers.
i woul be willing to bet i pay more in taxes than you, that you have a prepaid phone, and live with your mother and father. that being said if you choose to be so bold, i will arrange a meeting with you somewhere, fnd an ndependant third party, and bet you $5000.000 that your representatve will loose. you pick the place and time and i will be there.
independant voter

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

how funny wrote:
<quoted text>
i woul be willing to bet i pay more in taxes than you, that you have a prepaid phone, and live with your mother and father. that being said if you choose to be so bold, i will arrange a meeting with you somewhere, fnd an ndependant third party, and bet you $5000.000 that your representatve will loose. you pick the place and time and i will be there.
and who is the crazy one?Name calling is a sign of desperation?
how funny

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

independant voter wrote:
<quoted text>and who is the crazy one?Name calling is a sign of desperation?
actually the name calling stems from my zero tolerance for stupidity. another reason i will not vote for faison. he isn't very intellegent like the poster i commented on.
Yokely

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Have you looked at the idiots internet site?
www.jeremyfaison.com
Jake Leg

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Yokely wrote:
Have you looked at the idiots internet site?
www.jeremyfaison.com
I looked at the Internet site, saw where Faison is the new master of the hunt. Now, I may be old school, but I could not care less what he is master of. It should not be about Mr. Faison and his blow-hard attitude. It should be about the poor people you swore to represent.
Major woody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Jake Leg wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at the Internet site, saw where Faison is the new master of the hunt. Now, I may be old school, but I could not care less what he is master of. It should not be about Mr. Faison and his blow-hard attitude. It should be about the poor people you swore to represent.
I heard he was the master of the baiting!!!!
What needs to happen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Jake Leg wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at the Internet site, saw where Faison is the new master of the hunt. Now, I may be old school, but I could not care less what he is master of. It should not be about Mr. Faison and his blow-hard attitude. It should be about the poor people you swore to represent.
The poor people would not be poor if they would get a job and how did he get reelected if everyone is poor and out of a job? We need more folks like him moving in here who has an education beyond the 3rd grade level.
problem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

The biggest hurdle in this county for bringing in jobs is the county commission. Every time a company try to move in & bring hundreds of jobs, the county commission puts a stop to it. We need to elect better people on the commission that want new industry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heather Stokley 7 min bob 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Julia 138,837
Brandywine Creek aka Midnight Rodeo (Dec '11) 56 min really you eat there 32
Who is the best man around for some loven 2 hr Slay 20
Judd Summers cheats on his wife. 3 hr I do tell 2
worst cop in cocke county 5 hr karen 6
Matt Nelson? 5 hr I know him 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000