pill bust in carson springs

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
tngirl

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2010
I just heard there was a pill bust somewhere in carson springs today. Anybody as happy as I am to hear this? Anyone know who it was or any details?
ha ha

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2010
does any one know who it is let me know now
hahaha

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Sep 2, 2010
Im purty sure it was john henry cutshaw.
ha ha

Dandridge, TN

#4 Sep 2, 2010
dummy ever one know
dont matter

Morristown, TN

#5 Sep 2, 2010
Good news. Armondo is going straight to work. Many more to come, wait and see.
hahaha

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Sep 2, 2010
ha ha wrote:
dummy ever one know
well dummy u asked
candy

Brent, AL

#7 Sep 2, 2010
dont matter wrote:
Good news. Armondo is going straight to work. Many more to come, wait and see.
he aint doing 2 much about it he is already out of jail
Just so you Know

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2010
he isn't doing much if he just got one out of carson, and cutshaw at that, really he's been dealing for ever and I dont think he has ever been busted before well for dealing
say what

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2010
My husband showed me where he lives and this guy just lives a couple miles from me! I dont know him but I am glad they got him. The theft crimes have went up alot in the last few years in our neck of the woods. now I guess I know why.
yeah you

Reliance, TN

#10 Sep 3, 2010
Just so you Know wrote:
he isn't doing much if he just got one out of carson, and cutshaw at that, really he's been dealing for ever and I dont think he has ever been busted before well for dealing
Yeah there are at least 40 more out there! What about Rita, Sammy, the Shelton's, Brenda Roberts.
robo

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 3, 2010
tngirl wrote:
I just heard there was a pill bust somewhere in carson springs today. Anybody as happy as I am to hear this? Anyone know who it was or any details?
Ohhh Ohhhh I just heard the biggest rumor of all. You will never belive it. A bunch of people from a little hick town called Newport are too dang chicken to call the police and ask them what they are doing so they post on topix asking for names and detail and stuff that is nothing at all to them. I am pretty sure they just keep asking about who sells drugs and where the drug houses are cause they want to buy them but are too scared to ask a real person. I dunno, but, I heard it, SO, it gotta be the truth. And now it is posted on topix so that makes it true for sure!
tngirl

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2010
For your information I lost a child due to those damn pills!! I hope you never see the living hell they cause. I am glad they caught the guy. And I am no chicken. And as far as it being nothing to me you can bet I am going to make it my business!! I pay taxes and you damn right it is my business at what goes on in my community! I see these hollow eyed young people at wal mart sometimes that just a short time ago they were normal and now they cant even form a coherent sentence! This is our youth people. HATE THE PILLPUSHERS AND WOULD POST THEIR NAMES ON HERE IF I KNEW WHO THEY ARE!!
kEEP EM hOME

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2010
Maybe if the Parents of Newport would get off welfare and foodstamps and look at what the kids are doing this would slow down in occurence. Newport parents don't set the bar very high?? It starts at home!!
tngirl

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2010
You are exactly right! It does start at home but if you or anyone else thinks it cant happen to you you are dead wrong! There are alot of parents that dont care but from what I can tell nothing ever happens to their children! How do you keep an adult home? Its happening to the rich and poor alike all over this nation!! Its not just a local problem its an epidemic! I have never been on welfare and foodstamps by the way. pray it never happens to you.
not all true

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Sep 3, 2010
I would disagree. I've seen first hand children who come from well-off families which do the same as others who come from welfare families. It's an individual basis-not just the poor an uneducated. And no matter how much the parents involve them selves, the youth still find a way to do what they want. Granted, it seems to be much worse in newport, but it's bad everywhere. You may feel it starts @ home, but it starts in the schools-where they meet the people who get them into the "party scene". If the police would protect and serve, non of this would continue to become what it is today. There's always gonna be those who try it, but if it's "nipped in the bud" from the very beginning, it would not always end in parentless children and convicted felons.
not all true

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Sep 3, 2010
*none
You are an idiot

Sevierville, TN

#17 Sep 3, 2010
kEEP EM hOME wrote:
Maybe if the Parents of Newport would get off welfare and foodstamps and look at what the kids are doing this would slow down in occurence. Newport parents don't set the bar very high?? It starts at home!!
That is so stupid! Yeah, there is only a drug problem in Newport, nowhere else! Get real!
cwb of carson springs

Forsyth, GA

#18 Sep 6, 2010
if any of u ppl dnt like carson springs stay out simple as that

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 7, 2010
hmmm probably mark lane...oh no wait thats coke he deals in at the rodeo! does his girlfriend nikki luster sell it too....just wondering...i was needin sum! lol
tngirl

United States

#20 Sep 7, 2010
Thank you "cupcake66" for naming names! god bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does Everyone Think About Danielle Shoemak... 39 min Stupid post 2
Real winner is a real loser !!! 41 min Jason 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Just now 86
Pedophiles in Newport! 4 hr truth too 13
Brittney reese 5 hr Justtellme 1
Cassie wynn 5 hr Thasfunnyshiiiiii 6
Whitney shults 5 hr Duhhh 2

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages