“Season of the Sick”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 7, 2010
What do you think about him
Aunt TT

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Jun 8, 2010
I think he is the best nephew in the world and noone doesn't need to be gettin on here stirin up crap, so for your sake I hope this was posted for a positive reason.
Truth is

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2012
SNITCH!!!
dont even go there

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2012
dont start on him seriously go to hell. thats my cousin and i love him:))
TheTruthHurts

New Port Richey, FL

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Omg! Biggest druggie I have ever seen, came to my house all fucked up on pills when I had to go to work and he almost made me late, and yeah sorry to say it but ur nephew/cousin is a snitch for the cocke county police department and a really bad thief, get mad all u want the truth hurts(: have a great life, haha!
showyou up

Bethesda, MD

#6 Nov 25, 2012
well apparently you are in with that gang or he wouldnt just show up at your house. lol made your seld look stupid for the day.
so true

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Yes Brad is working for nod that is exactly why he left town rite when indictment's came dnt trust him that is how he got out of trouble n Jeff.ncockecounty
Truce

Newport, TN

#8 Jun 22, 2013
so true wrote:
Yes Brad is working for nod that is exactly why he left town rite when indictment's came dnt trust him that is how he got out of trouble n Jeff.ncockecounty
Snitch needs took care of for good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Freshour \Baxter 2 min in the know 2
Young and Hot 1 hr Sheila 3
Julia (Jan '17) 4 hr Entertained 64
Becky Lynn Grooms 4 hr Truth 5
solar glasses 9 hr declipse 5
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 9 hr Stud horse 4,685
Michael britt 15 hr no 5

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance